Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 13 of 124 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 1851
  1. #181
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    37,087
    Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    Fantastic post. I wonder what he'll say about this today?



    Ignorance is bliss

  2. #182
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Rogers Centre
    Posts
    24,732
    Member in 2016 when Republicans were laughing at how Dems were taking the election results? I member.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

  3. #183
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    29,826
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Do you know if this person was shot and killed by police? If it was a justified shooting? It's funny you always talk about waiting for the facts to come out except now suddenly that isn't important.

    I honest to God don't think you can go a single sentence without contradicting a sentiment or statement you've previously made.
    it's funny when your side does exactly what you think I did.

    I'm unaware of who shot her, but the fact is she was shot and killed at a protest.

    show me any Black Lives Matter protest or riot that someone was shot and killed by police.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  4. 01-07-2021, 10:35 AM
    Reason
    Off topic

  5. #184
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    29,826
    Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    Start the fire and then blame the firefighter.
    where was the fire yesterday?

    Trump supporters should not have started a fire like this.. oh wait.



    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  6. #185
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    29,826
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    didn't these Trump supporters use chemical weapons to overcome all of the law enforcement that was trying to stop them?


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  7. #186
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    29,826
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    No protesters from the left storm the capital and tried to overthrow the government
    what was going on here in 2018?



    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  8. 01-07-2021, 10:41 AM
    Reason
    Response to deleted

  9. #187
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    19,392
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    No protesters from the left storm the capital and tried to overthrow the government
    That tiny mob was going to overthrow the Gov?


    With what? American Flags in hand?

    I get it was a disgrace and it certainly was and all who stormed should be thrown in the can but to make more of what it was as on attempted overthrow is ridiculous on your part as well.

    Why did the security just sit there and let them by?

    You know why? Because the police can’t do anything anymore when it comes to angry mobs.

    The DC mayor new these idiots where coming into town and more security should have been there from the beginning for the lawmakers and elected officials protection.

    All of this just keeps me playing my video games. My interest of politics is all about gone now. I don’t even care about Yankee baseball anymore as well.

    Everybody needs to get along.

    Hopefully after Biden is sworn in he can calm people on both sides down.

    The overexertion of stress from these people on both sides is not healthy.

    Heck, I am ready for change and hopefully Joe takes care of all Americans with his calmness.

  10. #188
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    11,993
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    it's funny when your side does exactly what you think I did.

    I'm unaware of who shot her, but the fact is she was shot and killed at a protest.

    show me any Black Lives Matter protest or riot that someone was shot and killed by police.
    A protest armed terrorists storming the capital with pipe bombs.

    I have a question for you, is Trump, personally, culpable in yesterdays events?

  11. #189
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    7,221
    I guess that this is what happens when millions of people feel that they can't trust the election process. And the president refuses to shut the hell up.

    Dozens of voting questions and irregularities were brought up and almost none of it was addressed. People are frustrated.

    I am in no way condoning what happened, just pointing out that people are frustrated with the election process.

    Trump doesn't help the situation at all. Going to that rally yesterday was just plain stupid on his part. No need for the rally to be held at all. Rally for what???

    The election is over and nothing will change it. Whether it is fair or not is open to debate but no one in any kind of authority wants to debate these points.

    There are unhinged morons on both sides of the aisle. Witness that dumb bimbo from Nashville that claims "the revolution has started" or the other idiot with the Confederate flag in the rotunda or the moron stealing the podium. These people are out there…on both sides. (See the CHOP Zone, BLM marches and riots, the last six months oof Portland). I often wonder where these people find the time for this stuff…don't they have jobs??? Yesterday I was wondering how many of these turds actually voted in the last election.

    If we don't change how we vote, something like this will happen again.

    There is absolutely no excuse for any of this. People breaking into the Capitol should have been arrested on the spot. This creeps going through the broken window should have been shot. But it has happened and will continue to happen until sensible changes are made.

    As for Trump……he should take a two week nap and shut the hell up. Go to Mar A Lago and play golf for two weeks (who would play with him???) Whatever he does…just shut up. Then he should get one last ride on AF One to wherever he wants to go.

    Two weeks to go…let's just get thru it.

  12. #190
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,670
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    I guess that this is what happens when millions of people feel that they can't trust the election process. And the president refuses to shut the hell up.

    Dozens of voting questions and irregularities were brought up and almost none of it was addressed. People are frustrated.

    I am in no way condoning what happened, just pointing out that people are frustrated with the election process.

    Trump doesn't help the situation at all. Going to that rally yesterday was just plain stupid on his part. No need for the rally to be held at all. Rally for what???

    The election is over and nothing will change it. Whether it is fair or not is open to debate but no one in any kind of authority wants to debate these points.

    There are unhinged morons on both sides of the aisle. Witness that dumb bimbo from Nashville that claims "the revolution has started" or the other idiot with the Confederate flag in the rotunda or the moron stealing the podium. These people are out there…on both sides. (See the CHOP Zone, BLM marches and riots, the last six months oof Portland). I often wonder where these people find the time for this stuff…don't they have jobs??? Yesterday I was wondering how many of these turds actually voted in the last election.

    If we don't change how we vote, something like this will happen again.

    There is absolutely no excuse for any of this. People breaking into the Capitol should have been arrested on the spot. This creeps going through the broken window should have been shot. But it has happened and will continue to happen until sensible changes are made.

    As for Trump……he should take a two week nap and shut the hell up. Go to Mar A Lago and play golf for two weeks (who would play with him???) Whatever he does…just shut up. Then he should get one last ride on AF One to wherever he wants to go.

    Two weeks to go…let's just get thru it.
    Voting questions and irregularities were addressed. People are stupid

  13. 01-07-2021, 11:02 AM
    Reason
    Off topic

  14. 01-07-2021, 11:03 AM
    Reason
    Off topic

  15. 01-07-2021, 11:03 AM
    Reason
    Off topic

  16. #191
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,222
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    I guess that this is what happens when millions of people feel that they can't trust the election process. And the president refuses to shut the hell up.

    Dozens of voting questions and irregularities were brought up and almost none of it was addressed. People are frustrated.

    I am in no way condoning what happened, just pointing out that people are frustrated with the election process.

    Trump doesn't help the situation at all. Going to that rally yesterday was just plain stupid on his part. No need for the rally to be held at all. Rally for what???

    The election is over and nothing will change it. Whether it is fair or not is open to debate but no one in any kind of authority wants to debate these points.

    There are unhinged morons on both sides of the aisle. Witness that dumb bimbo from Nashville that claims "the revolution has started" or the other idiot with the Confederate flag in the rotunda or the moron stealing the podium. These people are out there…on both sides. (See the CHOP Zone, BLM marches and riots, the last six months oof Portland). I often wonder where these people find the time for this stuff…don't they have jobs??? Yesterday I was wondering how many of these turds actually voted in the last election.

    If we don't change how we vote, something like this will happen again.

    There is absolutely no excuse for any of this. People breaking into the Capitol should have been arrested on the spot. This creeps going through the broken window should have been shot. But it has happened and will continue to happen until sensible changes are made.

    As for Trump……he should take a two week nap and shut the hell up. Go to Mar A Lago and play golf for two weeks (who would play with him???) Whatever he does…just shut up. Then he should get one last ride on AF One to wherever he wants to go.

    Two weeks to go…let's just get thru it.

    Our election system was created in the 18th century and does need to be modernized (party conventions and electoral college are outdated), but lets not pretend that politicians haven't been abusing our outdated system for centuries now. They are trying to play the victim card now that they lost when they had no problem with it 4 months ago. Only now that they lost do they want it to change.

    On top of that, the Republicans have won the popular vote only one time in the last 32 years, 2004, and they know it's only going to get harder to win elections in the future with a declining white population. They are in a state of panic because of this and lashing out violently. It's the only reason Donald Trump became President to begin with.
    Last edited by TylerSL; 01-07-2021 at 11:13 AM.

  17. #192
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    7,221
    Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Voting questions and irregularities were addressed. People are stupid
    No, they really weren't. Issues were brought before courts and the courts pretty much didn't listen to them. Hundreds of examples, oddities, inconsistencies, affidavits, etc, were all brought up and brushed aside.

    Biden is president,, I get that. But there were a lot of questions and very few were addressed. Millions of ballots were cast without seeing who is casting them or without properly identifying the voter. That really doesn't work and leads us to where we are now. If this isn't fixed in the future, and it won't be, all this will happen again.

  18. #193
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    50,873
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    If you're still using the words "both sides" after today, you don't get it and are brainwashed.
    Agreed. I even had to unfollow a few progressive accounts for spending more time bashing Dems than Trump and his enablers. There are points to be made on that front but not now. This is craziness.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  19. #194
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    50,873
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    where was the fire yesterday?

    Trump supporters should not have started a fire like this.. oh wait.

    Ignore context again.

    Decades of police abuse and murder

    V

    “I don’t like the election outcome and my compulsive lying leader says it’s fraud”


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  20. #195
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    8,738
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    I guess that this is what happens when millions of people feel that they can't trust the election process...

    Dozens of voting questions and irregularities were brought up and almost none of it was addressed. People are frustrated.

    I am in no way condoning what happened, just pointing out that people are frustrated with the election process.
    You may not be condoning it, but there is no doubt here that you are softpeddling a justification for it (and you are wrong, by the way, but that’s another issue altogether).

    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Trump doesn't help the situation at all. Going to that rally yesterday was just plain stupid on his part. No need for the rally to be held at all. Rally for what???
    Brilliant.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    As for Trump……he should take a two week nap and shut the hell up. Go to Mar A Lago and play golf for two weeks (who would play with him???) Whatever he does…just shut up. Then he should get one last ride on AF One to wherever he wants to go.
    No. To wherever he deserves to go (my vote is Attica).

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •