Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 79 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1425
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    We don't win without Grahams strip sack.
    Also true.

Wentz and Ertz are the only guys.
    Graham, Kelce, Lane, Brooks, Cox I don't hear anything from these guys.
    Ertz is just a cry baby his bf got traded and wants a raise and won't get one so is throwing a fit.
    Quite a few former players have had there fair share of thoughts about the org.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Quite a few former players have had there fair share of thoughts about the org.
    Ya but they're all gone now.
    We only care about the current and out of the current, Ertz is the only issue remaining.
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Ertz wants to get cut if he's not traded by March.

Who the hell do these guys think they are to demand **** like this. Please for once put them in their place and let them sit out the year or retire if they want.
    Does this guy think we owe him JJ Watt type loyalty
    Can you blame Ertz? The team was shopping him around publicly during the season and supposedly had a trade in place. Same is being done now, why would Ertz not want a trade or release? He clearly knows and so do we that the eagles dont want Ertz.

Djack released.

It says more about players wanting out, current and a few former who have made comments in social media. Chris long says the building is on fire.
    Well, Ertz wants out because of what happened with his contract. I mean the man was in tears saying he wished he could finish his career here

Do I think thereís organizational issues? Absolutely

I think the organization is just completely going anew. Wouldnít be surprised if more of these vets are gone. Wonder if Cox, Graham, Johnson get looked into getting moved?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Howie Rosemanís decision to trade for Jackson and pay him a three-year, $27 million contract extension did not age well. Jackson was only available for about 10% of the Eaglesí snaps in 2019 and 2020 combined.

Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    Howie Rosemanís decision to trade for Jackson and pay him a three-year, $27 million contract extension did not age well. Jackson was only available for about 10% of the Eaglesí snaps in 2019 and 2020 combined.
    Itís Carsonís fault.

Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    That first game was insane though..lol.. I canít remember his totals but I think it was something like 8 catches 180 yards and 2 tuddies. Then the next game he got like a broken toe nail or something and never was the same. Thereís some positions you can pay a lot of money to an older player, but WR isnít one of them. Injuries and decline start to happen in the 30s

Watch Howie trade Hurts, the picks we just got for Wentz plus other picks to Houston for Watson 😂😂
    Phillies/Eagles/Flyers/Sixers/Union/Arsenal

Carson wanted out. Ok. He's out he had a couple good years here....

Why was Doug fired then if Carson was the instigator of his trade? Why would the Eagles let it seem that Doug was an issue? Doug wasn't a perfect coach this season and Wentz was statistically awful....but the common thread is Howie Roseman....I'd love to find out the dynamic in that front office and find out how Howie manipulates his boss year after year...

Who do you guys rather have right now.

Sam Darnold or Jalen Hurts?

Jalen because he costs nothing more...better offensive line and added weapons he could be something
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Who do you guys rather have right now.

Sam Darnold or Jalen Hurts?
    Definitely Hurts. He's athletic and accurate, guys seem to love him.

Page 79 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast