Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 65 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 975 of 1851
  1. #961
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    56,823
    Life doesn't revolve around CNN, genius.

  2. #962
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    96,578
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Life doesn't revolve around CNN, genius.
    Does anyone here actually read CNN? If no one reads a source, can we agree that it is irrelevant unless it contains some massive reporting that turns out to be true?
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  3. #963
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    15,968
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Life doesn't revolve around CNN, genius.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  4. #964
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    15,968
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Does anyone here actually read CNN? If no one reads a source, can we agree that it is irrelevant unless it contains some massive reporting that turns out to be true?
    obviously people do.... #63 in the world by traffic
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  5. #965
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    96,578
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    obviously people do.... #63 in the world by traffic
    Nobody that I know reads it. Does anyone you know read it?
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  6. #966
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    37,168
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    anyone involved deserves to be called out.


    [[/url]
    Then why have you not called out the actual cause of this whole thing, Donald trump?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  7. #967
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,508
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    but it's not what the media is doing, and they control the narrative to millions of people that have been convinced these were simply racist white supremacist Trump supporters.
    They were largely Trump supporters. Your problem isn't with how the media covers the narrative, it's that the reality of the situation makes you and your ilk look bad. You want to support Trump, racism, and white supremacy without being held accountable for it. You're ok with the racism as long as nobody calls it racism. If you don't like the narrative, simply stop driving it--although you can't lol.


    Also, Trump supporters by definition are racist white supremacists so that's kinda redundant.

  8. #968
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    37,168
    Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    They were largely Trump supporters. Your problem isn't with how the media covers the narrative, it's that the reality of the situation makes you and your ilk look bad. You want to support Trump, racism, and white supremacy without being held accountable for it. You're ok with the racism as long as nobody calls it racism.
    Read this, Special. Address the reality of your perspective.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  9. #969
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    37,168
    Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    Also, Trump supporters by definition are racist white supremacists so that's kinda redundant.
    I dont agree with that.

    They aren't necessarily racist themselves. They just support racist rhetoric and legislation.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  10. #970
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,670
    CNN isnt the media, I never even mentioned them, who are you having this conversation with? Why have I not seen you post page long articles about any of the other 100+ people arrested? I am actually looking for an answers to these questions rather than an off topic dodge that I'll have to delete anyway. So, I am asking you clearly and concisely, are we having a conversation here? Once again if you arent taking the hint, are we having a conversation here?

  11. #971
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    15,968
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I dont agree with that.

    They aren't necessarily racist themselves. They just support racist rhetoric and legislation.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Agreed, I mean it depends on the LEVEL of their Trumpism I suppose, but I guarantee a LARGE percentage of the 74million who voted for him are not racist white supremacists. I have many friends and family members who voted for him, some readily, some with reluctance, most accepting his defeat many weeks ago....none remotely racist themselves.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  12. #972
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,508
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Agreed, I mean it depends on the LEVEL of their Trumpism I suppose, but I guarantee a LARGE percentage of the 74million who voted for him are not racist white supremacists. I have many friends and family members who voted for him, some readily, some with reluctance, most accepting his defeat many weeks ago....none remotely racist themselves.
    You can't be not "remotely racist" and support racists and racism. Sorry, but those friends and family are at the very least "kinda racist" lol

    It's the height of privilege to support Trump and hand wave the stuff that comes with it. You don't get to cherry pick the parts of supporting racists and racism that appeal to you and somehow dismiss the actual racism.

  13. #973
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    29,100
    Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    You can't be not "remotely racist" and support racists and racism. Sorry, but those friends and family are at the very least "kinda racist" lol

    It's the height of privilege to support Trump and hand wave the stuff that comes with it. You don't get to cherry pick the parts of supporting racists and racism that appeal to you and somehow dismiss the actual racism.
    Yeah, your morals are fundamentally and deeply flawed if your views on finances, abortion, guns, social justice, cops, socialist programs, or religion allowed you to support Trump. Perioworth.


    If you support a racist and the racist policies/rhetoric that come with one, you are a racist no matter how giving, nice, loving, accepting you may be. Racism is a scale. You're definitely further right than most in said scale.

    I don't care to have the conversation with people that stuck with him because it's not worth it.


    No excuses at this point.
    Last edited by blams; 01-21-2021 at 11:40 PM.

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  14. #974
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    96,578
    Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    CNN isnt the media, I never even mentioned them, who are you having this conversation with? Why have I not seen you post page long articles about any of the other 100+ people arrested? I am actually looking for an answers to these questions rather than an off topic dodge that I'll have to delete anyway. So, I am asking you clearly and concisely, are we having a conversation here? Once again if you arent taking the hint, are we having a conversation here?
    If you aren't in an airport, then CNN isn't really impactful. Maybe 5 people watch them outside all the TVs not in an airport.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  15. #975
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    39,667
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Yeah, your morals are fundamentally and deeply flawed if your views on finances, abortion, guns, social justice, cops, socialist programs, or religion allowed you to support Trump. Perioworth.


    If you support a racist and the racist policies/rhetoric that come with one, you are a racist no matter how giving, nice, loving, accepting you may be. Racism is a scale. You're definitely further right than most in said scale.

    I don't care to have the conversation with people that stuck with him because it's not worth it.


    No excuses at this point.
    I dont think you can deal in absolutes that way. I agree with smaller government and less programs for taxpayer dollars to be wasted upon. That's an unfortunate reality because bureaucracies are notorious for blowing through already bloated budgets and having extreme deficit issues. Trump is a piece of human garbage and most of his policies are products of a 1950s America but the Democrats way of life isn't without its own sinkholes as well. There is a reason why 74 million people voted for Trump and why the house and Senate are split pretty evenly.

    I've been pretty outspoken about Trump but not every Republican policy is some travesty.
    Last edited by metswon69; 01-22-2021 at 12:34 AM.

  16. 01-22-2021, 12:29 AM
    Reason
    I get it, let's not

  17. 01-22-2021, 12:30 AM
    Reason
    Response to deleted

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •