Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 124 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast
    Any person who storms a federal building with the nation's most important government leaders still inside, sees a broken glass window with a security person pointing a gun and yelling commands and still tries to climb through knew nothing good would be coming next.

That's not a protester, that's a reckless and criminal trespasser who clearly had no regard for laws and was trying to disrupt democracy. It's treason.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    People stormed the capital building of OUR nation yesterday hoping it would over throw an election, yet here we are complaining about Brett Kavanaugh protests. Is this for real?
    Which not to mention, werenít anywhere near this level and was mostly peaceful with the worst things being *gasp* preventing an elevator from closing.

I also donít remember there being guns stormed in, politicians essentially being taken hostage, and vandalism of offices?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Biden is NOT MY PRESIDENT. I will do everything that I can to undermine this person and the people who stole this election.
    If you are a US citizen he is your president.

There has yet to be credible proof of a stolen election. Even Trump appoints judges couldnít accept even hearing a case, much less a judgment in his favor.

We need to get out of our bubbles.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    it's funny when your side does exactly what you think I did.

I'm unaware of who shot her, but the fact is she was shot and killed at a protest.

show me any Black Lives Matter protest or riot that someone was shot and killed by police.
    where was the fire yesterday?

Trump supporters should not have started a fire like this.. oh wait.

didn't these Trump supporters use chemical weapons to overcome all of the law enforcement that was trying to stop them?
    Deflect, deflect, deflect like the good lil' Donnie boi bootlicker you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    No, they really weren't. Issues were brought before courts and the courts pretty much didn't listen to them. Hundreds of examples, oddities, inconsistencies, affidavits, etc, were all brought up and brushed aside.

Biden is president,, I get that. But there were a lot of questions and very few were addressed. Millions of ballots were cast without seeing who is casting them or without properly identifying the voter. That really doesn't work and leads us to where we are now. If this isn't fixed in the future, and it won't be, all this will happen again.
    Come on now. Pull your head out of the sand.

The fact is that not one case was even brought to trial. That in itself is a crock. Thousands of affidavits and no examination by a fair court. This is what Americans like me are upset about. The courts were AFRAID to step in. They were either bought off or intimidated by what could conceivably happen to them or what rioting would result in the streets by the ANTIFA groups. Either way, justice was not done and the people are rightly pissed.
    You wouldn't know justice if it slapped you upside the head with a crowbar.

Biden is NOT MY PRESIDENT. I will do everything that I can to undermine this person and the people who stole this election.
    You're really getting far ranting on an out of date sports forum to a crowd of people laughing their ***** of at your ridiculousness.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    I love watching those who aggressively celebrated Trump's win making stupid comments like if you win you can do that same, now all injured and victims. They are spoiled whiny crybabies, much like the man for whom they voted.
    I did not vote for Trump. He was my president. I hoped he would do well because I am American and I want my country to do well. I hoped he would do well and applauded the things he accomplished up until the post election BS. He's been sowing these seeds for 2 years or more. "The only way I will lose if it's rigged". And his people gobbled that up

Every single court has thrown out the cases. This includes people he appointed to positions that could have helped him. This includes people who voted for and supported him. These same people saw nothing worthy of overturning an election. They say so little that they threw all the cases out but because you have people who blindly follow this man, a few leaders manipulated and abused their powers and platforms to perpetuate lie after lie, after lie.
    Trump lost. Make no mistake. He lost. He lost the popular and he got his arse handed to him in the electoral college.
    Biden won. I don't love Biden. I didn't like him as a candidate and still think there were better choices. But he won. So I hope he cleans this stuff up.
    I hope he succeeds and makes the country better than it is right now.

If you don't? You are not patriotic and you are un-American because your ideal is defined by your own interests and one person, not the country.

Ignorance is bliss

how do you know that? what evidence is there that she wasn't intent on being peaceful, that she didn't want to simply peacefully assemble as was done before.

why is the left allowed to peacefully assemble, but the right is not.

If this was a young black man in the hood that got killed, you'd be telling us how he stole a candy bar from the liquor store years ago. Give it a ****ing rest, you hypocrite.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Well that's disingenuous nonsense.
    His specialty.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Gangsta Gibbs!

arrest them then.

but I need evidence to support that she had any malicious intent.

what about the many that got inside to protest against Kavanaugh, I have not seen one person yet say **** about that and those people.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    I also love the idea that only the Democrats cheated. ****ing stupidity.

No. Trump would never try to rig and election. not that guy. Not the one on the verge of jail for tax fraud and evasion. Not the guy who's constantly lost money and squirmed his way out of, that guy would never try to cheat. Not him.
    If he did and wasn't successful. He would blame everyone but himself. I would think he'd slander everyone around him. I think he would throw anyone who disagreed with him under the bus and cut ties with them but firing them or humiliating them

But he'd never do any of that. He'd never cheat at anything. only other people do that.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Gangsta Gibbs!
    Lmao not surprised that you know who he is

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    You really think Iím gonna waste my energy typing a well thought out response to the likes of you? Donít make me laugh.

Exactly.