Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 14 of 124 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 1851
  1. #196
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,670
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    No, they really weren't. Issues were brought before courts and the courts pretty much didn't listen to them. Hundreds of examples, oddities, inconsistencies, affidavits, etc, were all brought up and brushed aside.

    Biden is president,, I get that. But there were a lot of questions and very few were addressed. Millions of ballots were cast without seeing who is casting them or without properly identifying the voter. That really doesn't work and leads us to where we are now. If this isn't fixed in the future, and it won't be, all this will happen again.
    No, you are wrong, and to be honest it's kinda sad. The states have procedures in place to verify their votes. Those procedures were adhered to, and multiple recounts were done. There were fewer issues with this election than past elections. The traitor in chief exposed himself in the call to Georgia. He wants certain people to check the votes, so that they could find what they needed. It a nonsense narrative that you are being sold by a con man.

  2. #197
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,222
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    No, they really weren't. Issues were brought before courts and the courts pretty much didn't listen to them. Hundreds of examples, oddities, inconsistencies, affidavits, etc, were all brought up and brushed aside.

    Biden is president,, I get that. But there were a lot of questions and very few were addressed. Millions of ballots were cast without seeing who is casting them or without properly identifying the voter. That really doesn't work and leads us to where we are now. If this isn't fixed in the future, and it won't be, all this will happen again.
    The lawsuits were dismissed because they had no evidence of voter fraud. In fact, Trump's legal team admitted they had no evidence in court where they were bound to tell the truth via ethics laws

    https://time.com/5914377/donald-trum...vidence-fraud/

    They claimed massive voter fraud very loudly publicly, but would not do so in a court of law. Virtually everything the President said in his 60 minute leaked audio to the Georgia Sec of State was inaccurate. He's lying and/or misinformed. More people simply voted for Joe Biden.

  3. #198
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    14,438
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    it's funny when your side does exactly what you think I did.

    I'm unaware of who shot her, but the fact is she was shot and killed at a protest.

    show me any Black Lives Matter protest or riot that someone was shot and killed by police.
    She was shot and killed when attempting a coup. She wasn’t laying in her bed, out for a jog or just minding her own business.

  4. #199
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    where was the fire yesterday?

    Trump supporters should not have started a fire like this.. oh wait.

    That's true. This is just another illustration of how the media totally distorts stuff that has happened. And where is the examinination of exactly what people stormed the capital. I saw those videos and in no way were a lot of people that I saw Trump supporters. Guys tatted up. The military style garb that many wore. I'd say that most of them were Antifa or other paid subversives. This stuff has happened even going back to the onset of the Tea Party where Dems paid thugs to go into Tea Party rallies and stir up ****. Its all part of their subversive plan.

    Also, there were reports of how Antifa and BLM were represented in spades in the rioting that occurred last year in the cities of the US after the Floyd death. They would infiltrate the "peaceful protest" groups and take over the scene in the attacks on cops, break the windows of the businesses that were to be looted and provide gateways for the mobs who actually looted the places. If anyone took the least bit of time to actually look into this ****, I'd bet that the same thing happened yesterday. The Media is in on it

  5. #200
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    14,438
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    No, they really weren't. Issues were brought before courts and the courts pretty much didn't listen to them. Hundreds of examples, oddities, inconsistencies, affidavits, etc, were all brought up and brushed aside.

    Biden is president,, I get that. But there were a lot of questions and very few were addressed. Millions of ballots were cast without seeing who is casting them or without properly identifying the voter. That really doesn't work and leads us to where we are now. If this isn't fixed in the future, and it won't be, all this will happen again.
    They outright said in court they had nothing more than hearsay. Did you read any of that stuff? The answer is no. Just like Trump wants. Not to look at the facts but just to follow him blindly.

  6. #201
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    29,826
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Agreed. I even had to unfollow a few progressive accounts for spending more time bashing Dems than Trump and his enablers. There are points to be made on that front but not now. This is craziness.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    why is it so complicated to accept and understand that yes there are both sides, there are bad people on both the far right and the far left. that should be step 1 in an attempt to unite America. you can not have unity by only calling out one side.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  7. #202
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    96,660
    Holy ****! But I guess this is what happens when you build up to your followers the mythical image of the 2nd Amendment as the people who will stop 100 bad guys with your 10,000 rifles and shotguns.


  8. 01-07-2021, 11:25 AM
    Reason
    Off topic/take this stuff to civil unrest thread

  9. #203
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    29,826
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    She was shot and killed when attempting a coup. She wasn’t laying in her bed, out for a jog or just minding her own business.
    stop. she intended on getting inside the Capitol, as I've shown other protesters and demonstrates have done before.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  10. #204
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    No, they really weren't. Issues were brought before courts and the courts pretty much didn't listen to them. Hundreds of examples, oddities, inconsistencies, affidavits, etc, were all brought up and brushed aside.

    Biden is president,, I get that. But there were a lot of questions and very few were addressed. Millions of ballots were cast without seeing who is casting them or without properly identifying the voter. That really doesn't work and leads us to where we are now. If this isn't fixed in the future, and it won't be, all this will happen again.
    The fact is that not one case was even brought to trial. That in itself is a crock. Thousands of affidavits and no examination by a fair court. This is what Americans like me are upset about. The courts were AFRAID to step in. They were either bought off or intimidated by what could conceivably happen to them or what rioting would result in the streets by the ANTIFA groups. Either way, justice was not done and the people are rightly pissed.

  11. #205
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    where was the fire yesterday?

    Trump supporters should not have started a fire like this.. oh wait.

    I remember that "report". The hypocrisy of the news media is pathetic. Watching those Fox people yesterday weep and wail about what they were seeing was amazing. The same people who were defending the "peaceful protestors" in Cleveland, Atlanta, Kenosha, etc. now accusing the people who descended on Washington to protest against the stealing of a Presidential election of being a "mob" is total crap.

  12. #206
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,670
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    The fact is that not one case was even brought to trial. That in itself is a crock. Thousands of affidavits and no examination by a fair court. This is what Americans like me are upset about. The courts were AFRAID to step in. They were either bought off or intimidated by what could conceivably happen to them or what rioting would result in the streets by the ANTIFA groups. Either way, justice was not done and the people are rightly pissed.
    I took an irregular dump in your bathtub, and signed an affidavit stating so, did you have a good time cleaning it up?

  13. #207
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    No, they really weren't. Issues were brought before courts and the courts pretty much didn't listen to them. Hundreds of examples, oddities, inconsistencies, affidavits, etc, were all brought up and brushed aside.

    Biden is president,, I get that. But there were a lot of questions and very few were addressed. Millions of ballots were cast without seeing who is casting them or without properly identifying the voter. That really doesn't work and leads us to where we are now. If this isn't fixed in the future, and it won't be, all this will happen again.
    Biden is NOT MY PRESIDENT. I will do everything that I can to undermine this person and the people who stole this election.

  14. #208
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    7,221
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerSL View Post
    Our election system was created in the 18th century and does need to be modernized (party conventions and electoral college are outdated), but lets not pretend that politicians haven't been abusing our outdated system for centuries now. They are trying to play the victim card now that they lost when they had no problem with it 4 months ago. Only now that they lost do they want it to change.

    On top of that, the Republicans have won the popular vote only one time in the last 32 years, 2004, and they know it's only going to get harder to win elections in the future with a declining white population. They are in a state of panic because of this and lashing out violently. It's the only reason Donald Trump became President to begin with.
    All of what you are saying is true.

    So let's fix the system. With all the technology we have, there still seems to be a reason why we can't fix these processes.

    I personally think the unidentified and mail in voting is very suspect and there is no reason for it. Early voting wih plenty of voting places solves this problem neatly and inexpensively.

    Every county in the US has………schools, churches, police stations, post offices, county offices, libraries etc. There is no reason why people can't get to these places once in a two or three week early voting period. Even in some of the huge counties in the US in some of the western states…you have 3 weeks to get to a pollinfg place, Mandate that employers give every employee a half day off during the early voting period. Arrange for free ID for those that have no ID. Make IDs more reasonable (maybe have double ID required if single primary IDs (driver's license, passport) are unavailable. No reason why a college photo ID along with a credit card or utility bill should be unacceptable).

    Both parties spend/waste millions of $$$ on campaigns. Spend it getting people proper photo ID cards. Spend it on having bipartisan visits to nursing homes and hospitals to take proper votes…I'm sure there would be no shortage of volunteers.

    Everyone knows when election day is…it is no surprise. For people who know they will be out of town on election day, they could properly apply for absentee ballots (with proof) well in advance. There is no reason to have so much mail in and absentee balloting. It is flat out laziness. And personally, I think many on the dem side like all the problems it causes because you can't really prove anything. All this, leaves our elections wide open to what we have now and you are seeing some of the results.

    With all that I have described above…people who want to vote will find a way and it wouldn't be all that inconvenient for all that many people once every four years (interim years never draw crowds).

  15. #209
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    14,438
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    stop. she intended on getting inside the Capitol, as I've shown other protesters and demonstrates have done before.
    And why was she trying to get into the capitol? She wasn’t looking to be there peacefully.

  16. #210
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    14,438
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Biden is NOT MY PRESIDENT. I will do everything that I can to undermine this person and the people who stole this election.
    You’re part of the problem. But we all already knew that.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •