Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 31 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Sounds like Sirriani's interview went long, too. Lasted until Wednesday. I'd say it's a three horse race right now between Sirriani, McDaniels and Staley.

I'm cool with Sirriani. I can't say I know a ton about him as a coach, but he seemed to have overachieved in Indianapolis with mediocre talents like Brissett at QB, and the Colts were pretty good this year on offense, too. He's a bit of an unknown, but has helium. Roll the dice. I'd rather roll it on Sirriani than McDaniels.

Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    Sounds like Sirriani's interview went long, too. Lasted until Wednesday. I'd say it's a three horse race right now between Sirriani, McDaniels and Staley.

I'm cool with Sirriani. I can't say I know a ton about him as a coach, but he seemed to have overachieved in Indianapolis with mediocre talents like Brissett at QB, and the Colts were pretty good this year on offense, too. He's a bit of an unknown, but has helium. Roll the dice. I'd rather roll it on Sirriani than McDaniels.
    I actually like what I see most outta his background than any other current candidate

Heís worked all over offense as a QB coach, WR coach, quality control and OC

Heís had success according to some articles at all of those. And he was involved heavily in game planning and play design in Indy. Didnít call the plays but we donít need him to do that here either

Howie wants mcdaniels

Lurie wants sirianni

The players want Duce

Time to find out who really runs this team...

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    I actually like what I see most outta his background than any other current candidate

Heís worked all over offense as a QB coach, WR coach, quality control and OC

Heís had success according to some articles at all of those. And he was involved heavily in game planning and play design in Indy. Didnít call the plays but we donít need him to do that here either
    Havenít done any research on him but I believe you. I need to look him up

Apparently Wentz may not be on board with Staley.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Howie wants mcdaniels

Lurie wants sirianni

The players want Duce

Time to find out who really runs this team...
    Lurie does 100%

Lurie isnít howies puppet howie is luries. Keep in mind lurie shoved howie in the broom closet during chip

Really?

Lurie does 100%

Lurie isnít howies puppet howie is luries. Keep in mind lurie shoved howie in the broom closet during chip
    Then itíll be sirianni

So hard to know what to believe and what not to believe when it comes to wentz

https://www.nj.com/eagles/2021/01/ea...ead-coach.html

Interesting article about the eagles next head coach. Guy sounds super smart, is great with both quarterbacks and WRs. Also, reich called the plays in indi but sounds like sirianni designed a lot of the plays.

I really think itís gonna be sirianni. The eagles had no end in sight for the amount of interviews that they were gonna have and then all of a sudden they give this guy sirianni a 2 day long interview, Lurie apparently loved him, and reports say that the eagles are now winding down their coach search and might have a coach by this weekend.

Yeah there have been a few reports that the reason the Eagles have not signed Staley due to Wentz. Staley did not baby Wentz and Wentz may not have liked it.

https://www.inquirer.com/eagles/eagl...mpression=true

TIFWIF.

Last edited by 1908_Cubs; 01-20-2021 at 10:43 PM.

Thatís kinda my thinking. Sirianni is the first name after doing some research that Iím like ya thatís the guy. Heís the one I want

Especially if you watch some of his interviews.

Smart, likable guy

Thereís a tape where he ironically talks passing concepts and uses 2 eagles plays to do it

Heís my new #1

Has the right feel. Hope they pull the trigger

Yeah there have been a few reports that the reason the Eagles gave not signed Staley due to Wentz. Staley did not baby Wentz and Wentz may not have liked it.

https://www.inquirer.com/eagles/eagl...mpression=true

TIFWIF.

If true get him outta here

If false business as usual

If true get him outta here

If false business as usual
    It's so hard to tell. I do think there's enough smoke that it's probably not ALL false. How much is true is the real question.

Page 31 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast