Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 37 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    You were on the right track but then screwed it up with sarcasm implying you're not sincere.
    I am sincere. the problem is some here don't want to accept that. it contradicts the narrative they would too often rather believe.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

*The Federal Bureau of Investigation has arrested two men who were photographed carrying flex cuffs, the zip tie-style restraints used by law enforcement, during the storming of the U.S. Capitol by a violent mob last week, the Department of Justice said Sunday.*

The two men are Eric Gavelek Munchel, who is reportedly employed as a bartender in Nashville, Tennessee, and Larry Rendell Brock, a retired U.S. Air Force officer from Texas.

Forbes

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    *The Federal Bureau of Investigation has arrested two men who were photographed carrying flex cuffs, the zip tie-style restraints used by law enforcement, during the storming of the U.S. Capitol by a violent mob last week, the Department of Justice said Sunday.*

The two men are Eric Gavelek Munchel, who is reportedly employed as a bartender in Nashville, Tennessee, and Larry Rendell Brock, a retired U.S. Air Force officer from Texas.

Forbes
    I started a thread in relation to the Capitol police.

But last I heard they haven't had chargers pressed against them. These guys need to be prisoned for life.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    sounds good. treat them like domestic terrorists.

am I doing it right, valade16.
    Another 6 months of saying this and bringing it up all the time should do it

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Now you know how everyone here feels when you constantly talk about things we all agree on (like CNN sucks, etc.)
    Haha, so true!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    https://twitter.com/RayRedacted/stat...88601118273537

Chrome won't let me embed tweets but basically people who participated in breaking into the capitol are being put on no-fly lists pending further investigation.
    Bbbbbut... I'm white? I don't understand.... Terrorist are Muslims. I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Bbbbbut... I'm white? I don't understand.... Terrorist are Muslims. I don't get it.
    It goes well with the narrative that blue lives matter that all these right wingers love to rally behind as they attacked multiple police officers at the Capitol..
    Last edited by metswon69; 01-10-2021 at 08:36 PM.

you couldn't even go more than 10 minutes.
    Yougo?

That's what Trump supporters keep saying. After their terrorist attack on Wednesday, though, seems that argument is worthless now.

The Lost Boys of PSD

sounds like he is rallying people to protest, an American right.

he can be completely wrong about election fraud, but his attempt was wanting people to protest.

I have seen nothing telling people to be violent, to riot, rather than protest which is a word that he specifically used.
    Yea and Mariyln Mansion didn't actually kill anyone either. Doesn't mean he wasn't the cause.

I would say don't play dumb, but you're a Trumper so I don't think you're playing...

Charles Manson, lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

This chick seems to have know what was going to happen that day and then tweeted away the location of Pelosi.

https://twitter.com/davenewworld_2/s...209959424?s=21

https://twitter.com/mcburls/status/1...312752128?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    This chick seems to have know what was going to happen that day and then tweeted away the location of Pelosi.

https://twitter.com/davenewworld_2/s...209959424?s=21

https://twitter.com/mcburls/status/1...312752128?s=21
    I mentioned her in the other thread because she's the one who wanted to carry a gun with her to Congress. Watch her become a rapidly rising star in the Republican party because she's bat **** crazy and has that Sarah Palin with longer hair look.

If she had prior knowledge of this, she should be kicked out of Congress.
    Last edited by metswon69; 01-10-2021 at 11:26 PM.

Who the **** tweets out where somebody is when they are being attacked?

She was in on this ****.

https://twitter.com/shannonrwatts/st...138939905?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Of course. I'm not pointing any fingers. I've been one of the main problems. But this guy is just completely useless in any conversation about anything.

And none of this even effects him. I agree when people say "people from other countries are effected by who is the USA President to". Which is true. But literally nothing about BLM effects Canada at all. He is just doing it either to be annoying or because he's so far dug into the position he can't get out now.

There is no reason for him to be so invested in this. He's a loser. Sorry. But that's just a fact at this point.
    Dude. When it comes to Canada, you know as much about it as he does. You’re insulting the rest of us. Learn up. Canada has racism problems too. Most cities here had protests. They just never got out of hand like they did in the states. I can link pictures from my hometown newspaper if you like.

Page 37 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast