Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 58 of 124 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    if people are inspired to protest that is an American right from the 1st Amendment of the Constitution. I thought you Americans supported that.
    As a foreigner, I don't think you understand how that works
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

I know he doesn't considering how he is defending Trump, one of the worst people to gain office, if not the worst. I bet George W. is glad he is no longer consider the worst president in our lifetime.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    As a foreigner, I don't think you understand how that works
    He doesn't even know how his own country works. So, yeah...this

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I know he doesn't considering how he is defending Trump, one of the worst people to gain office, if not the worst. I bet George W. is glad he is no longer consider the worst president in our lifetime.
    It's a 1a 1b type of thing

what about the Bernie Bros?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    It's a 1a 1b type of thing
    After covid I dont think there's any power ranking without DT at 1.

Not any credible power ranking, at least.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

She is gone. The republicans aren't going to defend a Q'Annon member after getting rid of another fringe operative that held the Oval office. Mitch defends money, not loonie tune members.
    She won't be going anywhere. Of that, I can bet you. The only way she goes is if someone brings criminal charges against her, and that's almost certain to not happen. Mitch is irrelevant to her and she is irrelevant to Mitch.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    She won't be going anywhere. Of that, I can bet you. The only way she goes is if someone brings criminal charges against her, and that's almost certain to not happen. Mitch is irrelevant to her and she is irrelevant to Mitch.
    Right now the Republicans are weak not holding any office of power, they don't need her negative bs especially after republicans or trumpsters went wilding in DC. There will be no tolerance shows these people regardless of their political affiliation. Her connection to Q'Annon will work against her. But I agree with you to a point, if there is solid evidence she is gone. If the woman with the bull horn, who was directing the raiders thru the Capitol, is her mother and we can show she was in communication with her,she is gone to face criminal charges. The girl is also facing outrage in her home state without evidence. One Republican state representative has lost his job for his action.

The national outrage is to much for Mitch to even think about protecting a rookie congressional member with Q'Anon connections. I am betting he does the opposite. These people think that Trump is the Chosen One. Even the other extremist groups think they are crazy. The other Q'Annon representative will not be coddle by either party.
    Last edited by WES445; 01-17-2021 at 02:12 AM.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

https://mobile.twitter.com/davenewwo...96907190272000

Mind you this is what a % of people who were at the capitol last week actually believe.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    After covid I dont think there's any power ranking without DT at 1.

Not any credible power ranking, at least.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    And the fact he checks out of his job, not combat the virus and be a national leader, to work on invalidating the elections so he can maintain his power. It is only fitting he got ban from social media and his supporters sack the Capitol at the end of his term. The only scene we need after that is someone closing the oval office door with Biden inside receiving fealty from his cronies and Trump standing on the outside.

Martin Luther King.

Right now the Republicans are weak not holding any office of power, they don't need her negative bs especially after republicans or trumpsters went wilding in DC. There will be no tolerance shows these people regardless of their political affiliation. Her connection to Q'Annon will work against her. But I agree with you to a point, if there is solid evidence she is gone. If the woman with the bull horn, who was directing the raiders thru the Capitol, is her mother and we can show she was in communication with her,she is gone to face criminal charges. The girl is also facing outrage in her home state without evidence. One Republican state representative has lost his job for his action.

The national outrage is to much for Mitch to even think about protecting a rookie congressional member with Q'Anon connections. I am betting he does the opposite. These people think that Trump is the Chosen One. Even the other extremist groups think they are crazy. The other Q'Annon representative will not be coddle by either party.
    Republicans survived Bush the Lesser, they survived Nixon, they will survive Trump and these Qanon ***hats. I assure you that she will not be going anywhere unless the voters of her district decide she was a bad decision in 2022.

For what it's worth, she is 100% unaccountable to Mitch though. She's in the House and Kevin McCarthy is far more in the Trump camp than Mitch. A consequence of the fact that House districts are far more easy to gerrymander and thus the party tends to elect far more (using the technical term) kooky characters than they do in the Senate.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Republicans survived Bush the Lesser, they survived Nixon, they will survive Trump and these Qanon ***hats. I assure you that she will not be going anywhere unless the voters of her district decide she was a bad decision in 2022.

For what it's worth, she is 100% unaccountable to Mitch though. She's in the House and Kevin McCarthy is far more in the Trump camp than Mitch. A consequence of the fact that House districts are far more easy to gerrymander and thus the party tends to elect far more (using the technical term) kooky characters than they do in the Senate.
    We never had our Capitol Building taken and cops killed in that action. We got a pandemic that got everybody on edge, death, joblessness, and evictions. Throw in civil strife over criminal justice, possible a serious economic downturn and I don't think we ever had that many serious life-altering events at the same time. People are taking crap damn seriously from these nuts raiding Congress, statue tipping, riots, to shooting or driving over protesters.

I just saying the establishment leaders aren't going to play around with anybody connected to that raid. It was that bad. If a foreign government had done this, we would be at war with people lining up to serve in the military.

Martin Luther King.

Mitch knows the only way they can get back into power is to win back the suburbs. He has to get rid of the QAnon members and moderate the message without completely ditching Trump supporters.

Also Corporate America is going make them work with the Biden administration. Covid and instability isnít good for business. Which is funny because Mitch gave them huge tax cuts and deregulation.

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post

Also Corporate America is going make them work with the Biden administration.
    No brainer. Corporate America works with anyone in power. Always has. Always will.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    this is the topic GGGGG-Men, this is literally one of the terrorists that stormed the US Capitol.

I have to wonder why you're so defensive of this person. does it bother you that even one of these people was not a Trump supporter?
    And thereís the other bad tactic. Cling to the diversion and throw an enflamed charge to keep the diversion.

Itís like the Kellyanne Conway playbook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk