Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 39 of 68 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 1014
  1. #571
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Too bad you’re not.
    We agree
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  2. #572
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    59,721
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I'm saying it's a very elementary approach to assume oneself as a moral authority over god. Immoral acts are vital to the continued survival of life.

    Even as an atheist, do you think your idea of morality outweighs natures idea of morality?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I feel like you're an inch away from rolling this in to another argument for why pedophilia actually isn't the evil most everyone but you sees it to be.

  3. #573
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I feel like you're an inch away from rolling this in to another argument for why pedophilia actually isn't the evil most everyone but you sees it to be.
    You just worry about your saggy balls, lmao, take care of that and you wont be so uptight!

    This is according to spliff himself! [emoji23][emoji23]

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  4. #574
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    59,721
    Yes, you have it all figured out as per usual. Only uptight people choose to call out those that defend pedophilia.

  5. #575
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    59,721
    In terms of the long ball comment, it's funny how you have to pull stuff out of thin air in your attempts at insulting me. Whereas all I'm doing is referring to things that you've actually said. I mean, sure I assume that you fantasize about my genitalia fairly regularly but like all your other fantasies you share with us, there isn't much grounding in reality.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfaY9ewvpzk

  6. #576
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Ok saggy balls, whatever you say..lol


    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nastynice; 02-22-2021 at 03:58 PM.

  7. #577
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    59,721
    lmfao savage

  8. #578
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    17,425
    No teabagging in the religion forum please
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  9. #579
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    ..my bad.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  10. #580
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    9,565

  11. #581
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    9,565
    When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.

  12. #582
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
    when you can narrow your talk to where disagreements abound (less than 1%) than you will have a productive conversation.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  13. #583
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    9,565
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    when you can narrow your talk to where disagreements abound (less than 1%) than you will have a productive conversation.
    Why the ad hominum response? Is it because you could not bring yourself to comment on the matter at hand. Do you believe in, say, the Zoroastrian god, Ahura Mazda, or not? Why?

  14. #584
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    14,855
    Google "residential schools in Canada" and see the things done in the name of Christianity.

  15. #585
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Why the ad hominum response? Is it because you could not bring yourself to comment on the matter at hand. Do you believe in, say, the Zoroastrian god, Ahura Mazda, or not? Why?
    Shocking. You want to go right to where we agree for discussion. Like I said, you want a productive conversation, speak of the points of disagreement, not agreement. It's the part folks like you always fail to do it seems.

    and there was no ad hominem in my response to you sir/ma'am.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Page 39 of 68 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •