Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 54 of 124 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I haven’t seen the media say that. Show me where the media says it’s all his fault as opposed to just he’s at fault.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...-s/6624919002/

Place the blame where it belongs. Trump's rabid supporters, not antifa, stormed the Capitol.
    We all know what — and who — we saw broadcast on our televisions and in photos later published. Those wearing red hats and carrying Trump or Confederate flags were a portion of his rabid and vocal base we've witnessed since Trump announced his candidacy in 2015. And those same domestic terrorists went on to riot, vandalize and kill.
    What happened last week lies squarely on the shoulders of Trump and his misguided flock. Any attempt to excuse, rationalize, justify or lie about their treasonous behavior is almost as despicable as their actions.

Trump supporters did his bloody bidding. It's now time to sit with that knowledge and own it.
    I've already provided what Lin Wood said, which was direct and worse than anything Trump said.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Classic special.
    here I thought people would want to know who all was involved.

along with calling out this person and clearly what they did to incite violence, I also called out any of the Trump supporters too.

why is it classic PSD to refuse to accept this reality?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    Wow stop pretending to be this ignorant. This is the first time he has gone to these lengths after building this enormous cult following. And this was the presidential election which he lost. He's never gone this far with the tweeting and the lawsuits. The coverage on this and the high profile election that this was in the middle of a pandemic, is why this was bigger. His claims this time was so much greater and he went on and on all day every day. Everyone agrees this was the biggest election in any of our lifetimes. It's pretty easy to see why this time was different.
    every presidential election is called the biggest.

show me something that leaves no doubt that Trump wanted violence, rather than protesting. because I have directly showed here Trump using the specific word.. protest.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Hear me out. What if this guy isn’t far left or right. He’s just a twisted individual that hates the government and finds any cause to be violent against the man.

Surely if you’re going to blame him for the capitol then the left could also blame him for anything else he’s involved with and point to this as evidence and say see, he’s not really left, he’s a right wing activist that infiltrated.

Either way. Throw the book at him. He was part of the problem no matter which way he leans.
    I agree with the bold. but this is one person that was not a Trump supporter, and that contradicts the narrative that this was all Trump supporters.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

“Kill him with his own gun.”

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...newday-vpx.cnn

For years and years we were warned about the insanity of Trump and the package deal you get with these nutjob followers.

Every trump voter and enabler shares blame. You put party over country.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I agree with the bold. but this is one person that was not a Trump supporter, and that contradicts the narrative that this was all Trump supporters.
    Gotta be ****ing kidding me. You’ll never stop. It’s sick.

every presidential election is called the biggest.

show me something that leaves no doubt that Trump wanted violence, rather than protesting. because I have directly showed here Trump using the specific word.. protest.
    I never said he WANTED it, although I believe he did but that can't be proven... What I said was his lies to his people and attempt to overturn an election with zero evidence and destroy our democracy, is the reason this happened. That cannot be disputed no matter how hard you try.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...-s/6624919002/

I've already provided what Lin Wood said, which was direct and worse than anything Trump said.
    This does not say it was all Trump’s fault. It specifically says it is both Trump and his supporter’s fault, therefore it cannot be only his fault.

You added the word all, so again, where is the media that is saying it is all his fault and not simply that he is at fault?

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    It's beyond ridiculous that anyone takes a thing he says the least bit seriously after years and years of this ****. There's nothing to be gained but derisive laughter when it comes to engaging certain posters.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    It's beyond ridiculous that anyone takes a thing he says the least bit seriously after years and years of this ****. There's nothing to be gained but derisive laughter when it comes to engaging certain posters.
    I hope he’s at least cashing in as a paid troll because the dedication is grotesque.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope he’s at least cashing in as a paid troll because the dedication is grotesque.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't think anyone is silly enough to pay him for the slop he writes.

“Kill him with his own gun.”

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...newday-vpx.cnn

For years and years we were warned about the insanity of Trump and the package deal you get with these nutjob followers.

Every trump voter and enabler shares blame. You put party over country.
    apparently **** the other side, every person.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

what is the problem, did this person have responsibility or not. you can read and see what was done, right?

literally words this person used inside the Capitol were violent. I thought people wanted domestic terrorists held accountable?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    I never said he WANTED it, although I believe he did but that can't be proven... What I said was his lies to his people and attempt to overturn an election with zero evidence and destroy our democracy, is the reason this happened. That cannot be disputed no matter how hard you try.
    that would be a reason for them to protest, even if their protesting was not justified. that does not mean that he incited anyone to take it further than that.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    This does not say it was all Trump’s fault. It specifically says it is both Trump and his supporter’s fault, therefore it cannot be only his fault.

You added the word all, so again, where is the media that is saying it is all his fault and not simply that he is at fault?
    "What happened last week lies squarely on the shoulders of Trump and his misguided flock."

who inspired his misguided flock if not Trump himself?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯