Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 61 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    What is really troublesome is these raiders are from all levels of society. CEO, police, school teachers, and others. One woman took a private jet to join the rally. People from all parts choose to be there..
    Yup, great post.

It just shows how stupid can run amok in any circle.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Yup, great post.

It just shows how stupid can run amok in any circle.
    More money than brains, some of them.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    What is really troublesome is these raiders are from all levels of society. CEO, police, school teachers, and others. One woman took a private jet to join the rally. People from all parts choose to be there. In otherwise these aren't your typical protesters. Shows how deep radicalism is in our society.

Trump's administration will be bookended with Charlottesville and the Capitol Building raid.
    Yup and all races as well.

https://www.itv.com/news/2021-01-18/...-capitol-riots

Even William Barr says the constant questioning of election results precipitated the rioting at the Capitol.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Nice.
    I feel ya

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    https://www.itv.com/news/2021-01-18/...-capitol-riots

Even William Barr says the constant questioning of election results precipitated the rioting at the Capitol.
    Bill Barr can go **** himself with a searing hot rod. His words mean absolutely nothing. He sat in his cushy job for how long with Trump while he ranted and raved like a lunatic about how mail in voting was dangerous and fraudulent despite what all the facts and logic say. He was perfectly fine with attacks to dismantle voting systems designed to give more people access so that Republicans could win and they could put more Republicans on the court.

But then again, who could be surprised? This is the same guy who got Bush Sr to use the pardon power to help people out of the Iran-Contra scandal. He's old hat at using pardons to cover up crimes and scandals.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    this protesting while at work wasn't about the Constitution, doesn't fall int what I said about the 1st Amendment.

the bold is not true and I've been over this many times. it did not bring attention to what he was protesting, it brought attention to his method of protesting. that is why the coverage was always about the kneeling and your perception of "hurt a lot of snowflakes feelings" because they were offended over the method, and their feelings were not about the reason for the protesting.
    You have gone over this and your reasoning is still incredibly weak. Tell me why you are more concerned by a minor slight than what he is protesting? Is it because you have been brainwashed to trumpet right wing propaganda?

Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    You have gone over this and your reasoning is still incredibly weak. Tell me why you are more concerned by a minor slight than what he is protesting? Is it because you have been brainwashed to trumpet right wing propaganda?
    how does it help what the protesting is for by consistently focusing on the method and not the reason? that doesn't help, and only further divides people that are offended by the method.

if the point is protesting for racial injustice, then it should make sense that that is the focus.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    is this the same type if conclusion that anyone using the OK hand sign is racist or white supremacist?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

is this the same type if conclusion that anyone using the OK hand sign is racist or white supremacist?
    lol, OK hand signs ARE used by supremacists!

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    lol, OK hand signs ARE used by supremacists!

OK hand sign can also be OK, and nothing to do with white supremacy.

or is AOC a white supremacist?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yep. She is. Brilliant post. Love the bad faith, as always.
    HELLO

Context is everything.

16. 01-19-2021, 05:06 PM
    Reason
    Trolling