Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 124 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
    https://twitter.com/jessiedesigngal/...246260224?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Pretty ironic that the guy calling other nations “Shithole countries” has turned the US into a Shithole country.

And to anyone still on the Trump Train, think about why. This thief lost and is throwing little boy temper tantrums to the tune of his lame brained, limp duck minions storming the proverbial castle. You are part of the problem.

"Go home, we love you, you're very special"

-Donald Trump, in reference to the domestic terrorists storming the US Capital building

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post

-Donald Trump, in reference to the domestic terrorists storming the US Capital building
    Remember there were good racists in Charlottesville as well.

This is the defining moment of Donald Trump's Presidency and this is what he will be remembered for. He has encouraged violence for years, but what happened yesterday was tantamount to the Civil War. Not only is the President guilty of sedition, he's honestly guilty of treason. He should removed from office today by his Cabinet or the Congress. He has brought the office of the Presidency to it's lowest point, that's his lasting legacy.

Without a doubt. This is historic, it's the first time in american history a losing candidate refused to accept election results and attempted to keep power.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I believe the house of reps will impeach him in the coming days...will the senate actually remove him? I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    no protester/rioter from the left has ever been shot and killed. I've heard often about the horrible treatment from police towards Black Lives Matter protesters/rioters, but not once were they ever shot.

what is the standard, the comparison.

when the standard was death with Heather Heyer as if rioters like Antifa haven't killed anyone (which is ridiculous when violence is more than death), then the standard here has to be what the police did today was worse since no protester/rioter has been shot and killed before today.
    No protesters from the left storm the capital and tried to overthrow the government

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    No protesters from the left storm the capital and tried to overthrow the government
    Should have though when Bernie was robbed

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

The same number of people were killed yesterday during the right wing terrorist attack as were killed during Benghazi. I trust Trump will have to testify before Congress like Hillary Clinton did?

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post

They are special, in a short bus type of way

Ignorance is bliss

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    I believe the house of reps will impeach him in the coming days...will the senate actually remove him? I doubt it.

They are all too cowardly to do anything to him. He should be tried for treason. He should be sent to a military jail
    He incited a violent action against the national government in a federal building.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    They are all too cowardly to do anything to him. He should be tried for treason. He should be sent to a military jail.

He incited a violent action against the national government in a federal building.
    Nah, he needs to be tried and convicted in New York and sent upstate to Attica.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    You quoted a post with a picture of a guy who broke in and stole a podium from the US Capitol.

You are the problem.

But you can burn down a city, hold blocks of Seattle hostage, block interstates, destroy property on College Campuses, ect but those are ok because of their complaint? No outrage.
    I just hear a mayor or governor just calling the Seattle occupation a block party as an example of the OUTRAGE.

What happened yesterday was a disgrace but please call out the other idiots as well when it happens.

Fair and balanced and calling them out never seems to happen when the opposite side does things that are illegal as well.... I know, I know, those were just a very few of a few rotten apples that got lose from the Apple bag.

But Joe will save the day as he come flying out of the sky riding his high horse.
    Soundgarden
    1. Fell on Black Days( Cornell with vocal perfection)
    2. Outshined
    3. Spoonman
    4. Black Hole Sun
    5. Loud Love
    6. Ugly Truth