Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 36 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Can we just move on to actually talking about this topic? I'm so tired of going in the same circle with someone diluted. There is so much we could be talking about when it comes to the future of policy in this country. The effects this has going forward. What the cops were up to. How do we feel about the social media bans. Let special unload his brain rot somewhere else.

I've been part of the problem too. But lets stop entertaining this crap. It goes no where.
    I'm all for that if a vast majority of the regulars all agree to. As is, it's borderline pointless since there's always someone bored enough to verbally swat him away like an annoying house fly and then we're forced to see his drivel via quotes and the shift in conversation.

Yep

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I'm all for that if a vast majority of the regulars all agree to. As is, it's borderline pointless since there's always someone bored enough to verbally swat him away like an annoying house fly and then we're forced to see his drivel via quotes and the shift in conversation.
    Of course. I'm not pointing any fingers. I've been one of the main problems. But this guy is just completely useless in any conversation about anything.

And none of this even effects him. I agree when people say "people from other countries are effected by who is the USA President to". Which is true. But literally nothing about BLM effects Canada at all. He is just doing it either to be annoying or because he's so far dug into the position he can't get out now.

There is no reason for him to be so invested in this. He's a loser. Sorry. But that's just a fact at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Sure, but it is defending the Capitol rioters for you to bring this up when the topic of discussion is the Capitol rioters.
    I can condemn and call out the Capitol rioting.rioters, while also making a comparison.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Can we just move on to actually talking about this topic? I'm so tired of going in the same circle with someone diluted. There is so much we could be talking about when it comes to the future of policy in this country. The effects this has going forward. What the cops were up to. How do we feel about the social media bans. Let special unload his brain rot somewhere else.

I've been part of the problem too. But lets stop entertaining this crap. It goes no where.
    Of course. I'm not pointing any fingers. I've been one of the main problems. But this guy is just completely useless in any conversation about anything.

And none of this even effects him. I agree when people say "people from other countries are effected by who is the USA President to". Which is true. But literally nothing about BLM effects Canada at all. He is just doing it either to be annoying or because he's so far dug into the position he can't get out now.

There is no reason for him to be so invested in this. He's a loser. Sorry. But that's just a fact at this point.
    you can't argue, that's your problem. you shouldn't disrupt the rest of the forum and people capable to having a discussion.

I welcome any discussion on topic.

this is personal, flaming, baiting, trolling, disruption.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You don't care? Now that's a big ole' lie. If it's far right protesting, you make excuses for them and move on with a quickness. If it's the left though? Holy ****, you'll verbally smear and demonize every single person involved and continue doing so for months.

Stop playing these stupid games. We all know your played out routine.
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Yep. He wanted to stop talking about the Capitol riot the next day, yet it’s months later and he still brings up BLM protests.

If he is bipartisan as he claims, he’ll keep bringing up Capitol riot for the next 6 months saying how wrong it was...

I've condemned rioting.

what else is there to keep going on with?

valade16: rioting is bad.

me. rioting is bad.

valade16: Trump supporters rioting were bad.

me. Trump supporters rioting were bad.

valade16: Capitol rioting was inexcusable.

me: Capitol rioting was inexcusable.

rioting is bad, Trump supporters rioting were bad, Capitol rioting was inexcusable.

rioting is bad, Trump supporters rioting were bad, Capitol rioting was inexcusable.

what does it help to keep going on and on and on when we are saying the same thing.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

you are incapable of this, you can't stop replying to me with something off topic. stop fooling yourself.

disagree? prove it. stop replying to me with something unrelated to a topic.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Undoubtedly.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you can't argue, that's your problem. you shouldn't disrupt the rest of the forum and people capable to having a discussion.

I welcome any discussion on topic.

this is personal, flaming, baiting, trolling, disruption.
    Lofl

Lofl
    you are incapable of this, you can't stop replying to me with something off topic. stop fooling yourself.

disagree? prove it. stop replying to me with something unrelated to a topic.
    you couldn't even go more than 10 minutes.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I've condemned rioting.

what else is there to keep going on with?

valade16: rioting is bad.

me. rioting is bad.

valade16: Trump supporters rioting were bad.

me. Trump supporters rioting were bad.

valade16: Capitol rioting was inexcusable.

me: Capitol rioting was inexcusable.

what does it help to keep going on and on and on when we are saying the same thing.
    Now you know how everyone here feels when you constantly talk about things we all agree on (like CNN sucks, etc.)

12. 01-10-2021, 07:23 PM
    Reason
    Off topic

https://twitter.com/RayRedacted/stat...88601118273537

Chrome won't let me embed tweets but basically people who participated in breaking into the capitol are being put on no-fly lists pending further investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post

Chrome won't let me embed tweets but basically people who participated in breaking into the capitol are being put on no-fly lists pending further investigation.
    Tough way to find out that terrorist no-fly lists don't just apply to Muslims. Gotta be a tough pill to swallow for Trump supporters.

The Lost Boys of PSD

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post

sounds good. treat them like domestic terrorists.

am I doing it right, valade16.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

sounds good. treat them like domestic terrorists.

am I doing it right, valade16.
    You were on the right track but then screwed it up with sarcasm implying you're not sincere.

The Lost Boys of PSD

Page 36 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast