Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 35 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Brett and Posada and Bird of Prey and others here, I just suspect the lifestyle is not all that different.

https://twitter.com/RexChapman/statu...48917608554502

Thought these patriots were all about blue lives matter.

I'm really getting tired of hearing "we underestimated blah blah blah..." from officials in regards to the defense of the capitol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    It's really cute when you play willfully ignorant. Why don't you take your ******** charade to parler?

The Q Shaman is blaming Trump's rhetoric

https://thehill.com/homenews/533490-...ll-to-patriots
    I specifically said to you.. I'm unaware of everything Trump has said. show me where he told people to storm the Capitol. you haven't provided that.

I didn't ask what some nutjob perceived.

which is these tweets from Trump were calling for violence?

https://projects.propublica.org/poli...ealDonaldTrump

Deleted Tweets From Donald J. Trump, R-Fla.

Donald J. Trump's accounts: realDonaldTrump, POTUS, TrumpInaugural

Please note: President Donald Trump's suspension from Twitter caused Politwoops to briefly show a few @realDonaldTrump retweets as having been recently deleted when in fact it was not possible for the president to do so. We have removed those entries.

Tracked Between: June 15, 2015-January 08, 2021

this was after the rioting.

These are the things and events that happen when a sacred landslide election victory is so unceremoniously & viciously stripped away from great patriots who have been badly & unfairly treated for so long. Go home with love & in peace. Remember this day forever!
    the first part isn't accurate, but he literally said Go home with love & in peace.

The BIG Protest Rally in Washington, D.C., will take place at 11.00 A.M. on January 6th. Locational details to follow. StopTheSteal!
    the what? protest.

protesting is an American right. I haven't seen anything from Trump asking for people to break inside the Capitol.

I do see this tweet from CNN's Jake Tapper..

\_(ツ)_/

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    When BLM was protesting this summer and took over the Capitol, were senators and congressionals rushed to the basement? Were offices ransacked? How about chambers? Were windows broken to gain access? How many people died? Were they shouting that they were going to hang Mike Pence?

is the rioting in these pictures okay, or not?

\_(ツ)_/

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I see Special is still vociferously defending the Capitol rioters while not "defending" them...
    I haven't said anything to defend Capitol rioters. I've said they were wrong.

\_(ツ)_/

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    Even if this BS was true, then you are uninformed and going out of your way to defend what you are admitting to not knowing about is an ignorance HOF move.
    except for the fact that I did not defend any of the rioting. it's pathetic that people can't pay attention and have to spew this ignorance.

\_(ツ)_/

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    What he said to incite violence is lie to his supporters about the mountain of evidence they had about voter fraud for weeks upon weeks, continued getting his most loyal of supporters more angry by the day. Literally tweeting ALL DAY LONG day after day about voter fraud when there was NO evidence. Then on the day of the electoral certification he rallied hundreds of thousands of his people and gave an hour long speech about voter fraud, once again while providing zero evidence, to really work them up. Then told them to march to the Capitol when the electoral count was beginning.

Every single person on earth watching his ridiculous speech and how many people were there knew exactly what was going to happen. He knew it. It only takes a small percentage of people when to take it too far when you have that many people. Then others follow.

For the President of the United States to refuse to except an election loss with no evidence (he literally was planning this voter fraud attack for months), and everything he did and said about the election since it ended, is inciting violence.

In fact, he IS the cause of an attempted coup, for if he didn't tell constant lies, this would have never happened. He calls fraud for just about every election. Look up his history of voter fraud claims. It's ridiculous, and there's never any evidence.

A YouTube video or photoshopped picture is not evidence.
    sounds like he is rallying people to protest, an American right.

he can be completely wrong about election fraud, but his attempt was wanting people to protest.

I have seen nothing telling people to be violent, to riot, rather than protest which is a word that he specifically used.

\_(ツ)_/

Quote Originally Posted by Webslinger View Post
    You don't think forcing your way into the capital building, breaking windows and attacking police is rioting? lolol
    Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    Someone is literally on camera stealing. 5 people are dead including a Capitol officer. LOL what's wrong with you? This was all caused by the President as I described above, and you see no problem with it. Not surprising.
    I can only comment on what I know at the time. I didn't know it was as bad as it was.

I have since said it was wrong.

\_(ツ)_/

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I haven't said anything to defend Capitol rioters. I've said they were wrong.
    You trying to constantly bring up BLM and other things is you defending them...

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    You trying to constantly bring up BLM and other things is you defending them...
    no it's not.

it is possible to condemn any rioting from the Capitol, while also condemning any rioting from other people.

\_(ツ)_/

no it's not.

it is possible to condemn any rioting from the Capitol, while also condemning any rioting from other people.
    Sure, but it is defending the Capitol rioters for you to bring this up when the topic of discussion is the Capitol rioters.

Can we just move on to actually talking about this topic? I'm so tired of going in the same circle with someone diluted. There is so much we could be talking about when it comes to the future of policy in this country. The effects this has going forward. What the cops were up to. How do we feel about the social media bans. Let special unload his brain rot somewhere else.

I've been part of the problem too. But lets stop entertaining this crap. It goes no where.

is the rioting in these pictures okay, or not?

You don't care? Now that's a big ole' lie. If it's far right protesting, you make excuses for them and move on with a quickness. If it's the left though? Holy ****, you'll verbally smear and demonize every single person involved and continue doing so for months.

Stop playing these stupid games. We all know your played out routine.
    Last edited by spliff(TONE); 01-10-2021 at 05:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You don't care? Now that's a big ole' lie. If it's far right protesting, you make excuses for them and move on with a quickness. If it's the left though? Holy ****, you'll verbally smear and demonize every single person involved.

Stop playing these stupid games. We all know your played out routine.
    Yep. He wanted to stop talking about the Capitol riot the next day, yet its months later and he still brings up BLM protests.

If he is bipartisan as he claims, hell keep bringing up Capitol riot for the next 6 months saying how wrong it was...

Page 35 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast