Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 26 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    The Eagles will interview...Nick Sirriani, the Colts OC. At this stage I feel like the Oprah meme. "You get an interview, you get an interview, you get an interview"

John Clark hears Bowles interview went well yesterday and he is "an attractive candidate". Staley would have "impressive candidates for his support staff" as well. McDaniels seems to remain the focus however.

Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    The Eagles will interview...Nick Sirriani, the Colts OC. At this stage I feel like the Oprah meme. "You get an interview, you get an interview, you get an interview"
    Hasnít even called plays before. Canít help but wonder about this one. The colts offense wasnít exactly exciting. He hasnít called plays. Only thing I can think is Sean mcvay I believe was OC for the Washington football team from 2014-17 and idk what kinda influence he had there with jay Gruden there

With a new name like that I can only imagine how many more guys we can find

Also Iíd laugh if this guy got the job. This would be such a lurie hire

John Clark hears Bowles interview went well yesterday and he is "an attractive candidate". Staley would have "impressive candidates for his support staff" as well. McDaniels seems to remain the focus however.
    Bowles being an attractive candidate is like saying the eagles are an attractive destination

Also Staley would have impressive candidates for his support staff lol.

This all is hilarious. Weíre going to hire sirianni lulz

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Bowles being an attractive candidate is like saying the eagles are an attractive destination

Also Staley would have impressive candidates for his support staff lol.

This all is hilarious. Weíre going to hire sirianni lulz
    Theyíre going to hire Kim Ng

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Bowles would be a disaster, he was awful with the Jets just a few years ago and his defense is underwhelming in my eyes in Tampa.

I don't like McDaniels at all but I am hoping he has at least grown since his time in Denver. His offense is pretty bleh in my eyes.

I don't know anything about Sirianni but that would be a Lurie hire.

I'm still hoping for Duce/Brady/Bieniemy

The Eagles want to interview John Fassel too. Wtf?

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Eagles Off-season 2021 Edition

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelph...mcdaniels-hire

Yeah this is what I was thinking, if this is true then they arenít convinced that mcdaniels is their guy yet.

Sounds to me like the eagles do like him, but want to see if thereís a better candidate out there first before they pull the trigger. Like I said before, mcdaniels hasnít talked to any other team so the eagles donít have to rush this.
    Last edited by QQQ; 01-19-2021 at 01:20 PM.

Eagles Off-season 2021 Edition

The Eagles want to interview John Fassel too. Wtf?

Llullz..

They also talked to my agent, we are interviewing with them tomorrow from 10am to 8pm. Iíll let you guys know what happens..

Yeah, I'm at the point where I'll be a little offended if the Eagles don't call me for an interview.

Yeah, I'm at the point where I'll be a little offended if the Eagles don't call me for an interview.

Just left mine.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Just left mine.
    I'm hoping I get a call soon. I ran a pretty successful offense on NCAA14. I also deal with middle schoolers all day so it doesn't matter how difficult Wentz is or isn't, it has to be a lot easier then those kids.

I'm hoping I get a call soon. I ran a pretty successful offense on NCAA14. I also deal with middle schoolers all day so it doesn't matter how difficult Wentz is or isn't, it has to be a lot easier then those kids.

You good with an OC position? Got a few of you guys in mind to round out the squad.

I'm now reporting that, without an interview, I have received an offer for the job. I'm thinking I am going to turn it down unless we get "Buttfumble" Sanchez as our back up and start Wentz. If that occurs I was a 1st for Hurts, preferably the 3rd overall pick. BDawk will be my OC and LastStand (although we have our differences of opinion) will need to be our DC. 1908 will be our QB coach. Triple Q you have Scouting. Of course we will draw straws at the beginning of each month to see how our jobs will change.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    You good with an OC position? Got a few of you guys in mind to round out the squad.
    I'm 33. That'd make me one of the youngest OC's in football. First OC of the Eagles, then you know, coaching the Bengals and Joey B (which would work out, he's on my dynasty fantasy football team, so I figure, I can really double dip there. "Yeah, B throws it again. I'm down 6 points, daddy needs a TD in real life and to beat my friend and win $225")

Page 26 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast