Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 163
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    63,379

    Super Wild Card Weekend: Saturday Games

    WILD CARD WEEKEND

    Saturday 1/9 1:05PM
    #7 Colts @ #2 Bills

    @


    Saturday 1/9 4:40PM
    #6 Rams @ #3 Seahawks

    @

    Saturday 1/9 8:15PM
    #5 Buccaneers @ #4 Football Team

    @

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    91,314
    Bills
    Hawks
    Bucs

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    13,140
    These could all be good games. I'm not confident in any one team (maybe Bucs) for sure winning.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    20,184
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    These could all be good games. I'm not confident in any one team (maybe Bucs) for sure winning.
    How would you feel as a Panthers fan if both Sean McDermott and Ron Rivera won a playoff game?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    63,379
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    How would you feel as a Panthers fan if both Sean McDermott and Ron Rivera won a playoff game?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    13,140
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    How would you feel as a Panthers fan if both Sean McDermott and Ron Rivera won a playoff game?
    I wouldn't feel anything tbh. I like both of them as people, but I was happy to see them both leave Carolina when they did. McDermott has been a better coach than he was a DC. I'd like to see Ron win a playoff game just because it'd be funny to see the Bucs get bounced by a trash team.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    10,707
    Seahawks and Bucs are easy picks.

    But I have a feeling about that Bills/Colts game....
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.


  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    20,184
    Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    Seahawks and Bucs are easy picks.

    But I have a feeling about that Bills/Colts game....
    Isn't the spread Bucs -8? I don't gamble but I don't think the Bucs will beat that.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    91,314
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Isn't the spread Bucs -8? I don't gamble but I don't think the Bucs will beat that.
    Bucs by 20.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    11,241
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I wouldn't feel anything tbh. I like both of them as people, but I was happy to see them both leave Carolina when they did. McDermott has been a better coach than he was a DC. I'd like to see Ron win a playoff game just because it'd be funny to see the Bucs get bounced by a trash team.
    Panthers Defense DVOA ranks while McD was on staff:

    2016: #10
    2015: #3
    2014: #15
    2013: #3
    2012: #13
    2011: #32

    He inherited the worst defense in the league and turned them around to a top 3 D in 2 years. And carried Cam to the Superbowl, gave up only 1 TD to the best offense in the league with P Manning's record setting year... and lost.

    Not sure how you could ask for more.
    Dak: 17,634 @ 66.0%, 7.7 per att, 106+24 TD, 40 INT+34 FMB, 97.3 Rate
    Wentz: 16,811 @ 62.7%, 6.7 per att, 113+8 TD, 50 INT+58 FMB, 89.2 Rate

    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Sticking to traditions:

    IF Wentz is a Philadelphia Eagle in 2021, he will be the starter. If not, bye bye PSD, I'll leave.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    11,241
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Isn't the spread Bucs -8? I don't gamble but I don't think the Bucs will beat that.
    Washington gave up :
    * 30 to the Cards (lost by 15)
    * 31 to the Ravens (lost by 14)
    * 30 to the Rams (lost by 20)

    I think the Bucs can do better than those three teams, and have put up 46/24/24/26/31/47/44 the last few weeks.


    Small chance the Brady vs the Saints we saw shows up though and blows the game.
    Dak: 17,634 @ 66.0%, 7.7 per att, 106+24 TD, 40 INT+34 FMB, 97.3 Rate
    Wentz: 16,811 @ 62.7%, 6.7 per att, 113+8 TD, 50 INT+58 FMB, 89.2 Rate

    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Sticking to traditions:

    IF Wentz is a Philadelphia Eagle in 2021, he will be the starter. If not, bye bye PSD, I'll leave.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    11,241
    Bills should beat the Colts, unless JT gets going in the run game and then it will be rough.

    Seahawks should beat the Rams... but the game is a coinflip, IMO. Whoever gets hot first will win.

    Tampa should beat Washington, probably by 10+.
    Dak: 17,634 @ 66.0%, 7.7 per att, 106+24 TD, 40 INT+34 FMB, 97.3 Rate
    Wentz: 16,811 @ 62.7%, 6.7 per att, 113+8 TD, 50 INT+58 FMB, 89.2 Rate

    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Sticking to traditions:

    IF Wentz is a Philadelphia Eagle in 2021, he will be the starter. If not, bye bye PSD, I'll leave.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Golden 1 Center
    Posts
    82,796
    I'm not feeling good about the Colts/Bills game, but **** happens.

    Need to use the blueprint from when the Colts beat the Chiefs last season. Ball control.


  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    20,184
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Washington gave up :
    * 30 to the Cards (lost by 15)
    * 31 to the Ravens (lost by 14)
    * 30 to the Rams (lost by 20)

    I think the Bucs can do better than those three teams, and have put up 46/24/24/26/31/47/44 the last few weeks.


    Small chance the Brady vs the Saints we saw shows up though and blows the game.
    Brady's worst games of the season have come against teams that can get to the QB, particularly the Saints twice. The Football Team can do that as well.

    Alex Smith hasn't been good this season but if he can just be decent, Washington might have a chance.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    37,631
    This morning 7 of us at work picked 2 teams each out of a hat. Only $10 each. Whoever picks the SB winner gets the $70.

    I got the Browns and Colts lol

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •