Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 47 of 126 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    https://www.politifact.com/article/2...-capitol-riot/

people can go ahead and point out what Trump said that called for rioting, taking over, the American government.

here is some of what Trump said..
    How many times did he use the word "fight"?
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Oh please.

Just another cynical and transparently self-serving piece of crap this corporation has served — along with all the others (Amazon, Morgan Stanley, Twitter, Facebook).

This is all PR.

All of them a pile of dirty rats jumping off the ship now that the cash cow has been exhausted.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    How many times did he use the word "fight"?
    It's not even that he used the word fight. It's a culmination of four years of vitriol coming out of the white house that erupted. Trump didn't start the fire but he certainly dumped the gasoline on the fire, lit the torch and told all his supporters to march to the Capitol and fight like hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    It's not even that he used the word fight. It's a culmination of four years of vitriol coming out of the white house that erupted. Trump didn't start the fire but he certainly dumped the gasoline on the fire, lit the torch and told all his supporters to march to the Capitol and fight like hell.
    Sure, and you would have to be certifiably insane not to see that. Now, let me ask the question, how long is long enough to argue with a schizophrenic that believes that birds are little houses that tiny people live in and control before you walk away?

https://www.politifact.com/article/2...-capitol-riot/

people can go ahead and point out what Trump said that called for rioting, taking over, the American government.

here is some of what Trump said..
    Jesus , man.

Things don't have to be explicitly said.

Someone doesn't have to say "I'm racist " to be called a racist. Actions and beliefs prove it. In fact, racists will almost never say that they're racist.

Someone doesn't have to say" riot and storm the capitol in a coup attempt" for that to be what happened.

That isn't how life works.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Aren’t these defenders of Trump’s speech some of same posters who went absolutely apoplectic when Gov. Whitmer appeared on video with “8645” in the background, which they swore up one side of the family bible and down the other side was a clear demand to assasinate Trump?

I know what Kaepernick was protesting, but I don't know about other people.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Jesus , man.

Things don't have to be explicitly said.

Someone doesn't have to say "I'm racist " to be called a racist. Actions and beliefs prove it. In fact, racists will almost never say that they're racist.

Someone doesn't have to say" riot and storm the capitol in a coup attempt" for that to be what happened.

That isn't how life works.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

if idiots interpreted something a certain way, that is their fault. otherwise there are Democrats that should be held accountable. should Bernie Sanders be arrested/charged for the Bernie Sanders supporters that shot up a Republican baseball field where Steve Scalise was shot? of course not. that idiot did that.

these idiots did this, and I've already provided Trump wanted protesting and peace, literally the words he used, plural.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Aren’t these defenders of Trump’s speech some of same posters who went absolutely apoplectic when Gov. Whitmer appeared on video with “8645” in the background, which they swore up one side of the family bible and down the other side was a clear demand to assasinate Trump?
    I provided where 86/45 came from, not intended to assassinate Trump.

Gretchen Whitmer..

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...ress-interview

did you see me saying this is real, no.

whether people like it or not, want to believe it or not, this is news.

I even included, "if she could simply do that, that could show this it wasn't intended as something against Trump."

I don't know whether this was intended as a signal against Trump, but clearly she had this thing 86/45 for everyone to see, not something hid in the back or on a different angle hard to tell.

I wouldn't think this was intended against Trump, but she should have to explain what this thing is.
    I then even went on to explain what it meant when I did the research to find out what it meant..

this is the first time I have ever seen this 86/45 type thing.

I found something else, before this from Gretchen Whitmer.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/d3bd...-trumps-murder

many people even outside the business know that when an item is “86’ed," it means the dish is no longer available. It’s gone. Cancelled. Taken off the menu. Bad customers can also get 86'ed, meaning they're thrown out and typically not allowed to return to the bar or restaurant in the future.

On Election Day this year, a cheeky Rhode Island Mexican restaurant called Amigos Taqueria y Tequila wanted to make it clear that they wanted to see Donald Trump similarly cancelled at the White House, and to express that, their staff chose to don black t-shirts with “86 45” emblazoned in bold white letters, as well as sell them to patrons. The restaurant’s owner, Wendy Carr, says she was calling for the impeachment of the president. But a local Republican politician interpreted that “86” a little differently.

same design, I would say this is where she got 86/45 from, to be against Trump. it was likely planted for it to be seen. the difference is she wants him gone, 86'd, not murdered. still it's clearly intended against Trump, so she brought that on herself.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I gave him credit for the money when I found out about it.
    You only found out about it after criticizing him for not donating money or doing anything for his cause. That isn't you being magnanimous, that is you being proven wrong.

Thanks to video recorded on Parler, we know why they thought they could go in and do what they did.

https://twitter.com/drewharwell/stat...889404928?s=21

The best crimes are the ones where the criminals grab a mic and confess.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Sure, and you would have to be certifiably insane not to see that. Now, let me ask the question, how long is long enough to argue with a schizophrenic that believes that birds are little houses that tiny people live in and control before you walk away?
    I try, I really do

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    I try, I really do
    I know. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    You only found out about it after criticizing him for not donating money or doing anything for his cause. That isn't you being magnanimous, that is you being proven wrong.
    I did not know he donated money. when I found out, I gave him credit. what is the problem?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I did not know he donated money. when I found out, I gave him credit. what is the problem?
    The problem was you were criticizing him for not doing anything when you didn’t know whether he had donated money. That shows you didn’t research the very basic thing you were criticizing him for.

Page 47 of 126 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast