Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 74 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1851
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    the bold is true, and that is the problem.

even if people are pissed off while protesting for what is justified, taking it further to rioting should be bad. period.
    Do you understand that people may take it a little more seriously considering that this "rioting" was an attempt to overthrow the government? Not that you agree, but do you see how people may view that differently? Yes or no

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    He thinks heís playing his gotcha game, except he canít even prove that the current approach isnít the most unified one.

And heís even admitted elsewhere that they donít care about unity so they donít have to be held to that standard. But yea the patriotism and law and order aspect that they PREACH as nauseous is just dripping hypocrisy to the max right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    His whole schtick is to find the exception in the rule of your argument then claim the exception disproves your argument and then find the exception that proves his point and argue that is at least equal worthy enough to say both sides are right/wrong. Itís a tedious flood of bad faith arguments that only distract from actual arguments. I mostly just ignore him but he does get in through others posts.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Do you understand that people may take it a little more seriously considering that this "rioting" was an attempt to overthrow the government? Not that you agree, but do you see how people may view that differently? Yes or no
    I totally understand how they could see that differently, but I also see that those morons had no real chance to overthrow the government.

what they did was worse than other rioting, but the point remains that any rioting should absolutely be condemned and called unacceptable.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

I totally understand how they could see that differently, but I also see that those morons had no real chance to overthrow the government.

what they did was worse than other rioting, but the point remains that any rioting should absolutely be condemned and called unacceptable.
    And I think people have agreed with you that rioting is bad. Like I said, people are welcome to disagree, which is where we are. We don't need to beat this to death for another 15 pages. People can disagree, its fine.

unity is compromising, not ramming what you want to please a small majority on one side.
    How can a "Majority" be a "small" thing?

unity is compromising, not ramming what you want to please a small majority on one side.
    ĎUnity is being together or at one with someone or something. It's the opposite of being divided.í

https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/unity

This has bipartisan support and majority American support versus not.

Thereís a 10% gap in this support which is a landslide in politics.

Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    How can a "Majority" be a "small" thing?
    Exactly itís larger than the minority and has bipartisan support. Arguing the minority opinion that doesnít carry bipartisan support as the unified approach is nonsense and he knows it.

Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    You are really salty over being given a time out
    You should see the thread he made in the GD.

why can't it simply be said that rioting is bad/wrong. why does it have to be one bad thing is worse than the other bad thing.
    Now you sound like Scoots.

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    Well Americans on average want Trump impeached 52% to 42% as well as having bipartisan support (I believe I remember you touting bi partisan support when a couple Dems voted against impeachment last time).

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...s-time-around/

ĎUnity is being together or at one with someone or something. It's the opposite of being divided.í

https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/unity

So clearly itís more unified to impeach with bi partisan support and with more of the public supporting it than to not impeach without bipartisan support and less support from the public.

You canít just say itís meaningless because you want the approach that does not support unity.

....but one strangely obsessive Canadian doesn't want Trump impeached!

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    That was "an attempt to OVERTHROW THE GOVERNMENT"??? That is really one of the ridiculous and stupid assessments of what happened at the Capitol. Really? What I believe that IT WAS was a paid bunch of Antifa and assorted other radicals attempting to do a political hatchet job of Trump and the Republican Party. Its not like the Dems haven't done crap like this before by inserting paid accomplices to get into Trump crowds and try to stir up **** to make the crowd into something that it was not. This is what happened at the Capitol plain and simple.

One of the "INSURGENTS" basically admitted this when he was being interviewed while breaking in. The guy did it before during the summer of hate that the Dems put on in the weak of the George Floyd fiasco.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    That was "an attempt to OVERTHROW THE GOVERNMENT"??? That is really one of the ridiculous and stupid assessments of what happened at the Capitol. Really? What I believe that IT WAS was a paid bunch of Antifa and assorted other radicals attempting to do a political hatchet job of Trump and the Republican Party. Its not like the Dems haven't done crap like this before by inserting paid accomplices to get into Trump crowds and try to stir up **** to make the crowd into something that it was not. This is what happened at the Capitol plain and simple.

One of the "INSURGENTS" basically admitted this when he was being interviewed while breaking in. The guy did it before during the summer of hate that the Dems put on in the weak of the George Floyd fiasco.
    Were all the people at the Capitol Liberal plants or only those that broke in?

Quote Originally Posted by bird of prey View Post
    that was "an attempt to overthrow the government"??? That is really one of the ridiculous and stupid assessments of what happened at the capitol. Really? What i believe that it was was a paid bunch of antifa and assorted other radicals attempting to do a political hatchet job of trump and the republican party. Its not like the dems haven't done crap like this before by inserting paid accomplices to get into trump crowds and try to stir up **** to make the crowd into something that it was not. This is what happened at the capitol plain and simple.

One of the "insurgents" basically admitted this when he was being interviewed while breaking in. The guy did it before during the summer of hate that the dems put on in the weak of the george floyd fiasco.
    k.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post

I bet you blame Antifa when your car battery dies.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I bet you blame Antifa when your car battery dies.
    Have I ever said how much I love this site?

Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Page 74 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast