Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 49 of 124 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 1851
  1. #721
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    15,716
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Except you haven’t pointed out any hypocrisy, you criticizes AOC for using counseling services not available to everyone and claimed she wouldn’t let anyone use them, except she is the one representative most likely to be in favor of counseling for everyone...

    Who am I not holding to their words? Since Trumpers are so adamant about exact and explicit words for Trump Inciting violence, show me AOC’s words where she specifically told small business owners and people who feared for their life they have to deal with it and she doesn’t want them to have access to counseling.

    The only thing funny here is your desperate attempts to attack AOC while using completely absurd characterizations and connections.

    This would be like if I criticized Donald Trump for not giving all his supporters free bunkers because he got to hide in one during the unrest some months ago. It’s just a laughably stupid complaint.
    Never once said she wouldn't let anyone use counciling services. Honestly not sure where you came up with that. That's how you roll though. Take someone's comment and massage it to your position, then ask weird questions.

    As usual, you're taking someone's thoughts and twisting it to create an argument. You really need to let go of those highschool debate days. This isn't highschool debate...this actually has an effect on lives.

    Did she or did she not say that she needed counseling to deal with her fear of death? Did she ever tell people to stop terrorizing and beating people with a different political mindset? Did she ever tell people to stop burning the businesses that support their community? Did she ever tell people to stop being violent to gain their political desires? Nope. Not once.

    So stop acting like you and your ilk are in some strange ethical or superior position. We have documented evidence that clearly states otherwise.

    I denounce the vile capital violence the same that I have always denounced the vile BLM violence. However, you support one while condoning the other. You are the problem with America.

    Violence is appropriate as long as it's violence that supports your political affiliation. You're disgusting.

  2. #722
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    38,152
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Never once said she wouldn't let anyone use counciling services. Honestly not sure where you came up with that. That's how you roll though. Take someone's comment and massage it to your position, then ask weird questions.

    As usual, you're taking someone's thoughts and twisting it to create an argument. You really need to let go of those highschool debate days. This isn't highschool debate...this actually has an effect on lives.

    Did she or did she not say that she needed counseling to deal with her fear of death? Did she ever tell people to stop terrorizing and beating people with a different political mindset? Did she ever tell people to stop burning the businesses that support their community? Did she ever tell people to stop being violent to gain their political desires? Nope. Not once.

    So stop acting like you and your ilk are in some strange ethical or superior position. We have documented evidence that clearly states otherwise.

    I denounce the vile capital violence the same that I have always denounced the vile BLM violence. However, you support one while condoning the other. You are the problem with America.

    Violence is appropriate as long as it's violence that supports your political affiliation. You're disgusting.
    So now you’re saying because she didn’t say what you’re claiming that means she believes what you’re saying?

    Honestly, listen to how Idiotic you sound right now. “Even though she never once said anything about counseling I’m going to attack her because her silence means she doesn’t want anyone else to have access to counseling”.

    We have documented evidence that says otherwise? Your documented evidence is a lack of tweets on the matter, that is the literal opposite of the definition of documented evidence.

    What a bunch of garbage. I see the Herculean effort of trying to defend Trump at this point has melted your mind. Also, I actually did denounce the violence at BLM rallies, I was just able to differentiate between the violent rioters and the other peaceful protesters, something you were incapable of doing until it was Trump supporters, you hypocritical pile of feces.
    Last edited by valade16; 01-14-2021 at 02:20 AM.

  3. #723
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    38,152
    DBroncismo during BLM

    The violence is terrible and all the protesters are bad because some committed violence

    DBrincismo during the Capitol attack

    It was mostly peaceful, only those committing violence should be blamed.


    Only someone without an ounce of self respect would be able to be so shamelessly hypocritical.

  4. #724
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    5,054
    How many posts can bronco go without embarrassing himself? He can’t even hit high single digits.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

    -JFK


  5. #725
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    74,456
    Can I get a Trump supporter to just circle back for a second and explain to me in their own words what the people at the Capitol protests and riot were protesting? What's the cause? And why do you all support it?
    HELLO

  6. #726
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    29,797
    Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    Noticed the last line in your last quote by you. If you think Whitmer brought it on herself for that little thing you’d think you would be in agreement that Trump has brought on everything he is getting now for his months and years of crap.
    are you misinterpreting what I said?

    to be clear I am not talking about the people that wanted to attack her. I was talking abut the 86/45 intended to be seen, she deserves criticism for that.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  7. #727
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    29,797
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Can I get a Trump supporter to just circle back for a second and explain to me in their own words what the people at the Capitol protests and riot were protesting? What's the cause? And why do you all support it?
    something they perceived related to the 2020 election. even if they were mislead, protesting is still an American right.

    what were those protesting against Kavanaugh in 2018 doing that for? they were mislead. why was their perceived motives okay?


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  8. #728
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    29,797
    literally Trump's words and actions leading up to January 6th.

    this contradicts that Trump himself wanted more than this.



    https://www.politifact.com/article/2...-capitol-riot/

    A timeline of what Trump said before Jan. 6 Capitol riot


    Jan. 1: "The BIG Protest Rally in Washington, D.C., will take place at 11.00 A.M. on January 6th. Locational details to follow. StopTheSteal!"
    Jan. 3: Trump retweeted @CodeMonkeyZ: "If you are planning to attend peaceful protests in DC on the 6th, i recommend wearing a body camera. The more video angles of that day the better."
    Trump used the word "peacefully" once at his rally:

    "We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated. I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.
    "Please support our Capitol Police and Law Enforcement. They are truly on the side of our Country. Stay peaceful!"
    His video statement repeated false claims about the fraudulent election and said, "We have to have peace. So go home. We love you. You’re very special."


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  9. #729
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    74,456
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    something they perceived related to the 2020 election. even if they were mislead, protesting is still an American right.

    what were those protesting against Kavanaugh in 2018 doing that for? they were mislead. why was their perceived motives okay?
    So what you're saying is you don't even know what they're upset about?

    And no one is saying people can't protest. Grow up.
    HELLO

  10. #730
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    29,797
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    So what you're saying is you don't even know what they're upset about?

    And no one is saying people can't protest. Grow up.
    I just said what they were upset about. perceived voter fraud, perceived voting irregularities, perceived stolen election. even if they were mislead, that is what they believed.. like Kavanaugh is a serial rapist, or Trump colluded with Russia.

    some must be saying people can't protest, because that is what Trump wanted, and what far more people were doing.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  11. #731
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    74,456
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I just said what they were upset about. perceived voter fraud, perceived voting irregularities, perceived stolen election. even if they were mislead, that is what they believed..
    So would you say their perceived grievances are fabricated or real?
    HELLO

  12. #732
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    West Side
    Posts
    13,081
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Can I get a Trump supporter to just circle back for a second and explain to me in their own words what the people at the Capitol protests and riot were protesting? What's the cause? And why do you all support it?
    Exactly. They've been deflecting and dodging and pointing the finger without answering this.


    The Lost Boys of PSD

  13. #733
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    29,797
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    So would you say their perceived grievances are fabricated or real?
    I don't know for sure. I would say fabricated, which is why I said perceived and they were mislead.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  14. #734
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    8,725
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    So would you say their perceived grievances are fabricated or real?
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I don't know for sure. I would say fabricated, which is why I said perceived and they were mislead.
    And, pray tell, what were the sources that misled them?

  15. #735
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    74,456
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I don't know for sure. I would say fabricated, which is why I said perceived and they were mislead.
    Who mislead them?


    I think it's also fair to view legitimate and illegitimate protests differently. These people can be mad about things that aren't real and protest peacefully all they want. But that's not what's happening. It's something much more than that. This isn't an autozone having its windows smashed. They stormed the Capitol in an effort to stop a fundamental Democratic process. And people died. Unquestionable terrorism.

    And I don't need to treat them the same I'd treat protesters who are protesting LEGITIMATE things. Especially because I'm not trying to arrest them. I'm just trying to make fun of them I think MUCH less of these people than those who protest legitimate things: like cops being able to kill whomever they want with impunity.
    HELLO

Page 49 of 124 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •