Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 39 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Dude. When it comes to Canada, you know as much about it as he does. You’re insulting the rest of us. Learn up. Canada has racism problems too. Most cities here had protests. They just never got out of hand like they did in the states. I can link pictures from my hometown newspaper if you like.
    My bad. SHouldn't of said that, you're right I don't know much about what's going on there.

And no. I don't have any reason to look up Canada. No offense it's just not relevant to my life 98% of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I've condemned rioting.

what else is there to keep going on with?

valade16: rioting is bad.

me. rioting is bad.

valade16: Trump supporters rioting were bad.

me. Trump supporters rioting were bad.

valade16: Capitol rioting was inexcusable.

me: Capitol rioting was inexcusable.

rioting is bad, Trump supporters rioting were bad, Capitol rioting was inexcusable.

rioting is bad, Trump supporters rioting were bad, Capitol rioting was inexcusable.

what does it help to keep going on and on and on when we are saying the same thing.
    Do you think Donald Trump and the gang (Donald Trump Jr, Eric Trump, Rudy, Mo Brooks) are responsible for any of what happened? Just for a taste of the rhetoric they've been spewing check out their "Save America" speeches.

I can condemn and call out the Capitol rioting.rioters, while also making a comparison.
    Did BLM protestors chant "Hang Mike Pence". How about a gallows? Did they build one too?

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Charles Manson, lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    LOL oops.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    You mean like the liberal governors that refused the national guard for the last 8 months? They're a-ok, correct?
    Yea because what happened over the summer was the same as the President instigating his people to attempt an overthrow of the government. You people know how to make others laugh, that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    My bad. SHouldn't of said that, you're right I don't know much about what's going on there.

And no. I don't have any reason to look up Canada. No offense it's just not relevant to my life 98% of the time.
    No Ketchup chips for you!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post

Cheers. No hard feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    No Ketchup chips for you!
    No idea how you guys can do that.

Damn people are so upset about Parler. They help launch one mass terrorist attack and all of a sudden they are out of business and people that I know have no clue about social media nor have a personal investment in them are upset that they were taken down.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Overthrow the government!!!

A coup!!!

Do any of you realize that it would be impossible to "overthrow the government" or have "a coup" without the support and help of the military??? Do any of you get that???

The most the Trump loonies, the BLMers, Antifa, Qanon, the KKK, the Tea Party, Alyssa Milano, the Girl Scouts (did I miss anyone???) could accomplish is a few broken windows, burning patrol cars, CHAD areas and spray painted slogans.

Do you get that???

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post

A coup!!!

Do any of you realize that it would be impossible to "overthrow the government" or have "a coup" without the support and help of the military??? Do any of you get that???

The most the Trump loonies, the BLMers, Antifa, Qanon, the KKK, the Tea Party, Alyssa Milano, the Girl Scouts (did I miss anyone???) could accomplish is a few broken windows, burning patrol cars, CHAD areas and spray painted slogans.

Do you get that???
    OK... Maybe not "overthrow".... But do u not think they would have killed Pence and Harris had they gotten the opportunity when they entered? All of this is a direct result of Trump spreading lies and turning on every republican who didn't go along with his fake fraud claims. He has put many lives in danger. As president, this is straight up wrong. Do you disagree?

I specifically said to you.. I'm unaware of everything Trump has said. show me where he told people to storm the Capitol. you haven't provided that.

I didn't ask what some nutjob perceived.

which is these tweets from Trump were calling for violence?

https://projects.propublica.org/poli...ealDonaldTrump

this was after the rioting.

the first part isn't accurate, but he literally said Go home with love & in peace.

the what? protest.

protesting is an American right. I haven't seen anything from Trump asking for people to break inside the Capitol.

I do see this tweet from CNN's Jake Tapper..

You asked for it, here you go.................

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1346882653300137985

Trump closes with this: "We're going to walk down Pennsylvania Ave ... and we're going to [try] to give our Republicans -- the weak ones because the strong ones don't need any of our help -- we're to try and get them kind of pride and boldness they need to take back our country"

13. 01-11-2021, 12:32 PM
    Reason
    Off topic

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post

A coup!!!

Do you get that???
    but these Trump supporters were sooo powerful they could do anything, Liberal media said so.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    Yea and Mariyln Mansion didn't actually kill anyone either. Doesn't mean he wasn't the cause.

I would say don't play dumb, but you're a Trumper so I don't think you're playing...

this is a tweet from Trump..

The BIG Protest Rally in Washington, D.C., will take place at 11.00 A.M. on January 6th. Locational details to follow. StopTheSteal!
    https://projects.propublica.org/poli...ealDonaldTrump

protest. not riot, nothing about taking over the Capitol.

I'm still waiting for anyone to show me what Trump tweeted that would have radicalized these people to take it beyond protesting.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

16. 01-11-2021, 12:33 PM
    Reason
    Off topic

Quote Originally Posted by DaSox_05 View Post
    You asked for it, here you go.................

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1346882653300137985
    I addressed this above. I see Trump waning people to protest, nothing about shutting down the Capitol.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Page 39 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast