Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 28 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Watch it be kellen Moore..lol

Eagles Off-season 2021 Edition

Whatís the interest in John fassel? Guy has basically been mostly a special teams coach for 20 years.. I mean, thatís an important job and all but itíd quite the jump to go from that to head coach.. Llullz..

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Whatís the interest in John fassel? Guy has basically been mostly a special teams coach for 20 years.. I mean, thatís an important job and all but itíd quite the jump to go from that to head coach.. Llullz..
    Those are the ones I don't get. Kellen Moore, Staley, even McDaniels...there's upside. Whats the upside in Fassel? Allen? Bowles? You're wasting your time and dragging your feet.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

In terms of shock value kellen Moore would be behind nick sarianni that would be the shocker left field guy for me

Bowles and Dennis Allen would piss me the F off. Especially Allen idk if I could watch

Kellen Moore would be par for the course for me. Heís a smart guy, runs a good offense. Heís not the worst of the bunch. Idk about having a guy who looks like if you put a cap on him you could sneak him into movie theaters for child admission but whatever

If Duce is out. Brady I havenít heard ANYTHING about. Josh mcdaniels was hot for like 2 days. I honestly couldnít tell you who itís gonna be

If I were a betting man Iíd say josh mcdaniels or nick sarianni. For some reason those 2 seem like lurie hires

Nick makes the most sense as heís never called plays, Iíve never heard of him until yesterday, and heíd be the one guy I couldnít have a real reaction to other than why? Or who?

But hey heís a good lookin dude, looks like Aaron Rodgers. I guess you can appease the female side of the fan base with a sexy coach

I hate this process

I think kellen Moore might actually be a pretty good head coach one day but Iím not sure heís there yet. Isnít he still like just 30?

Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    Those are the ones I don't get. Kellen Moore, Staley, even McDaniels...there's upside. Whats the upside in Fassel? Allen? Bowles? You're wasting your time and dragging your feet.

100%

Lol I just thought of a conspiracy that Iíd find funny. What if theyíre bringing in guys like Allen, Bowles, fassel under the guise of interviews but like asking them questions about our team

ďHey Todd so happy to have you come in. So Carson wentz? How would you defend him? Also as a DC what would you say his weaknesses are?Ē

ďHey John, Jake Elliot has struggled a bit this year. How would you go about fixing him?Ē

I think kellen Moore might actually be a pretty good head coach one day but Iím not sure heís there yet. Isnít he still like just 30?

Oh heís 32.. still pretty young and not a lot of experience with coaching yet but heís pretty smart for sure

Heís 32

He might. Heís one of the guys Iíd just go along with. He wouldnít be as intriguing or exciting as josh mcdaniels (for all the wrong reasons) and he wouldnít be as much of a alley oop as Brady

But Iíd buy into a kellen Moore hire

Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post

And reports are that they have calculated out these interviews but some of these guys Iím just like, bro... wtf are you thinking bringing this guy in... everybody knows these guys arenít getting the job..lmao they could be doing 2nd interviews instead of bringing in these odd names

Iíll say this. And obviously Iím talking out of my behind. But lurie is big on coaching staffs.

What if heís sneakily getting names of guys from these interviews with vets like Bowles, Allen, fassel

Again. Talking out of my behind

Theyíre just such nonsensical interviews idk what else to think

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Heís 32

He might. Heís one of the guys Iíd just go along with. He wouldnít be as intriguing or exciting as josh mcdaniels (for all the wrong reasons) and he wouldnít be as much of a alley oop as Brady

But Iíd buy into a kellen Moore hire
    Cowboy fans seem to really like him, but yeah, doesnít mean much I guess since cowboy fans think everything about the cowboys is the best..lol

And reports are that they have calculated out these interviews but some of these guys Iím just like, bro... wtf are you thinking bringing this guy in... everybody knows these guys arenít getting the job..lmao they could be doing 2nd interviews instead of bringing in these odd names
    Will we even see 2nd interviews? If so theyíre clearly going to be bypassing the senior bowl

Iím honestly shocked at how some of this is transpiring

100%

Lol I just thought of a conspiracy that Iíd find funny. What if theyíre bringing in guys like Allen, Bowles, fassel under the guise of interviews but like asking them questions about our team

ďHey Todd so happy to have you come in. So Carson wentz? How would you defend him? Also as a DC what would you say his weaknesses are?Ē

ďHey John, Jake Elliot has struggled a bit this year. How would you go about fixing him?Ē
    Iíve seen people say thatís exactly what Lurie is trying to do, get a feel on what the league thinks about wentz right now

Will we even see 2nd interviews? If so theyíre clearly going to be bypassing the senior bowl

Iím honestly shocked at how some of this is transpiring
    The strategy at the moment seems to be ďgive 15 guys an 8 hour interview and hire the best oneĒ. Just seems a bit flawed to me, especially when like half the list are head scratcher type names.. they should bring in maybe their top 3 for 2nd interviews but yeah itís getting late. Ideally the staff would be put together by this weekend at latest to prepare for the senior bowl but at this rate that seems impossible

Iíve seen people say thatís exactly what Lurie is trying to do, get a feel on what the league thinks about wentz right now
    Itís gotta be something like this. I wouldnít even be surprised if heís Just trying to interview the entire staff. Theyíre trying to find the right coaching for Wentz and coaches that actually want Wentz. You have all these guys that arenít even OC and DC getting interviewed. Makes you wonder if they are going for coordinator positions? Wonder if some of these HC candidates are in on these other interviews or have input?

So much to think about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Page 28 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast