Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: PSD Data Leak

  1. #1
    Dugmet Guest

    PSD Data Leak

    Safari browser alerted me to a data leak on this site. Is there any way you can remove my account information permanently? Yes, I use a unique PW and all that but I prefer not to have my information at risk. Thank you.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    30,073
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post
    Safari browser alerted me to a data leak on this site. Is there any way you can remove my account information permanently? Yes, I use a unique PW and all that but I prefer not to have my information at risk. Thank you.
    Reported this so it can be discussed

    Make sure to change your password
    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    59,721
    Sounds familiar....

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    39,861
    I will send this to my superiors and have them check if this is true.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Modesto
    Posts
    2,889
    5 Posts, OP has 1 post and its a browser warning or is he the real dugmet? The 5th post is also a first post, that's the leak
    "He's getting the best job in baseball."

    Bruce Bochy sent a clear message to whoever will be the Giants' next manager
    🙌
    https://bit.ly/2ndI9eG

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    39,861
    Quote Originally Posted by SfgiantsJD3 View Post
    5 Posts, OP has 1 post and its a browser warning or is he the real dugmet? The 5th post is also a first post, that's the leak
    Dugmet wanted his account wiped. That's why it's only showing the one post.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    37,942
    Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    Dugmet wanted his account wiped. That's why it's only showing the one post.
    Bc of a possible PSD breach? Lolololol

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •