Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 85 of 126 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 1883
  1. #1261
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    97,302
    Would GOP senators argue in a real court that you can’t be convicted of a hit and run because you fled the crime scene?

  2. #1262
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    30,352
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    I'll hop on once a week to tell the toddler he's a toddler
    admitting (again) that you do not care about anything on topic. you do you.

    nothing to say when confronted with something.

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...1#post33816201


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  3. #1263
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    30,352
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I think they want ALL of them held accountable for what they said/did.
    if others said worse than anything from Trump (true, they did) then impeaching Trump because he was at fault and the reason for the insurrection doesn't fit.

    but then a lot of people already knew that, once again see some pushing the same impeachment they have all through Trump's presidency.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  4. #1264
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    57,863
    Poor, misunderstood Trump.

  5. #1265
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,539
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    if others said worse than anything from Trump (true, they did) then impeaching Trump because he was at fault and the reason for the insurrection doesn't fit.
    lol, no, it's absolutely appropriate. Those people who said "worse" than Trump did so because he caused them to. He was the origin of the rallying cry behind the anti-American democracy insurrectionist terrorist attack, he told them to do it, he held a rally for them, he drove their cause and drove the disgusting lie that denounced American democracy. The entire thing doesn't even happen without him calling for it.

    What a silly argument. Decades ago you'd be trying to get Hitler off the hook because Nazi soldiers were the ones who did the actual bad things or some ****.

  6. #1266
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    97,302
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Poor, misunderstood Trump.
    He's just a victim of Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, and the laser wielding jewish cabal.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  7. #1267
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    57,863
    Don't forget about The Biden Crime Family.

  8. #1268
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    West Side
    Posts
    13,131
    What about the Deep State and ANtiFa

  9. #1269
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    30,352
    Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    lol, no, it's absolutely appropriate. Those people who said "worse" than Trump did so because he caused them to. He was the origin of the rallying cry behind the anti-American democracy insurrectionist terrorist attack, he told them to do it, he held a rally for them, he drove their cause and drove the disgusting lie that denounced American democracy. The entire thing doesn't even happen without him calling for it.

    What a silly argument. Decades ago you'd be trying to get Hitler off the hook because Nazi soldiers were the ones who did the actual bad things or some ****.
    pathetic, never able to debate on any one topic, always feeling this necessity to butwhatabout this other thing that is complete ********. to even have the gall to bring up something about Hitler, ignorance.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  10. #1270
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    97,302
    Are they going to try the bad lawyer defense?

    https://twitter.com/justinbaragona/s...715928576?s=21

    Because that’s the only thing I can see coming from this argument. They did terribly yesterday and lost Republican votes. They are likely to lose even more if this Band of Fools keeps talking.

  11. #1271
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    36,851
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    if others said worse than anything from Trump (true, they did) then impeaching Trump because he was at fault and the reason for the insurrection doesn't fit.

    but then a lot of people already knew that, once again see some pushing the same impeachment they have all through Trump's presidency.
    I think that if they can make a criminal or civil case against Trump then do it, but the impeachment seems to be a waste of time on Trump. We wasted enough time on him and talked about him too much already.

    I'd much rather have the government actually do things to make things better now and not worry about future elections.

  12. #1272
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,670
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I think that if they can make a criminal or civil case against Trump then do it, but the impeachment seems to be a waste of time on Trump. We wasted enough time on him and talked about him too much already.

    I'd much rather have the government actually do things to make things better now and not worry about future elections.
    I wonder if this plays out differently if biden announces that he will order the military to confiscate everyone's guns 2 days before he leaves office.

  13. #1273
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,021
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I think that if they can make a criminal or civil case against Trump then do it, but the impeachment seems to be a waste of time on Trump. We wasted enough time on him and talked about him too much already.

    I'd much rather have the government actually do things to make things better now and not worry about future elections.
    There should be some accountability. The GOP letting him off the hook should be the final nail in the impeachment coffin. No future president should fear impeachment ever again.

  14. #1274
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    16,478
    Who was it, MTG that just said THIS WEEK that the Republican party is still Trump's party. That tells me that it is hardly outside the realm of possibility that he's not gone, that he could run in 2024, and that this country is just stupid enough as a whole to potentially re-elect him. I'd bet against it, certainly, but if he knows he CAN'T run now, perhaps his hold on the party can start dropping off. He's been like heroin to these people- they know they shouldn't like it, but they just can't seem to help themselves. A 12 step program taking 12 giant steps away from him might bring them at least back to 2011.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  15. #1275
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    16,478
    Quote Originally Posted by GasMan View Post
    There should be some accountability. The GOP letting him off the hook should be the final nail in the impeachment coffin. No future president should fear impeachment ever again.
    not sure I'm reading you right......no president should fear impeachment? or no president Would fear impeachment again if we let him off the hook...
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Page 85 of 126 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •