Follow us on Twitter

Page 68 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1851
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    how about anyone rioting.
    No, because the two aren't comparable.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post

Not an unintentional conflation.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Tough call. Both are excellent recurring characters.
    Better than Barry Zuckerkorn, Bob Loblaw, Maggie Lizer and Wayne Jarvis?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    We need a federal law that states unequivocally that there is ZERO bail opportunity for anyone who breaks into a federal building or land. Anyone who does so should sit in jail until their trial.
    No we donít. The federal government has the capability to be plenty harsh without more laws requiring it to do so. Just like Trumps EO that overreacted to the protests this summer will now be used against the people who led and participated in the insurrection, any new law will have unintended consequences that many of us would decry when used against causes we agree with.

Quote Originally Posted by GasMan View Post
    No we donít. The federal government has the capability to be plenty harsh without more laws requiring it to do so. Just like Trumps EO that overreacted to the protests this summer will now be used against the people who led and participated in the insurrection, any new law will have unintended consequences that many of us would decry when used against causes we agree with.
    Agreed. Itís a bad idea. Most people should not be locked up awaiting trail or forced to pay not to be lock up awaiting trail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

These terrorists are roaming the streets free today. I'm sorry but if you engage in that type of behavior, you should be locked away. Bail should be for non-violent people.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

These terrorists are roaming the streets free today. I'm sorry but if you engage in that type of behavior, you should be locked away. Bail should be for non-violent people.
    I donít see what keeping most of the people involved in this in jail for months will do to further justice or keep us safer. Too often opportunistic politicians use our outrage to create bad laws seeking to erode our protections. We lock up far too many people as it is, Iím gonna be hard pressed to support any blanket increase in that authority.

Better than Barry Zuckerkorn, Bob Loblaw, Maggie Lizer and Wayne Jarvis?
    Yup.

I respectfully disagree. Barry Zuckercorn is the greatest fictional comedy lawyer
    Last edited by GasMan; 01-24-2021 at 10:36 PM.

Different strokes. Part of it's recency bias, as I have re-watched Seinfeld and IASIP much more recently than I have Arrested Development. Zuckercorn def a fun character though.

somehow you weren't talking that way when the rioting was going on this summer....not those who protested, those who caused damage...
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

The Capitol intruders are terrorists -- they attacked Capitol police and killed one of them, and were planning to kill members of Congress. But notice that Democrats think terrorism didn't exist (whether Islamic or American left-wing terrorism) until last January 6. Both parties are guilty of such thinking -- bad activity is only wrong if those of the opposing ideology does it.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    somehow you weren't talking that way when the rioting was going on this summer....not those who protested, those who caused damage...
    Violence is not comparable to an attempted coup

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    The Capitol intruders are terrorists -- they attacked Capitol police and killed one of them, and were planning to kill members of Congress. But notice that Democrats think terrorism didn't exist (whether Islamic or American left-wing terrorism) until last January 6. Both parties are guilty of such thinking -- bad activity is only wrong if those of the opposing ideology does it.
    Whyíd they brother killing Bin Laden?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post

it does not matter. rioting in any form is wrong, period.

people can protest for what they feel is justified, rioting is and always should be wrong.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome