Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 85 of 126 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 1883
    Would GOP senators argue in a real court that you can’t be convicted of a hit and run because you fled the crime scene?

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    I'll hop on once a week to tell the toddler he's a toddler
    admitting (again) that you do not care about anything on topic. you do you.

nothing to say when confronted with something.

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...1#post33816201

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I think they want ALL of them held accountable for what they said/did.
    if others said worse than anything from Trump (true, they did) then impeaching Trump because he was at fault and the reason for the insurrection doesn't fit.

but then a lot of people already knew that, once again see some pushing the same impeachment they have all through Trump's presidency.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Poor, misunderstood Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    if others said worse than anything from Trump (true, they did) then impeaching Trump because he was at fault and the reason for the insurrection doesn't fit.
    lol, no, it's absolutely appropriate. Those people who said "worse" than Trump did so because he caused them to. He was the origin of the rallying cry behind the anti-American democracy insurrectionist terrorist attack, he told them to do it, he held a rally for them, he drove their cause and drove the disgusting lie that denounced American democracy. The entire thing doesn't even happen without him calling for it.

What a silly argument. Decades ago you'd be trying to get Hitler off the hook because Nazi soldiers were the ones who did the actual bad things or some ****.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Poor, misunderstood Trump.
    He's just a victim of Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, and the laser wielding jewish cabal.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Don't forget about The Biden Crime Family.

What about the Deep State and ANtiFa

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    lol, no, it's absolutely appropriate. Those people who said "worse" than Trump did so because he caused them to. He was the origin of the rallying cry behind the anti-American democracy insurrectionist terrorist attack, he told them to do it, he held a rally for them, he drove their cause and drove the disgusting lie that denounced American democracy. The entire thing doesn't even happen without him calling for it.

What a silly argument. Decades ago you'd be trying to get Hitler off the hook because Nazi soldiers were the ones who did the actual bad things or some ****.
    pathetic, never able to debate on any one topic, always feeling this necessity to butwhatabout this other thing that is complete ********. to even have the gall to bring up something about Hitler, ignorance.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Are they going to try the bad lawyer defense?

https://twitter.com/justinbaragona/s...715928576?s=21

Because that’s the only thing I can see coming from this argument. They did terribly yesterday and lost Republican votes. They are likely to lose even more if this Band of Fools keeps talking.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post

but then a lot of people already knew that, once again see some pushing the same impeachment they have all through Trump's presidency.
    I think that if they can make a criminal or civil case against Trump then do it, but the impeachment seems to be a waste of time on Trump. We wasted enough time on him and talked about him too much already.

I'd much rather have the government actually do things to make things better now and not worry about future elections.

I think that if they can make a criminal or civil case against Trump then do it, but the impeachment seems to be a waste of time on Trump. We wasted enough time on him and talked about him too much already.

I'd much rather have the government actually do things to make things better now and not worry about future elections.
    I wonder if this plays out differently if biden announces that he will order the military to confiscate everyone's guns 2 days before he leaves office.

There should be some accountability. The GOP letting him off the hook should be the final nail in the impeachment coffin. No future president should fear impeachment ever again.

Who was it, MTG that just said THIS WEEK that the Republican party is still Trump's party. That tells me that it is hardly outside the realm of possibility that he's not gone, that he could run in 2024, and that this country is just stupid enough as a whole to potentially re-elect him. I'd bet against it, certainly, but if he knows he CAN'T run now, perhaps his hold on the party can start dropping off. He's been like heroin to these people- they know they shouldn't like it, but they just can't seem to help themselves. A 12 step program taking 12 giant steps away from him might bring them at least back to 2011.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by GasMan View Post
    There should be some accountability. The GOP letting him off the hook should be the final nail in the impeachment coffin. No future president should fear impeachment ever again.
    not sure I'm reading you right......no president should fear impeachment? or no president Would fear impeachment again if we let him off the hook...
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Page 85 of 126 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast