Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 69 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1851
  1. #1021
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    29,819
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Violence is not comparable to an attempted coup

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    "coup" that had no chance at being a coup.

    rioting is wrong, regardless of what side is doing it.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  2. #1022
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    56,905
    Way to pretend like all rioting is exactly the same and continuing to downplay what happened at the Capitol!

  3. #1023
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    "coup" that had no chance at being a coup.

    rioting is wrong, regardless of what side is doing it.
    I laugh at the stupid headline of this thread....TERRORISTS "STORM" the US CAPITOL. Really. Looked like a couple of Antifa or BLM folks jimmied a couple of windows and a hundred or so protestors and the Antifa a-holes ambled into the building. Truth also is that the lame Capitol police pretty much didn't do anything to really stop these people.

    Other than the handful of radical and organized a-holes, those people in the building looked like and acted like tourists. Did you see them keeping between the stanchions in the Capitol Rotunda? Looked like they they were awaiting Jerry Nadler to shuffle his penguinesque self to the podium and ask for a dessert or something

  4. #1024
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    38,177
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    I laugh at the stupid headline of this thread....TERRORISTS "STORM" the US CAPITOL. Really. Looked like a couple of Antifa or BLM folks jimmied a couple of windows and a hundred or so protestors and the Antifa a-holes ambled into the building. Truth also is that the lame Capitol police pretty much didn't do anything to really stop these people.

    Other than the handful of radical and organized a-holes, those people in the building looked like and acted like tourists. Did you see them keeping between the stanchions in the Capitol Rotunda? Looked like they they were awaiting Jerry Nadler to shuffle his penguinesque self to the podium and ask for a dessert or something
    I'm assuming you could tell they were Antifa and BLM by all the Trump paraphernalia they had on?

  5. #1025
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    56,905
    When in doubt, point the finger towards big bad Antifa and BLM.

  6. #1026
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Way to pretend like all rioting is exactly the same and continuing to downplay what happened at the Capitol!
    Did you think that the Capitol Police ably protected the Capitol? Also, since the FBI forewarned that antifa and other anarchists were going to do something and told the mayor and her folks, why didn't they do their jobs of protecting the Capitol? Can you say, COMPLICITY? The thing was STAGED, bucko, including the gunning down of people as they entered the Capitol. That firing line of 9mm armed cops was preplanned in my estimation. They wanted an incident and staged the entire thing.

    Just like 100% of the rioting in the streets this summer and fall was staged by antifa and their cohorts. Each one of those riots had the same elements involved. "Peaceful protestors" upset by a guy strung out on drugs and killed by a cop(s), being shepherded by paid Antifa organizers telling them when to move, using them as cover for police responses, staying back of the trouble lines and hurling bricks, rocks and explosives at the cops. These "pros" then used their batons and hammers to break open shop windows of the businesses in the area and escort the looters into the buildings. These pukes then would use Molotov cocktails and flamethrowers to start the fires in the area.

    All paid for by your Democrat Party courtesy of George Soros and Bill Gates. Easy Peezy, Lemon Squeezy

  7. #1027
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I'm assuming you could tell they were Antifa and BLM by all the Trump paraphernalia they had on?
    So, are you really going to tell me that only Trump backers could wear Trump "paraphernalia"? Wowie. A free hat and 6 dollar cheap t-shirt identifies them as Trump people in your ever so insightful mind? I especially loved the person who carried the Stars and Bars into the Capitol. Think that lad was a Trump supporter? Funny stuff.

    By the way, I would bet that you didn't think anything of the police who were killed and maimed during the dozens and dozens of riots conducted by ANTIFA and BLACK LIVES MATTER during the summer. Those killings were justified I guess because one black guy stoned silly on drugs died while cops were arresting him, huh?
    Last edited by Bird of Prey; 01-25-2021 at 12:05 AM.

  8. #1028
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    38,177
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    So, are you really going to tell me that only Trump backers could wear Trump "paraphernalia"? Wowie. A free hat and 6 dollar cheap t-shirt identifies them as Trump people in your ever so insightful mind? I especially loved the person who carried the Stars and Bars into the Capitol. Think that lad was a Trump supporter? Funny stuff.
    Do I think someone who waves a Confederate Flag is a Trump supporter? Uh, yeah. The majority of them are...

    I understand it must be hard for you to accept that Trump's supporters did this, hence your need to fabricate an undercover operation to make you all look bad, but the truth cares not for your falsities.

  9. #1029
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    39,732
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    So, are you really going to tell me that only Trump backers could wear Trump "paraphernalia"? Wowie. A free hat and 6 dollar cheap t-shirt identifies them as Trump people in your ever so insightful mind? I especially loved the person who carried the Stars and Bars into the Capitol. Think that lad was a Trump supporter? Funny stuff.
    Which extremist right wing blog site did you get this from? Just curious.

    Whatever the case is, this is akin to never propounding blame to anyone on your side. You could always come up with the lazy excuse that anyone rioting for Trump was instead ANTIFA or some other extremist left wing group. Much like your stolen election routine you need actual proof and not some conspiracy theory you cite and believe. Something you never bring to the table. Even Tucker Carlson, Alex Jones, etc (staunch Trump supporters) say it was proud boys, extreme MAGA supporters, and alike who stormed the capitol.
    Last edited by metswon69; 01-25-2021 at 12:09 AM.

  10. #1030
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    39,732
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Do I think someone who waves a Confederate Flag is a Trump supporter? Uh, yeah. The majority of them are...

    I understand it must be hard for you to accept that Trump's supporters did this, hence your need to fabricate an undercover operation to make you all look bad, but the truth cares not for your falsities.
    Pretty much. Any radical act done in name of Trump is just the extreme left trying to make MAGA supporters look bad.

    Its a pathetic diversion technique that isn't rooted in any fact, much like "stop the steal".

  11. #1031
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Do I think someone who waves a Confederate Flag is a Trump supporter? Uh, yeah. The majority of them are...

    I understand it must be hard for you to accept that Trump's supporters did this, hence your need to fabricate an undercover operation to make you all look bad, but the truth cares not for your falsities.
    All that I know is that the Democrats stole the election and are being led by their noses by socialist/communist subversives that are now operating freely in this country. And with your leadership talking about re-education camps , taking children away from conservative parents, and AOC waxing poetic about "freeing the SOUTHERN STATES from their slavery, the next play by these a-holes is obviously the plot to take the 2nd Amendment away. They've stolen an election. They're taking free speech for half of the population away, the next obvious thing is the play of taking Americans weapons away.

    The pretense is over. The evidence is clear. America is on its way to being a Socialist/Communist state. Welcome to what Hong Kong has been experiencing for the past three years.

  12. #1032
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12,300
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Did you think that the Capitol Police ably protected the Capitol? Also, since the FBI forewarned that antifa and other anarchists were going to do something and told the mayor and her folks, why didn't they do their jobs of protecting the Capitol? Can you say, COMPLICITY? The thing was STAGED, bucko, including the gunning down of people as they entered the Capitol. That firing line of 9mm armed cops was preplanned in my estimation. They wanted an incident and staged the entire thing.

    Just like 100% of the rioting in the streets this summer and fall was staged by antifa and their cohorts. Each one of those riots had the same elements involved. "Peaceful protestors" upset by a guy strung out on drugs and killed by a cop(s), being shepherded by paid Antifa organizers telling them when to move, using them as cover for police responses, staying back of the trouble lines and hurling bricks, rocks and explosives at the cops. These "pros" then used their batons and hammers to break open shop windows of the businesses in the area and escort the looters into the buildings. These pukes then would use Molotov cocktails and flamethrowers to start the fires in the area.

    All paid for by your Democrat Party courtesy of George Soros and Bill Gates. Easy Peezy, Lemon Squeezy
    I get why you all hate Soros, but since when did you all start to hate Bill Gates so much?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

  13. #1033
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    56,905
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Did you think that the Capitol Police ably protected the Capitol? Also, since the FBI forewarned that antifa and other anarchists were going to do something and told the mayor and her folks, why didn't they do their jobs of protecting the Capitol? Can you say, COMPLICITY? The thing was STAGED, bucko, including the gunning down of people as they entered the Capitol. That firing line of 9mm armed cops was preplanned in my estimation. They wanted an incident and staged the entire thing.

    Just like 100% of the rioting in the streets this summer and fall was staged by antifa and their cohorts. Each one of those riots had the same elements involved. "Peaceful protestors" upset by a guy strung out on drugs and killed by a cop(s), being shepherded by paid Antifa organizers telling them when to move, using them as cover for police responses, staying back of the trouble lines and hurling bricks, rocks and explosives at the cops. These "pros" then used their batons and hammers to break open shop windows of the businesses in the area and escort the looters into the buildings. These pukes then would use Molotov cocktails and flamethrowers to start the fires in the area.

    All paid for by your Democrat Party courtesy of George Soros and Bill Gates. Easy Peezy, Lemon Squeezy
    This post, like so many of yours, is beyond idiotic. Right wing fear mongering has you hook, line, and sinker.

  14. #1034
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Do I think someone who waves a Confederate Flag is a Trump supporter? Uh, yeah. The majority of them are...

    I understand it must be hard for you to accept that Trump's supporters did this, hence your need to fabricate an undercover operation to make you all look bad, but the truth cares not for your falsities.
    Do you think that an ANTIFA operative cannot wear a MAGA HAT, wear a TRUMP T-Shirt, and buy a Stars and Bars flag? If you think that, then you obviously do not know anything about how terrorist organizations work

  15. #1035
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    56,905
    Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    I get why you all hate Soros, but since when did you all start to hate Bill Gates so much?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Since mindless right wing propaganda told them to circa 2020.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •