Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 36 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 1883
  1. #526
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    57,866
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Can we just move on to actually talking about this topic? I'm so tired of going in the same circle with someone diluted. There is so much we could be talking about when it comes to the future of policy in this country. The effects this has going forward. What the cops were up to. How do we feel about the social media bans. Let special unload his brain rot somewhere else.

    I've been part of the problem too. But lets stop entertaining this crap. It goes no where.
    I'm all for that if a vast majority of the regulars all agree to. As is, it's borderline pointless since there's always someone bored enough to verbally swat him away like an annoying house fly and then we're forced to see his drivel via quotes and the shift in conversation.

  2. #527
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,670
    Yep

  3. #528
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,458
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I'm all for that if a vast majority of the regulars all agree to. As is, it's borderline pointless since there's always someone bored enough to verbally swat him away like an annoying house fly and then we're forced to see his drivel via quotes and the shift in conversation.
    Of course. I'm not pointing any fingers. I've been one of the main problems. But this guy is just completely useless in any conversation about anything.

    And none of this even effects him. I agree when people say "people from other countries are effected by who is the USA President to". Which is true. But literally nothing about BLM effects Canada at all. He is just doing it either to be annoying or because he's so far dug into the position he can't get out now.

    There is no reason for him to be so invested in this. He's a loser. Sorry. But that's just a fact at this point.

  4. #529
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    30,352
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Sure, but it is defending the Capitol rioters for you to bring this up when the topic of discussion is the Capitol rioters.
    I can condemn and call out the Capitol rioting.rioters, while also making a comparison.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  5. #530
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    30,352
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Can we just move on to actually talking about this topic? I'm so tired of going in the same circle with someone diluted. There is so much we could be talking about when it comes to the future of policy in this country. The effects this has going forward. What the cops were up to. How do we feel about the social media bans. Let special unload his brain rot somewhere else.

    I've been part of the problem too. But lets stop entertaining this crap. It goes no where.
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Of course. I'm not pointing any fingers. I've been one of the main problems. But this guy is just completely useless in any conversation about anything.

    And none of this even effects him. I agree when people say "people from other countries are effected by who is the USA President to". Which is true. But literally nothing about BLM effects Canada at all. He is just doing it either to be annoying or because he's so far dug into the position he can't get out now.

    There is no reason for him to be so invested in this. He's a loser. Sorry. But that's just a fact at this point.
    you can't argue, that's your problem. you shouldn't disrupt the rest of the forum and people capable to having a discussion.

    I welcome any discussion on topic.



    this is personal, flaming, baiting, trolling, disruption.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  6. #531
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    30,352
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You don't care? Now that's a big ole' lie. If it's far right protesting, you make excuses for them and move on with a quickness. If it's the left though? Holy ****, you'll verbally smear and demonize every single person involved and continue doing so for months.

    Stop playing these stupid games. We all know your played out routine.
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Yep. He wanted to stop talking about the Capitol riot the next day, yet it’s months later and he still brings up BLM protests.

    If he is bipartisan as he claims, he’ll keep bringing up Capitol riot for the next 6 months saying how wrong it was...

    I've condemned rioting.

    what else is there to keep going on with?


    valade16: rioting is bad.

    me. rioting is bad.

    valade16: Trump supporters rioting were bad.

    me. Trump supporters rioting were bad.

    valade16: Capitol rioting was inexcusable.

    me: Capitol rioting was inexcusable.


    rioting is bad, Trump supporters rioting were bad, Capitol rioting was inexcusable.

    rioting is bad, Trump supporters rioting were bad, Capitol rioting was inexcusable.


    what does it help to keep going on and on and on when we are saying the same thing.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  7. #532
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    30,352
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I'm all for that if a vast majority of the regulars all agree to. As is, it's borderline pointless since there's always someone bored enough to verbally swat him away like an annoying house fly and then we're forced to see his drivel via quotes and the shift in conversation.
    you are incapable of this, you can't stop replying to me with something off topic. stop fooling yourself.

    disagree? prove it. stop replying to me with something unrelated to a topic.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  8. #533
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    57,866
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Of course. I'm not pointing any fingers. I've been one of the main problems. But this guy is just completely useless in any conversation about anything.

    And none of this even effects him. I agree when people say "people from other countries are effected by who is the USA President to". Which is true. But literally nothing about BLM effects Canada at all. He is just doing it either to be annoying or because he's so far dug into the position he can't get out now.

    There is no reason for him to be so invested in this. He's a loser. Sorry. But that's just a fact at this point.
    Undoubtedly.

  9. #534
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    57,866
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you can't argue, that's your problem. you shouldn't disrupt the rest of the forum and people capable to having a discussion.

    I welcome any discussion on topic.



    this is personal, flaming, baiting, trolling, disruption.
    Lofl

  10. #535
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    30,352
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Lofl
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you are incapable of this, you can't stop replying to me with something off topic. stop fooling yourself.

    disagree? prove it. stop replying to me with something unrelated to a topic.
    you couldn't even go more than 10 minutes.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  11. #536
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    39,336
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I've condemned rioting.

    what else is there to keep going on with?


    valade16: rioting is bad.

    me. rioting is bad.

    valade16: Trump supporters rioting were bad.

    me. Trump supporters rioting were bad.

    valade16: Capitol rioting was inexcusable.

    me: Capitol rioting was inexcusable.


    rioting is bad, Trump supporters rioting were bad, Capitol rioting was inexcusable.

    rioting is bad, Trump supporters rioting were bad, Capitol rioting was inexcusable.


    what does it help to keep going on and on and on when we are saying the same thing.
    Now you know how everyone here feels when you constantly talk about things we all agree on (like CNN sucks, etc.)

  12. 01-10-2021, 07:23 PM
    Reason
    Off topic

  13. #537
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    40,217
    https://twitter.com/RayRedacted/stat...88601118273537

    Chrome won't let me embed tweets but basically people who participated in breaking into the capitol are being put on no-fly lists pending further investigation.

  14. #538
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    West Side
    Posts
    13,131
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    https://twitter.com/RayRedacted/stat...88601118273537

    Chrome won't let me embed tweets but basically people who participated in breaking into the capitol are being put on no-fly lists pending further investigation.
    Tough way to find out that terrorist no-fly lists don't just apply to Muslims. Gotta be a tough pill to swallow for Trump supporters.


    The Lost Boys of PSD

  15. #539
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    30,352
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    https://twitter.com/RayRedacted/stat...88601118273537

    Chrome won't let me embed tweets but basically people who participated in breaking into the capitol are being put on no-fly lists pending further investigation.
    sounds good. treat them like domestic terrorists.

    am I doing it right, valade16.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  16. #540
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    West Side
    Posts
    13,131
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    sounds good. treat them like domestic terrorists.

    am I doing it right, valade16.
    You were on the right track but then screwed it up with sarcasm implying you're not sincere.


    The Lost Boys of PSD

Page 36 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •