Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 52 of 124 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
    Pack it up, boys. The Donnie whisperer has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    https://twitter.com/EricGreitens/sta...24092244946947

"Solomon says @FBI, @NYPD, and @USCP had prior knowledge of plans for violence at U.S. Capitol, including intel threatening murder of police officers.

If this was a planned attack, you can’t accuse the President of inciting a spontaneous attack. This was planned days before.

https://twitter.com/EricGreitens/sta...25375643168773

"@jsolomonreports
    says that inside sources leaked maps, internal documents helping to assist rioters enter and navigate the Capitol building.

Cites U.S. Attorney’s decision to bring a conspiracy case."

https://justthenews.com/government/c...ain-unanswered

how can Trump's speech on January 6th be what incited violence when this was already known about before.
    For the last time, it wasn't just that speech. It was months of lies making his people think something that wasn't true. And he has made many election fraud claims in the past too. So saying this is because people misled him isn't a good excuse.

so these idiots were planning this in advance of Trump's speech, and despite Trump's call for protesting, despite Trump calling for peace.. but apparently it's all Trump's fault.

no amount of information will change anyone's opinion that orange man bad and the only one that could possibly be responsible.

I haven't denied that Trump shouldn't have kept going on about the election, but that doesn't mean he or his words are what inspired or incited the violence, not when other people said worse leading up to January 6th.
    If he doesn't make baseless fraud claims with 20 tweets a day since election day that he was saying was fact, the Capitol attack doesn't happen.

Pretty ****ing simple.
    Last edited by bklynny67; 01-15-2021 at 03:16 PM.

so these idiots were planning this in advance of Trump's speech, and despite Trump's call for protesting, despite Trump calling for peace.. but apparently it's all Trump's fault.

no amount of information will change anyone's opinion that orange man bad and the only one that could possibly be responsible.

I haven't denied that Trump shouldn't have kept going on about the election, but that doesn't mean he or his words are what inspired or incited the violence, not when other people said worse leading up to January 6th.
    You have this insidious habit of inserting the word all into your point, I suspect because you know if we stipulate that multiple people can be responsible then Trump most definitely is among that group.

Yeah I mean I'm fine blaming the spread wide baby! This is due to decades worth of Republican dog-whistling and the culture war the GOP has bred. The propogandization from right-wing media. The Neocons before him. The Reaganites before them. This is deep. It's not just Trump, and I hope everyone does realize that. Trump shattered the subtly of it all, but this was a long time coming. And it will take a long-time to undue. How do you deprogram the countless FNKs of the world? I don't know. And man, that party just welcomed him with open arms and protected the hell out of him. Where we the so-called "good Republicans"? The guys Joe Biden believes in?

Just gotta hope the Dems realize the best way to end Trumpism is to actually help people. And fight like hell to do so.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Yeah I mean I'm fine blaming the spread wide baby! This is due to decades worth of Republican dog-whistling and the culture war the GOP has bred. The propogandization from right-wing media. The Neocons before him. The Reaganites before them. This is deep. It's not just Trump, and I hope everyone does realize that. Trump shattered the subtly of it all, but this was a long time coming. And it will take a long-time to undue. How do you deprogram the countless FNKs of the world? I don't know. And man, that party just welcomed him with open arms and protected the hell out of him. Where we the so-called "good Republicans"? The guys Joe Biden believes in?

Just gotta hope the Dems realize the best way to end Trumpism is to actually help people. And fight like hell to do so.
    I should clarify: this is definitely mostly about the cult of Trump. And no one can more readily quell this misguided rage than he can. And cutting him any slack for not admitting he lost fair and square is pathetic, especially if you're FNK and actually know that it's all nonsense. So right now, he's owning it. These are his fanatics rioting over his lies. Still, we didn't get here overnight. That's all.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    You have this insidious habit of inserting the word all into your point, I suspect because you know if we stipulate that multiple people can be responsible then Trump most definitely is among that group.
    Or better yet Trump bares no responsibility for any of this. That seems to be the only truth to most Trumpsters. None of his actions the last 2+months declaring this election a complete fraud, constantly repeating it to anyone who would listen had no barring on what happened at the capitol.

Hilarious the handwringing on here, geez you guys are really moved by what the teevee people say. It was a bunch of boomers and weirdos taking selfies, not any kind of insurrection rofl.

I've got to say though, this is going to be pretty bad for normal people in the short-term. Still, like most normal Americans who don't have their head plugged into the CNN newsfeed I thought it was pretty funny to see all those crooks, traitors, and cowards in Congress cut and run like a bunch of little *****es. These people think they're the most important people on earth and that they are literally the bravest for 'working' during a 'pandemic.' Screw them, we all know they deserved a lot worse.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I love it when he tries to "own" the liberals here and gets owned. And he keeps doing it excepting a different outcome. He would be welcome to my nickel and dime poker games as soon as this pandemic is over. Oh, I forgot he likes to bet the big money.
    You definitely have a strange definition of own and owned.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    You definitely have a strange definition of own and owned.
    Nah, he's dead on. You pop up for some cheap insults and end up sticking your foot in your mouth on a regular basis.

It'd be kinda sad if you ever displayed the slightest bit of humanity. Instead it's kinda funny.

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    For the last time, it wasn't just that speech. It was months of lies making his people think something that wasn't true. And he has made many election fraud claims in the past too. So saying this is because people misled him isn't a good excuse.
    Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    If he doesn't make baseless fraud claims with 20 tweets a day since election day that he was saying was fact, the Capitol attack doesn't happen.

Pretty ****ing simple.
    why didn't the bold inspire or incite any rioting/violence in the past.

Trump saying this could just as easily inspire people to protest, not riot, and protesting is what far more people there were doing that didn't even get inside the Capitol.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    it's the narrative from media. maybe you missed it.

I never denied that Trump has blame for constantly misleading people about election fraud, but I haven't seen anything that Trump incited people to take things to the level of rioting and violence. to make that claim should require evidence beyond a doubt, not things Trump said related to protesting and peace, actual words that he used.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I've already covered John Sullivan, one person from the far left. how much did he inspire or incite.

https://twitter.com/MarkDice/status/1349922618523099139

https://twitter.com/MarkDice/status/1349923677530275841

https://saraacarter.com/sullivan/

Left-Wing activist charged in Capitol riots, video captures him saying ‘…it’s time for a revolution’
    Left-wing activist John Sullivan who participated in the deadly Capitol Hill riots is now the subject of a criminal complaint for his participation in the events and has been arrested, the Justice Department stated. Sullivan had told numerous news outlets after the riots that his participation was merely as a journalist and observer. His own video shows otherwise.
    Sullivan – who was been arrested by the FBI – was heard riling up protesters in video he provided to the FBI, according to a federal criminal complaint. The FBI first saw the video Sullivan shared on his YouTube and Twitter accounts under the pseudonym Jayden X.
    It also noted that the “United States obtained a video of Sullivan, posted on YouTube, in which, while attending a protest in Washington, D.C., Sullivan can be seen telling a crowd, over a microphone, ‘we about to burn this **** down,’ ‘we got to rip Trump out of office . . . ****ing pull him out of that **** . . . we ain’t waiting until the next election . . . we about to go get that mother****er.’ Sullivan then can be seen leading the crowd in a chant of, “it’s time for a revolution.”
    this is inciting violence.

call out anyone there that supported Trump, they were wrong for their rioting and violence, but don't fail to call out this person, their actions, and how they inspired people.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I've already covered John Sullivan, one person from the far left. how much did he inspire or incite.

https://twitter.com/MarkDice/status/1349922618523099139

https://twitter.com/MarkDice/status/1349923677530275841

https://saraacarter.com/sullivan/

this is inciting violence.

call out anyone there that supported Trump, they were wrong for their rioting and violence, but don't fail to call out this person, their actions, and how they inspired people.
    I guess Trump should’ve told the crowd that when the looting starts, the shooting starts.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Nah, he's dead on. You pop up for some cheap insults and end up sticking your foot in your mouth on a regular basis.

It'd be kinda sad if you ever displayed the slightest bit of humanity. Instead it's kinda funny.
    Don't discourage our entertainment.

You are very special dbronocsimno
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

16. 01-15-2021, 11:40 AM
    Reason
    No