Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 44 of 58 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 860
  1. #646
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    70,825
    Quote Originally Posted by ImGoinToJackson View Post
    He's had Mitch... no bueno
    He's had Chase Daniels... no bueno
    Did he have Mark Sanchez? Can't remember, tbh.
    He's had Nick Foles... no bueno
    He continues to have Tyler Bray... you get the picture, right?
    He didn't coach Sanchez, but yeah, not much to work with, assuming that's your point.

  2. #647
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    14,049
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBear View Post
    No it is because he is a horrible QB. He is trash.
    Ya that too!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #648
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    13,284
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBear View Post
    No it is because he is a horrible QB. He is trash.
    These people are hilarious. It's not even worth bothering with them. I hope they follow Mitch wherever he goes, if a team even picks him up.

  4. #649
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Danville, Pa
    Posts
    2,468
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBear View Post
    Like I said, I'd rather have him gone. But you can't tell me he's had much to work with at QB with those names.
    While I DO agree he has not had much to work with... Bray and Daniels were brought in to install his offense.

    Foles was his preferred choice this offseason.

    What else do you need to see?

  5. #650
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    13,965
    McCaskey sitting there thinking we need to run it back with Nagy and Pace look how competitive we are. Only losing by two scores to the #2 seed.

  6. #651
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    28,399
    Quote Originally Posted by ImGoinToJackson View Post
    While I DO agree he has not had much to work with... Bray and Daniels were brought in to install his offense.

    Foles was his preferred choice this offseason.

    What else do you need to see?
    This is such a terrible argument. He was maybe Nagy's choice out of a list of a bunch of other bottom tier starters (Cam, Dalton, Keenum, Mariota, etc).

    Nagy sucks but that's not a good criticism and one can't deny that he hasn't really been dealt the best hand with quarterbacks.

  7. #652
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    28,874
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    He didn't coach Sanchez, but yeah, not much to work with, assuming that's your point.
    But he did Choose Nick foles. That was his guy. and it didnt help. it didnt improve the offense. even if you want to blame Mitch or Pace for drafting him he gave nagy what he wanted. his guy.


    ‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

    -Rem Koolhaas

  8. #653
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    River Forest, Illinois
    Posts
    3,781
    3rd and 12?

    Now Pagano has his guys play 15 yard of the los :laugh2

  9. #654
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    14,049
    Lmao this defense


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #655
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    51,111
    Trash DBs

  11. #656
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    13,284
    Quote Originally Posted by ImGoinToJackson View Post
    While I DO agree he has not had much to work with... Bray and Daniels were brought in to install his offense.

    Foles was his preferred choice this offseason.

    What else do you need to see?
    A good QB?

  12. #657
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    28,874
    Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    This is such a terrible argument. He was maybe Nagy's choice out of a list of a bunch of other bottom tier starters (Cam, Dalton, Keenum, Mariota, etc).
    Funny thing is we wanted Bridewater. and he said no. But honestly that list do you think anyone is the answer? Remember when guys kept saying Cam for 5 mil was the pro bowler he was. That changed. Dalton also sucks.


    ‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

    -Rem Koolhaas

  13. #658
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    42
    3rd and 12, and they pick it up....good lord

  14. #659
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    13,965
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBear View Post
    These people are hilarious. It's not even worth bothering with them. I hope they follow Mitch wherever he goes, if a team even picks him up.
    I don't see why its a mitch or Nagy argument. They are both horrendous. Both need to be gone.

    I don't think I've seen a worse tackling bears team. Horrible effort.

  15. #660
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    656
    Does Mack ever make a big play anymore? Trade this dude if he is so great. Get some draft picks.

Page 44 of 58 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •