Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 25 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 1851
  1. #361
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,670
    Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    That's just what the LAMEstream media wants you to believe!
    I cant believe trump up and joined the deep state.

  2. #362
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    96,517
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Wowie!!
    A basic five second Google search shows that claim to be a lie. But it's no surprise given the source is a ranting raving lunatic. Don't listen to or rely on Brett for any facts.

    https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN2712ZA
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  3. #363
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    56,681

  4. #364
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    716
    What always gets me in these riots is the stupidity of the police agencies assigned to protect people and businesses. In short, they do not do their job. Why is it that they always seem to know that this **** is going to happen just a few minutes AFTER it happens. I'm an old intel kind of guy and i can tell you that they know in the headquarters of these police stations when and who are people going to cause trouble.

    I can't prove this naturally, but I believe that those DC cops knew that these anarchists were coming and knew that they were going to cuase trouble. Hell, some of those same people in Washington yesterday were stirring up the same kind of **** on the streets this last summer. I think that the cops were ORDERED to do exactly what they did yesterday, probably by that witch mayor of DC. Hell, the crowd of Trump supporters were actually heard yelling to the DC police that the people smashing the windows and getting in were ANTIFA not MAGA. Why those cops killed of all people that woman was nuts to me. You could see the line of cops with 9mm pointed at the woman and those around her and all it took was some dumb *** cop to panic and shoot his weapon and her life was gone. Yeah, she didn't belong there, but if this was a black BLM "protestor" the outcry from the news networks and the liberals would be deafening.

  5. #365
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    56,681
    You can't prove 90%+ of the crap you spew.

  6. #366
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Nah man, they are clearly patriots or ANTIFA. Anything right wing narrative pushing entities can suggest to paint them in a light that is either pro-America or something fabricated and designed by the left to create chaos.

    Turn their skin black though and they are shot on site.
    Um, how many BLM arsonists, rioters, cop killers, brick throwers, looters, were shot on site during the dozens of riots this summer?

  7. #367
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,220
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    What always gets me in these riots is the stupidity of the police agencies assigned to protect people and businesses. In short, they do not do their job. Why is it that they always seem to know that this **** is going to happen just a few minutes AFTER it happens. I'm an old intel kind of guy and i can tell you that they know in the headquarters of these police stations when and who are people going to cause trouble.

    I can't prove this naturally, but I believe that those DC cops knew that these anarchists were coming and knew that they were going to cuase trouble. Hell, some of those same people in Washington yesterday were stirring up the same kind of **** on the streets this last summer. I think that the cops were ORDERED to do exactly what they did yesterday, probably by that witch mayor of DC. Hell, the crowd of Trump supporters were actually heard yelling to the DC police that the people smashing the windows and getting in were ANTIFA not MAGA. Why those cops killed of all people that woman was nuts to me. You could see the line of cops with 9mm pointed at the woman and those around her and all it took was some dumb *** cop to panic and shoot his weapon and her life was gone. Yeah, she didn't belong there, but if this was a black BLM "protestor" the outcry from the news networks and the liberals would be deafening.
    Dude you are so full of ****. You were hinting toward "something was gonna happen". You were saying there was going to be violence. You were hoping for it. And now you're sitting here acting like "omg those anarchists".


    But I do agree. Something happened yesterday, and an FBI investigation will occur. Someone was complicit. I'm sure you'll find a way to blame the libs. But you'll be full of **** as always.
    Last edited by MRSpock; 01-08-2021 at 01:40 AM.

  8. #368
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,670
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You can't prove 90%+ of the crap you spew.
    Those old Intel guys stick to coded blogs to relay all the real info. At least we established that all of these posts are fiction.

  9. #369
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2,676
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Um, how many BLM arsonists, rioters, cop killers, brick throwers, looters, were shot on site during the dozens of riots this summer?
    11-25 depending on how you count.

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.the...l-unrest-acled

  10. #370
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    56,681
    Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Those old Intel guys stick to coded blogs to relay all the real info. At least we established that all of these posts are fiction.
    One day Chronz will let us in to his super cool truther club and we'll finally figure out what the hell is really going on in the world.

  11. #371
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    7,550
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    what about all of those people inside for the Kavanaugh protest. how many of them were shot?

    where is evidence that this woman had any malicious intent? show me that. I don't know her, maybe there is evidence that she wanted to have malicious intent. but simply wanting to get inside itself is not that.
    Did you share these same sympathies for the scores of unarmed black men murdered by police?

    Take your time to weasel out of your own words.....again.



    You should be ****ing ashamed.

  12. #372
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    96,517
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Did you share these same sympathies for the scores of unarmed black men murdered by police?

    Take your time to weasel out of your own words.....again.



    You should be ****ing ashamed.
    I don't see you frequently if at all (if you're new, welcome). But you are wasting your time with him. I've found just not responding is the best approach.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  13. #373
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Mile High
    Posts
    17,846
    why is anyone calling the terrorists "anarchists"?

    That makes no sense
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

  14. #374
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    96,517
    Soothsayer HOF!


  15. #375
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    11,943
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Love Gimenez but it was pennies on the dollar. Rosario hasn't lived up to his top prospect status and the two prospects the Mets gave up were players who wouldn't even be top 10 prospects in their own organization if that team had a strong farm system (Mets didn't).

    I like your chances a lot better now of getting Springer though.
    Yeah, it probably wouldn't have equated to Gurriel, Groshans ++. Springer is a good consolation prize and we still have the prospect capital to swing a deal.

Page 25 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •