Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 120 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 1883
    Quote Originally Posted by GasMan View Post
    Anyone who works in the medical profession should have a better sense of dark humor. Medical people are people, and are the full spectrum of good or bad at their job. Lin Wood is a lawyer, a horrible one, but a lawyer still. Why can’t a nurse be woefully wrong? Lighten up, take a joke. Stop acting like a PSD should treat you like the last word on Covid and maybe when you say something that is debate-able you will be given the benefit of the doubt or at least your opinion will be treated like what it is... an opinion.
    We EMS personnel have warped senses of humor, but I have never accused someone of killing someone.
    As to me being the last word on Covid, I have never said I was, nor do I desire to have that on my mantel. I have only offered my personal experience with Covid death numbers locally. I do not know if other professionals from other localities have similar experiences or not. I do not claim to speak for anyone but myself. When I am told that my personal experiences are not possible, I have a bit of difficulty understanding how a person, with no direct knowledge of the situation here, could possibly come to that conclusion simply because national statistics show that many places utilize the CDC rules about "presumptive" cases, regardless of whether or not they are actual cases.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    As to me being the last word on Covid, I have never said I was, nor do I desire to have that on my mantel. I have only offered my personal experience with Covid death numbers locally.
    That's fair, people would rather dismiss you because your overall opinion on the situation is a little diff than ours, but thata life I guess..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    You should write a letter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Or find a shoulder to cry on

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Or find a shoulder to cry on

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    He could write a tear stained letter

https://youtu.be/pxsZKEMzEjg

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Good luck with that. Nothing happens from it

I can confirm that. reporting a post does nothing, they are not deleted. doesn't even help to PM.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

maybe this would get more attention with an investigation into what happened before and during January 6th.

https://www.wjr.com/news/mark-meadow...head-of-jan-6/
    Mark Meadows: Trump Offered 10,000 National Guard Troops to Ready Ahead of Jan. 6
    He added, “Even in January, that was a given, as many as 10,000 National Guard troops were told to be on the ready by the Secretary of Defense. That was a direct order from President Trump and yet here is what we see, all kinds of blame going around but yet not a whole lot of accountability. That accountability needs to rest with where it ultimately should be and that’s on Capitol Hill.”

Meadows later said, “I can tell you that when we look at Washington, D.C., the Capitol Police, many of them are my friends. I can tell you they do a tremendous job, but they need to be empowered to do that job, and there were plenty of assets there to assist them in their efforts. And some of those decisions weren’t made appropriately, in my opinion, and those decisions did not come from 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, it came from the other end of Pennsylvania Avenue.”

Meadows said this on Fox News. here is a video from this tweet..

https://twitter.com/21stCenturyWire/...57894596804608

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Terrorists Storm US Capitol

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    maybe this would get more attention with an investigation into what happened before and during January 6th.

https://www.wjr.com/news/mark-meadow...head-of-jan-6/

Meadows said this on Fox News. here is a video from this tweet..

https://twitter.com/21stCenturyWire/...57894596804608
    Here is more information.

https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-...apitol-1560186

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Here is more information.

https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-...apitol-1560186

But one of the people within Trump's inner circle said it, so it must be true. He couldn't possibly be biased and say something that is incorrect just because it would help the optics of how Trump handled the insurrection. Not in this administration would that ever happen.
    Last edited by Pierzynski4Prez; 02-19-2021 at 12:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    But one of the people within Trump's inner circle said it, so it must be true. He couldn't possibly be biased and say something that is incorrect just because it would help the optics of how Trump handled the insurrection. Not in this administration would that ever happen.
    Doesn't seem to be a lie just very incomplete information

Eventually, either Trump will be charged by federal authorities with a crime or he won't. The investigation is far from over.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    That's fair, people would rather dismiss you because your overall opinion on the situation is a little diff than ours, but thata life I guess..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Eventually, either Trump will be charged by federal authorities with a crime or he won't. The investigation is far from over.
    I joke about it because I oppose him but let me be clear, Trump will never be charged by federal authorities for what happened on January 6th.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I joke about it because I oppose him but let me be clear, Trump will never be charged by federal authorities for what happened on January 6th.
    doesn't mean he won't for something he did on one of his other 1400 or so days in office
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

We EMS personnel have warped senses of humor, but I have never accused someone of killing someone.
    As to me being the last word on Covid, I have never said I was, nor do I desire to have that on my mantel. I have only offered my personal experience with Covid death numbers locally. I do not know if other professionals from other localities have similar experiences or not. I do not claim to speak for anyone but myself. When I am told that my personal experiences are not possible, I have a bit of difficulty understanding how a person, with no direct knowledge of the situation here, could possibly come to that conclusion simply because national statistics show that many places utilize the CDC rules about "presumptive" cases, regardless of whether or not they are actual cases.
    I dealt a lot with police and inner-city emergency nurses and they have fairly dark senses of humor too. In one emergency room in Oakland the nurses had a list on a bulletin board that was labeled "Stuff removed from people" that included if that "stuff" was stuffed by the patient or by someone else or by "accident" in their story which was funny until someone complained.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Try to overthrow the government and get off with a Twitter ban. Good to be rich