Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 83 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1425
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Iíll be pissed if the eagles trade Brandon brooks. If anything, trade lane. Guy has been caught on the juice like 3 times, plus heís always hurt.
    Both guys will eventually be replace. Both are great players that gets hurt too often. I think the Eagles are fielding offers to see what they can get.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Both guys will eventually be replace. Both are great players that gets hurt too often. I think the Eagles are fielding offers to see what they can get.
    Well, brooks had two freak injuries. Lane has had repetitive ankle and knee issues. I think thereís a difference. Iíd prefer keeping brooks personally. When he plays heís the best guard in the league.

Where do the eagles sit at cap after redoing Isaac Seumalo?

Like free agency starts in one week.

Nevermind.

The 2021 NFL salary cap is set. The league officially informed teams that itíll be at $182.5 million, which is halfway through the expected range between $180 million and $185 million.

This yearís cap was obviously impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. Whereas the cap had previously been rising on an annual basis, itís down this year after being set at $198.2 million in 2020.

Still, the $182.5 million figure offers a little good news to the Philadelphia Eagles. They were previously projected to be about $31.1 million over the cap, per Over The Cap. Now theyíre down to $29.1 million!

Factor in todayís news that the Eagles restructured Isaac Seumaloís contract and the Eagles should be down to about $26.7 million over. The expected Brandon Graham and Lane Johnson restructures will further help their situation this year. (The Jason Kelce and Darius Slay contract adjustments have already been accounted for.)

Eagles Off-season 2021 Edition

26.7mill over the cap. I mean, I **** on howie for a lot of things but he does know how to work the cap. Heís freed up like 35mill already

Well get under the cap by about 10 million or so. Adam caplan is pretty confident about that

And weíll have a ton next year. If jalen hurts is the guy the eagles will be a double digit win team in the 2022 season.

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Well get under the cap by about 10 million or so. Adam caplan is pretty confident about that

And weíll have a ton next year. If jalen hurts is the guy the eagles will be a double digit win team in the 2022 season.
    If Jalen hurts is ďthe guyĒ meaning he will be out next franchise QB, then I could actually see the eagles compete for the division in 2021. That is, unless Russell Wilson is traded inside the division.

If Jalen hurts is ďthe guyĒ meaning he will be out next franchise QB, then I could actually see the eagles compete for the division in 2021. That is, unless Russell Wilson is traded inside the division.
    No you don't want that. We have 2 firsts next year and a ton of cap space if it goes up like they're projecting.
    I'm with last stand 2022 we can be a double digit winning team in great cap position.

This coming year for hurts should end like how Wentz first year ended. He shows promise but we lose a lot and hopefully land a top 10 pick.

Then 2022 we go win the superbowl.
    The NFC will be really wide open then too.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

My ideal offseason looks like:

Signing Malik Hooker (probably a big stretch)
    Signing Xavier Rhodes (a stretch)
    Drafting DeVonta Smith #6
    Getting either Jabril Cox or Dylan Moses
    Drafting Ihmir Smith Marsette in the late rounds

Disappointing the Eagles only got two late 6th rounders for compensatory picks.

I would package two 5th to move into the mid 4th round and package three 6th to move into top of the 5th. I'm a believer in quality over quantity. With Howie calling the shots I'm not too confident LOL.

No you don't want that. We have 2 firsts next year and a ton of cap space if it goes up like they're projecting.
    I'm with last stand 2022 we can be a double digit winning team in great cap position.

This coming year for hurts should end like how Wentz first year ended. He shows promise but we lose a lot and hopefully land a top 10 pick.

Then 2022 we go win the superbowl.
    The NFC will be really wide open then too.
    Well, I always want the eagles to do good. If they compete for the division then that probably means 2-3 players from this years draft pans out so Iím all for that even if it means having a lower pick next year. Itís true itíll likely take a few years at least to compete for the conference, but if the eagles hit on 2-3 picks this year, maybe 1 next year and when they have a lot more cap space next year sign a few guys in free agency we might be in business. So I donít think getting a top 10 pick again is 100% necessary. Will it help, sure, but I donít think the eagles need to tank to get there. Iím not really interested in embracing the tank like the 76ers did.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    I would package two 5th to move into the mid 4th round and package three 6th to move into top of the 5th. I'm a believer in quality over quantity. With Howie calling the shots I'm not too confident LOL.
    Grab Every OL position in those late rounds and hope one or two pan out like some of our guys like Kelce did. lol

Well, I always want the eagles to do good. If they compete for the division then that probably means 2-3 players from this years draft pans out so Iím all for that even if it means having a lower pick next year. Itís true itíll likely take a few years at least to compete for the conference, but if the eagles hit on 2-3 picks this year, maybe 1 next year and when they have a lot more cap space next year sign a few guys in free agency we might be in business. So I donít think getting a top 10 pick again is 100% necessary. Will it help, sure, but I donít think the eagles need to tank to get there. Iím not really interested in embracing the tank like the 76ers did.
    I've learned in sports there's always a year or two you have to suxk it up and let your team suck in hopes for longevity in competing unless we get handed generational players like a Brady or Rodgers.

The Eagles never have been on extended rebuilds always a year or two then they're back.

I dont want this expedited and we have some pieces in place but we still have major holes that'll remain major because we can't do anything in FA. A lot of our roster will consist of cheap and very young players with a lot of growing pains.
    Even if hurts does well, we still have to overtake 3 teams in our division somehow.

Which is why next year after 2 firsts hopefully and more wiggle room to add veterans and good depth we should be back in action.

We just are going to lack the depth this coming year.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Page 83 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast