Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Should Andrew Cuomo Resign

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 72.73%
  • He should serve out his term and not run again

0 0%
  • He should serve out his term and run again.

2 18.18%
  • No

1 9.09%
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Andrew Cuomo

Andrew Cuomo

All last year, he was touted as having a very strong response to Covid. He was touted as a strong contender for the presidency in 2024. Now, with allegations of sexual impropriety from 6 women, the allegations of his mishandling of Covid in the nursing homes in his state and Rachel Maddow (champion of the left) turning on him, is it time for him to go?

He is ****ed, but he canít accept but yet.

He's gotta go.

Yesterday a ton of state Dems called on him to resign. Today the bigger name Representatives have followed suit. Including Jerry Nadler and Carolyn Maloney. If he's lost them...it's over. Also AOC, Mondaire Jones, Jamaal Bowman and Nydia Valezquez today as well.

A bad governor and now two very bad scandals. Be gone. This isn't cancel culture. This is accountability. Hell, this very well is criminal, too.
    HELLO

Would it be better for him to resign or face an impeachment trial?

Been reading this for a few minutes now. Worth a read.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/arti...m_campaign=nym
    HELLO

cancel culture

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Would it be better for him to resign or face an impeachment trial?
    I really feel like he's not the type to leave unless forced, but we'll see. I'm still a bit surprised we've seen this many people come out calling for his resignation. I think he has a presser early this afternoon. We'll probably have a better picture.

Yesterday I would've said he won't go down without a fight. Today I'm not so sure.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    I really feel like he's not the type to leave unless forced, but we'll see. I'm still a bit surprised we've seen this many people come out calling for his resignation. I think he has a presser early this afternoon. We'll probably have a better picture.

Yesterday I would've said he won't go down without a fight. Today I'm not so sure.
    As I said, when Rachel Maddow turned on him, it was a very bad sign for his ability to stay in office. While many people think of her as a far-left "wacko", she does have a large following.

You're really obsessed with Maddow

The politicians who have come out these past few days mean a lot more. Maddow is just a generic Lib. She swooned over Cuomo because he was an easy foil. "Trump bad. I can act like an adult on camera". That's all it takes. Anyone who's been following NY politics for any amount of time that isn't an absolute shill for the Democratic Party knew better. I mean, the guy had the audacity to write a book about how great of a job he did and all the wisdom and lessons he had to impart on us in the midst of the pandemic. A pandemic that ravaged his state. And it's just gotten worse as more and more has come out about his misdoings.

Even all that "Cuomosexual" fawning from the Colberts and Ellens of the world...that's blue MAGA **** as far as I'm concerned. For what? Not being Trump? The grift is so easy. And honestly, Cuomo in many ways reminds me of a lot of the other Resistance grifters, many of whom are being exposed for the frauds they so clearly always were. He capitalized a lot off of the easy good press and the normie Lib swooning.

Maddow isn't "far-left" either. She's a Lib through and through.
    HELLO

He does have a birthright to continue the family business so I voted stay and run again.
    I would enjoy a new drama to watch
    "He's getting the best job in baseball."

Bruce Bochy sent a clear message to whoever will be the Giants' next manager
    🙌
    https://bit.ly/2ndI9eG

Cuomo: I'm "not part of the political club" That's literally all he ever has been. If he is any one thing it is a part of a political club. He literally opened up the presser saying "New Yorkers have known me for 40 years". Hahaha.

Blaming cancel culture. Playing the victim card. He spent so much of his career working with Republicans to stop progressive movements in the state, and here he is once again, sounding exactly like a Republican. Basically all but saying he thinks the 60+ state politicians who are calling on him to step down are idiots.
    HELLO

OP must be absolutely thrilled! Of course, I'm not saying that Cuomo doesn't deserve everything that's currently coming his way, but OP has been borderline obsessed with pointing the finger at Cuomo for quite a few months now (especially when he thinks it's an effective "what about" to any Republican facing some sort of COVID-19 related public backlash).

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    OP must be absolutely thrilled! Of course, I'm not saying that Cuomo doesn't deserve everything that's currently coming his way, but OP has been borderline obsessed with pointing the finger at Cuomo for quite a few months now (especially when he thinks it's an effective "what about" to any Republican facing some sort of COVID-19 related public backlash).
    I'm not giving catman credit for just being a generic partisan, but man, it's a better look than being a Cuomosexual!
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    I'm not giving catman credit for just being a generic partisan, but man, it's a better look than being a Cuomosexual!
    Kinda one and the same but from different angles IMO.

If anyone wants to see what Blue MAGA is, read the comments to Nadler's tweet.

https://twitter.com/RepJerryNadler/s...96670995873796
    HELLO

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast