Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 86 of 126 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 1883
    Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    I wonder if this plays out differently if biden announces that he will order the military to confiscate everyone's guns 2 days before he leaves office.
    I think a LOT of military and civilians would get shot.

Quote Originally Posted by GasMan View Post
    There should be some accountability. The GOP letting him off the hook should be the final nail in the impeachment coffin. No future president should fear impeachment ever again.
    I think our system is supposed to use the vote as the accountability (unless they can be charged with crimes).

I don't think Presidents generally fear impeachment since Clinton danced through his.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    He's just a victim of Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, and the laser wielding jewish cabal.
    Lasers? Lasers! When did they get fricken' lasers?!

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Who was it, MTG that just said THIS WEEK that the Republican party is still Trump's party. That tells me that it is hardly outside the realm of possibility that he's not gone, that he could run in 2024, and that this country is just stupid enough as a whole to potentially re-elect him. I'd bet against it, certainly, but if he knows he CAN'T run now, perhaps his hold on the party can start dropping off. He's been like heroin to these people- they know they shouldn't like it, but they just can't seem to help themselves. A 12 step program taking 12 giant steps away from him might bring them at least back to 2011.
    Last poll of Republicans I saw had them significantly preferring a "Trumpist" over Trump himself for 2024.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I think a LOT of military and civilians would get shot.
    Oh they would. You are welcome to substitute it with any insane scheme that you like.

As much of a waste of time as it might be, you have to impeach on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    not sure I'm reading you right......no president should fear impeachment? or no president Would fear impeachment again if we let him off the hook...
    Either. It’ll be like the emoluments clause, a good idea but not a real solution to a very real problem.

I think that if they can make a criminal or civil case against Trump then do it, but the impeachment seems to be a waste of time on Trump. We wasted enough time on him and talked about him too much already.

I'd much rather have the government actually do things to make things better now and not worry about future elections.
    Sounds pretty short sighted.

I think that if they can make a criminal or civil case against Trump then do it, but the impeachment seems to be a waste of time on Trump. We wasted enough time on him and talked about him too much already.

I'd much rather have the government actually do things to make things better now and not worry about future elections.
    The Democrats are walking and chewing gum at the same time. They passed the reconciliation bill to allow nearly $2T of relief. They have to do some work to make sure they match up and everything, but the Republicans are the ones trying to argue that nothing else can be done during the impeachment.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by GasMan View Post
    There should be some accountability. The GOP letting him off the hook should be the final nail in the impeachment coffin. No future president should fear impeachment ever again.
    or how about impeachment for something justified, not speculation and interpretation from one side full of hate.

with Biden as President is it going to be okay for Republicans to overreact and want impeachment based on something they interpret.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Working your easily fooled followers in to a frenzy about a phony "stolen election" for months, leading to an insurrection on the Capitol where at least five people were killed is a big, fat, nothing burger, amirite?

here I thought protesting was a legal American right.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    here I thought protesting was a legal American right.
    Was storming the Capitol legal?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Was storming the Capitol legal?
    Trump didn't want rioting. do you want me to provide yet again what Trump said.

claiming that is what Trump was asking for, is speculation and interpretation.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Working your easily fooled followers in to a frenzy about a phony "stolen election" for months, leading to an insurrection on the Capitol where at least five people were killed is a big, fat, nothing burger, amirite?
    I wonder if people support Trump know how many people Marilyn Manson actually killed.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Trump didn't want rioting. do you want me to provide yet again what Trump said.

claiming that is what Trump was asking for, is speculation and interpretation.
    So what

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Page 86 of 126 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast