Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Broncos DE Von Miller sends ex-fiance disturbing texts over pregnancy.

I saw that, I'm pretty bummed. He was a guy I really liked and I didn't expect to see something like this from him.

I read some of the texts. Maybe I missed one or two but considering he seemingly never threatened her, this is BS for her to release this

Regardless of what you may think about what he said, no one has the right to release messages you sent in confidence

Heís not threatening to hit her, her life, or the babies life

This new age of people releasing stuff to the public to make a name for themselves is disturbing

Again if he threatened her I missed it and that would change my stance

But I wonder if everyone ready to pounce on von has never sent a questionable message in a private matter

This is private, I consider her worse for sharing it

If saying "I want you to get an abortion" is bad, then surely getting an abortion is far worse, right?

Just making sure anyone condemning this is being consistent.
    Dak: 17,634 @ 66.0%, 7.7 per att, 106+24 TD, 40 INT+34 FMB, 97.3 Rate
    Wentz: 16,811 @ 62.7%, 6.7 per att, 113+8 TD, 50 INT+58 FMB, 89.2 Rate

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I'll eat a shoe if BB is still coaching in 5 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Sticking to traditions:

IF Wentz is a Philadelphia Eagle in 2021, he will be the starter. If not, bye bye PSD, I'll leave.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Honestly, not that bad. But people in this soft world nowadays will freak out about this.

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    I read some of the texts. Maybe I missed one or two but considering he seemingly never threatened her, this is BS for her to release this

Regardless of what you may think about what he said, no one has the right to release messages you sent in confidence

This new age of people releasing stuff to the public to make a name for themselves is disturbing

But I wonder if everyone ready to pounce on von has never sent a questionable message in a private matter

I donít agree with this. I understand itís a private conversation but I think itís more damning youíd even text anything like that. Also, why would you even text anything that could be damning to yourself in the day and age where written words get released or hacked all the time now?

Iím also not an angry enough person to wish a miscarriage on someone though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

I do agree that he didnít threaten her so I wouldnít classify him as a threatening/dangerous guy but wishing miscarriage and abortion (especially when it seems it is something they had discussed, by the conversation at least) definitely makes him look like an *******.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I do agree that he didnít threaten her so I wouldnít classify him as a threatening/dangerous guy but wishing miscarriage and abortion (especially when it seems it is something they had discussed, by the conversation at least) definitely makes him look like an *******.

Well said

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    If saying "I want you to get an abortion" is bad, then surely getting an abortion is far worse, right?

Just making sure anyone condemning this is being consistent.
    Why far worse? I'd put them on the same level -- if men could give birth. Which they don't. So it only makes sense that women have more of a say in the matter.

I don't think of Von Miller as a bad person for sending these texts. He is an idiot though for not using a condom. And a deadbeat father if he doesn't take responsibility for his actions.

I donít agree with this. I understand itís a private conversation but I think itís more damning youíd even text anything like that. Also, why would you even text anything that could be damning to yourself in the day and age where written words get released or hacked all the time now?

Iím also not an angry enough person to wish a miscarriage on someone though.

Iím not even commenting on the bad meter of what he said. I think his comments were bad

But they werenít threatening

So who gives the right to her to make this public. Iím a firm believer in privacy. I donít buy into this age where everyone can have their business shared to the public

Sure his comments were bad, but they were private. Handle it between the two of you

The mindset to release these is that of fame chasing. Thereís no other reasoning for it

Again my commentary is not on how bad the comments are. Itís about a right to privacy. Unless there is a criminal offense that warrants league discipline I just donít buy that itís anyoneís business but theirs

What is she gaining from this outside of articles and fame?

He definitely didn't threaten her and she definitely is only releasing the texts to defame him, but I still lost a lot of respect for him. Telling someone you hope they have a miscarriage because they won't get an abortion is pretty disgusting. Like bro, you're 32 and worth over a 100M minimum, step up and be a dad. It's not like you can't just pay a nanny 24/7. Or hell, be a bum *** dad and send child support, but why are you gonna act like that over a woman wanting to have the child?

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post

Cancel culture is the worst

He honestly should be mad at himself for having unprotected sex with her. Wrap it up and take precautions if you donít want a baby.

I want you to get an abortion because I did not think before I laid down with you without protection.

Fug him, no way in hell she should have an abortion, she is taken care of for life, what a loser.

Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    I want you to get an abortion because I did not think before I laid down with you without protection.

Fug him, no way in hell she should have an abortion, she is taken care of for life, what a loser.
    This is a horrible reasoning to bring a child into the world. People who think like this are the worst.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast