Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 124 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    holy ****, I'm not downplaying it. nowhere have I defended it, I literally said it was wrong.

this is what I've talked about before, people don't pay attention and only want to push their narrative.
    I'm paying attention to you saying that since they did not start a fire it's not as bad as other riots.

You are brainwashed.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

they burned a Federal courthouse.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/portla...tration-a-riot

lets have some honesty for a change, anything like this whether it's today or in the past in places like Portland and Seattle is straight up wrong.
    Are Seattle and Portland the biggest story right now?

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I never seen cops so restrain in moving the protesters off the capitol steps. No swinging clubs, peppers guns, and pop. pop, pop of numerous flash grenades. A capitol building raider was shot.
    lmao, seriously.

You can do damn near anything when you're white, damn, its mind blowing. This is why white people have no fear of the police.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    they burned a Federal courthouse.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/portla...tration-a-riot

lets have some honesty for a change, anything like this whether it's today or in the past in places like Portland and Seattle is straight up wrong.
    This is an act of treason. A federal building vs the Halls of Congress. They are trying to prevent the election from being verified.
    There is no comparison.
    Although I would guess if all of those people with guns that were kicking in doors and climbing walls were BLM and Democrats, you'd be suggesting they be shot.

Guess what Fink. You lost. The obese, dancing orange idiotic, racist, homophobic, orangutan, is gone.
    And all the people who sucked his taint are going into withdrawal. They could use help. Should we get them help?
    You know who acts this way when they lose? *******.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I'm paying attention to you saying that since they did not start a fire it's not as bad as other riots.

You are brainwashed.

You need a brain for that to happen

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I think I realized something. People like him believe they can use the word hypocrite but it never applies to them
    No self awareness whatsoever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Are Seattle and Portland the biggest story right now?
    my first post about this in the Civil Unrest thread. nothing about anything else.

what are you talking about, did you even read what I said.

I wasn't expecting anything on this level, and have no problem condemning it and saying it's wrong.

I was expecting loud protesting and likely some pushing/shoving/fighting, and for the media to react as if it's the worst thing they have ever seen.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Use that law that Trump is so proud of and lock these people up for 10 years.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

This is an act of treason. A federal building vs the Halls of Congress. They are trying to prevent the election from being verified.
    There is no comparison.
    Although I would guess if all of those people with guns that were kicking in doors and climbing walls were BLM and Democrats, you'd be suggesting they be shot.

Guess what Fink. You lost. The obese, dancing orange idiotic, racist, homophobic, orangutan, is gone.
    And all the people who sucked his taint are going into withdrawal. They could use help. Should we get them help?
    You know who acts this way when they lose? *******.
    arrested, not shot. just like anyone today that broke the law, just as I have supported for years.

I didn't lose, I expected Joe Biden to win. I expected anything after that to not change the results.
    the rest of that sentence is typical nonsense from left wing media that gullible people bought hook line and sinker.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

you love me, you're obsessed with me, you can't leave me alone, you need to be observed with me for some odd reason.
    Keep your strange fantasies to yourself, binky boi.

You need a brain for that to happen
    Good point.

Much respect to this revolutionary! Love to get maced defending my favorite reality show star who got absolutely smacked in an election by a sun-downing Joe Biden. History will never forget these heroics!

HELLO

arrested, not shot. just like anyone today that broke the law, just as I have supported for years.

I didn't lose, I expected Joe Biden to win. I expected anything after that to not change the results.
    the rest of that sentence is typical nonsense from left wing media that gullible people bought hook line and sinker.
    No. You did lose. Loser. Expecting someone to win doesn't make you a non loser. It makes you a LOSER. Ole Flailin, Floppin Fink
    I'm not left wing. But I am impressed you know the word gullible. I'm surprised You've been gullible enough gobble up the concept that the only news that isn't fake is the stuff that the former president said isn't fake. Talk about kloolaid? It's only true if I say it's true. The rest is fake

Ignorance is bliss

UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson: "Disgraceful scenes in U.S. Congress. The United States stands for democracy around the world and it is now vital that there should be a peaceful and orderly transfer of power," UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson said in a tweet.
    NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg: "Shocking scenes in Washington, D.C. The outcome of this democratic election must be respected."
    Turkish Foreign Ministry: "We are following the domestic developments with concern that took place after the US Presidential elections and demonstrator's attempt to raid the Congress building today. We invite all parties in the USA to temperance and common sense. We believe that the USA will overcome this domestic political crisis in maturity. We recommend that our citizens in the USA stay away from crowded places and places where shows are held."
    European Union High Representative Josep Borrell: "In the eyes of the world, American democracy tonight appears under siege. This is an unseen assault on US democracy, its institutions and the rule of law. This is not America."
    French Foreign Minister Jean-Yves Le Drian: "Violence against the American institutions is a grave attack against democracy. I condemn it. The will and the vote of the American people must be respected.
    Used to seeing these quotes coming from the US... not directed at it. Trump brought the third world to the US.

The Lost Boys of PSD

is that what happened in both Portland and Seattle, remember CHOP or CHAX that was supposed to be some summer of love, but instead was violence and anarchy. this today was wrong, and so was that before.
    Congrats on missing the point.

The cause, the intent.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 124 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast