Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 57 of 124 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Have you seen the video of a lady with a bullhorn giving directions to the terrorist in the capitol on how to take over the building and other rooms? Well thatís her.
    Is that definitely true??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Washington DC is filling up with national guard troops, FBI following up names, and Capitol Police running all over the place. What are they worry about? Is it the BLM fraction, ANTIFA, or Tofu eating liberals? No, It's the threat of disgruntle Trumpsters rampaging thru the nation capitol.

No surprise that some Trumpsters/Republicans would make the FBI's watch list. See what happens when you follow a conman and now the republican party has fallen into groups of radicalized nuts and extremists.
    has anyone said it's wrong, bad, whatever to want these extremists on the right held accountable? go ahead, hold them accountable, protect America from whatever violence they intend.

but it doesn't make sense to but say what is said here about BLM/Antifa when we know damn well extremists for BLM/Antifa have done the same thing.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Is Lin Wood the president?
    he is someone with powerful influence.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Everyone who supported a known disgraceful president yes. This wasnít a surprise. Itís been his responsibility for months and this was how it culminated. A coup.

Anyone supporting this man shares blame. Even you.

You support the aggressively hateful **** he says and this is how it erupts. Itís a package deal. You donít get to just vote for the scotus pick or just the corporate tax cuts. This time that choice comes with a delusional, dangerous and white supremacist base.

by your own logic, anyone that supports Black Lives Matter and/or Antifa are exactly the same, since some within those have been extremists and wanted rioting and violence.

this is the same type of logic that would blanket hate on anyone black for the wrong doing of a few, which is demonstrably false and wrong.

some men are evil and the worse people, **** all men in America? of course not.

remember when Obama put immigrant children in cages, **** Obama, anyone that supported Obama must also be the same.. or no that's ridiculous too.

you know better.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

Mom theory. Definitely crazy but seems possible

https://www.ibtimes.sg/new-conspirac...-capitol-54916

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    This is one of your worst tactics. And itís very Trumpian. Donít debate the topic. Pick another, which is also BS and creates a different debate entirely.

this is the topic GGGGG-Men, this is literally one of the terrorists that stormed the US Capitol.

I have to wonder why you're so defensive of this person. does it bother you that even one of these people was not a Trump supporter?

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    Sounds like you agree that the attack happened because of Trump's lies. That's all we're saying. Glad we agree. He is the reason it happened.
    people were inspired by these lies, but that doesn't mean they were inspired to be violent. that has to be shown. if people are inspired to protest that is an American right from the 1st Amendment of the Constitution. I thought you Americans supported that.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

I am getting a kick out of seeing the raiders talk to the news about their arrest. Most said they were only following Trump's order, a favorite plea at the Nuremberg war trial, and Trump should pardon them because of this. HAHAHAHA. Dream on, Y'all were used, abused and toss like used tp. You served your role well and now accept the time that role brought you, silly arse people. The funny part of these videos is the naiveness of these people. The horn helmet guy will not do well in prison as well as the high price realty estate dealer who took a personal jet to DC to show the liberal a thing or two.

Another common thread among the arrested raiders, they don't think of themselves as a criminal but Patriots

I am waiting for the cops and the military personnel that was arrested to show up on TV to plea their case to Trump. Think he is listening?
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

If that chick somehow stays a house member then nothing really matters. Her and her mom were ready to kill Pelosi it seems.
    The GOP is proving that there are truly no consequences for terrorism if youíre a member of a protected class.

If that chick somehow stays a house member then nothing really matters. Her and her mom were ready to kill Pelosi it seems.
    She is gone. The republicans aren't going to defend a Q'Annon member after getting rid of another fringe operative that held the Oval office. Mitch defends money, not loonie tune members.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    people were inspired by these lies, but that doesn't mean they were inspired to be violent. that has to be shown. if people are inspired to protest that is an American right from the 1st Amendment of the Constitution. I thought you Americans supported that.
    Trump told the lies so he can remain president, and then rev up his audience with more lies and statements that can be misunderstood to their meaning. One of the things a politician is careful about is the words he uses because of this. Just because Trump is a reckless speaker with no political training, doesn't excuse him for his part in pushing that mob over the edge. Thanks to that prick, more people have little faith in our democracy for the wrong reasons.

Case in point, MLK often peppers his speech with peace and a non-violent approach to Black's problems. No one, No one could mis read his intentions. No violence. Since Trump can on the scene, he has peppered his speech with violence to rally protesters, what should be done with rioters, and I can go on. Trump has been very confrontational with his foes. He knew the type of people that come to his rallies, and I do believe he enjoys the chaos at the Capitol. He sure took his time to come on and diss these raiders. By the way, more of his supporters are turning on him. Pissed that people took one for him and here he comes out and condemned them. The party is over Donald.

Martin Luther King.

has anyone said it's wrong, bad, whatever to want these extremists on the right held accountable? .
    lol, you've been arguing for days there is nothing to hold trump accountable for!!

Cmon special!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Stop the BS with the 1st amendment already. It was only the Republicans, and Trump specifically as well, who had such a damn problem with athletes silently and peacefully kneeling in protest.

The amendments only work for the Republicans if it fits your beliefs. Stop the BS.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Mom theory. Definitely crazy but seems possible

https://www.ibtimes.sg/new-conspirac...-capitol-54916

Itís her for sure man.

The lines around her mouth are a dead giveaway.

he is someone with powerful influence.
    As much as the president?