Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 91 of 95 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 1425
    I hope the Eagles can make a deal with Adoree Jackson....I'd also like to see them invest some draft capital in their secondary. I'm hoping they can get one of Tyson Campbell, Eric Stokes from GA or maybe Tay Gowen from UCF....I've never been a fan of LeBlanc, Maddux, or whoever they had lined up in the secondary. Harris is a start...I still have hope K'Von Wallace in our backfield....the stables of WRs in our division that we're going to face 6 out of our 16 games is going to be a problem so the talent level and measurables (speed, height, etc..) need to match up to give us a chance. I don't know much about this defensive coordinator but I'll keep an open mind on his scheme for the CBs and LBs....

Still at this point in time our WRs do not strike fear in the heart of our opponents because we don't have a dominant receiver....I'm hoping Pitts/Chase can step into that role....is there a veteran WR out there that can make a difference for this team and it's young pass catchers?

I'm not putting too much stock into the Eagles offense early in the year - the team will have to adjust to the new scheme (especially if there's not much of a training camp again).

Some are starting to link Eric Wilson from the Vikings over to the Eagles. Had 122 tackles last year, grades out pretty well against the pass. He's 26 years old, not the sexiest get, but would be very happy if we could get him on a team friendly deal like we did with Harris

Wilson is an interesting name. He's an outside linebacker with some good numbers. Singleton and possibly teaming up Wilson.....now the team needs to find an ILB - I prefer them trying to find a LB or 2 in the draft. TJ Edwards is a decent LB, but I see him more as a backup type LBer....unless Shawn Bradley or Davion Taylor are capable of more then what they were allowed to show last season.

If we were able to sign both Jackson and Wilson on favorable terms - where do the Eagles find the money for their draft pool? Is there a trade on the horizon.....another cut? Maybe some more restructured contracts?

Maybe we can convince Cox/Slay/Hargrave to restructure, definitely would have been nice to get one from Lane. I know Ertz being traded would free close to $5 million. Other thing we need to figure out is backup QB/going in and drafting. I prefer getting a back up, but I know options are a bit light right now

Quote Originally Posted by abelugawhale View Post
    Maybe we can convince Cox/Slay/Hargrave to restructure, definitely would have been nice to get one from Lane. I know Ertz being traded would free close to $5 million. Other thing we need to figure out is backup QB/going in and drafting. I prefer getting a back up, but I know options are a bit light right now
    They wonít restructure cox. Too much money. Itíll be dangerous moving forward. Slay and hargrave were already restructured. And lane is another one they havenít restructured and I donít believe will.

Like the Harris and adams signings as a tandem. Love getting a starter and a good depth guy with starting experience who also is a special teams ace

To me thatís about as good as I couldíve hoped for at safety. Theyíve exceeded my expectations there

Eric Wilson would be something lol. Honestly if they got Eric Wilson this defense will be a lot better than I thought. Still have a top tier DL, then you add a good trustworthy LB to go with singleton? And a good safety whoís much better than anything we had last year?

Suddenly you have me actually wondering how close to 2016 we can actually be. A team who goes like 7-9 or 8-8 but loses most of their games by close margins

To me thatíd be a win

Eagles are bringing Joe Flacco in for a visit

Giants land adoree
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

That's a bit disappointing, but $39 million was outside what I wanted us to spend. Doesn't bode well for getting Xavier Rhodes on a cheap deal and then drafting a CB day 2 and having Rhodes mentor him up

EDIT: Forgot Xavier went back to Indy recently.
    Last edited by abelugawhale; 03-22-2021 at 08:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by philsphan123 View Post
    Giants land adoree
    Eagles can't afford 3/39M LOL.

Ya its not worth it for that much.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

To get a good young 25 year old cornerback at the 13th highest salary at the position isnít bad in my opinion.

What do people think about Casey Hayward. Ever since his cut things seem to be quiet on that front. 32 years old and had a rough one last year, but guy definitely can play outside and I think still has something in the tank. Wouldn't be my personal top idea but if he's willing to sign a 1 year prove it deal I think there's worse things

I rather have recently released CB Steven Nelson over Adoree Jackson. The problem is he may be too expensive unless Howie convince him on a one year deal

Joe Flacco it it. Don't hate it. Don't like it. Its whatever LOL.

Page 91 of 95 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast