Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 63 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Special you do know that white supremacists are actually on record saying that’s how they use the symbol right? You’re being willfully ignorant.
    I'm not sure what you hope to get out of this inquiry. I would reserve questions for those who are genuinely interested in discussion.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I'm not sure what you hope to get out of this inquiry. I would reserve questions for those who are genuinely interested in discussion.
    This forum is dreary enough without this current ridiculous amount of pointless interactions between Special and other posters.

Why ask him a question? In fact, why respond to anything he posts? It’s what he feeds on, and you already know what you are going to get in return.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    This forum is dreary enough without this current ridiculous amount of pointless interactions between Special and other posters.

Why ask him a question? In fact, why respond to anything he posts? It’s what he feeds on, and you already know what you are going to get in return.
    how awful of me to want conversation, on a forum.

some don't want conversation or debate, they want metaphoric circle jerk where everyone agrees with them.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    she is one of many more on the left that have used this hand sign.

I shouldn't need to post their pictures too.

are there times when racist people are abusing this OK hand sign for some code, I'm sure there are. but this narrative should stop that any time it's used by anyone on the right it must be some racist code.
    Good to see you tackling the really important issues.

It IS a symbol of hate, that doesnt mean that's the ONLY thing it can mean.

You need to.brush up on your English and communication skills. Your lack of this is starting to confuse you.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I just said this..

we shouldn't be giving them this credibility. I've seen the narrative on social media for anyone using this hand sign, even when it wasn't about white supremacy.

cadets were vilified for this, and it was wrong.

https://twitter.com/WestPoint_USMA/s...91754261430273
    If someone is making white supremacy signs, they will be questioned. If it turns out they meant something else then ok, but since it is also used to symbolize white supremacy of course it will be questioned.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    If someone is making white supremacy signs, they will be questioned. If it turns out they meant something else then ok, but since it is also used to symbolize white supremacy of course it will be questioned.

idiots manipulated into thinking this is some new racist hate symbol are why innocent people actually doing something different are vilified by your side.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

idiots manipulated into thinking this is some new racist hate symbol are why innocent people actually doing something different are vilified by your side.
    Brother. It IS a new racist hate symbol. 4chan started it as a joke.and.then very real racist organizations picked it up and started using it.

Do your homework.

9. 01-20-2021, 08:14 PM
    Reason
    Baiting

this is what incites people, Lin Wood.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

question: was John Sullivan one of the terrorists that got inside?
    Another lame tactic. The false equivalency that Trumpers love so much.

You’re getting predictable.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Another lame tactic. The false equivalency that Trumpers love so much.

You’re getting predictable.

John Sullivan was one of the terrorists that got inside. that is a fact. that doesn't mean there were not far more people that support Trump, but lets have honesty.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

this is what incites people, Lin Wood.

Who?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Terrorists Storm US Capitol

John Sullivan was one of the terrorists that got inside. that is a fact. that doesn't mean there were not far more people that support Trump, but lets have honesty.
    You are the only one that cares bc If it wasn’t for Trump supporters and rhetoric the thing doesn’t get off the ground

John Sullivan yelling crazy stuff on red internet doesn’t lead to this.

He should be arrested if he hasn’t been but bc he is responsible for his actions

Last edited by ewing; 01-21-2021 at 11:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    You are the only one that cares bc If it wasn’t for Trump supporters and rhetoric the thing doesn’t get off the ground

if that is true around here then that is the problem.

call out whoever was involved, regardless of who they were. that would be bipartisan.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

anyone involved deserves to be called out.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/emanuel...ere-for-trump/

Man accused of beating officers with bat during Capitol riot said he wasn't there "for Trump"
    A Maryland man who allegedly hit police officers with a bat during the U.S. Capitol riots said on the day of the assault that he was "not here for Trump," CBS Baltimore reports. According to the arrest warrant, Emanuel Jackson was among the violent mob that stormed the Capitol building on January 6.

Jackson was seen on video surveillance footage making a fist and repeatedly striking a U.S. Capitol Police officer, while he tried to enter the building. He was one of the first people to enter the building, federal authorities said.

Jackson was interviewed the day of the riot and the video was posted to Twitter.

"I had a bat. They were pepper spraying people. Then, they got me in the eye," he said.

Asked why he was there, Jackson replied, "Fighting for America. We've been taken over by globalists, by the Chinese. Fighting for America. I'm not here for Trump. I'm here for America."

¯\_(ツ)_/¯