Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 94 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    If we're stuck with the same BS front office and coaching staff.....Lurie may as well sell the damn team if he doesn't have the stones to fire people.....Does it make him look bad as an owner? Sure for a week or two....but what cures all the bad press and emotions.....Winning. Get winners in here.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    It is astonishing to me that we are rolling back out the same front office and head coach that lead to the consistent degradation of this team.

The same GM that lead to the team in cap hell

The same Head Coach that has lead to the historic demise of a once MVP caliber QB

The same front office that has consistently missed on obvious high draft picks trying to find diamonds in order to be the smartest people in the room

I hate to say it. But I am convinced that we are in for a long period of awful Eagle teams as this leadership group will lead us down the wrong path trying to patch holes instead of properly rebuilding this team
    Yes keeping howie is a mistake

No thereís isnít any proof Doug was the reason Carson failed. His bad footwork, mechanics, and defensive schematic understanding are all wonky. Thatís on him.

But Iíll say this. Keeping Doug and howie doesnít mean that lurie is going to keep them in 2022

It also doesnít mean howie will be the only voice in the room on roster selection either

Iíd take a wait and see approach. Sure if they run it back itís not going to lead to anything good and thatís fine. Theyíll all be fired next season. I see 2-3 years regardless of what happens

Supposedly Doug was having a meeting with Lurie today....and I haven't seen anything news worthy that's been "leaked" by Eagles insiders....like all the Carson stories...

Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    It is astonishing to me that we are rolling back out the same front office and head coach that lead to the consistent degradation of this team.

The same GM that lead to the team in cap hell

The same Head Coach that has lead to the historic demise of a once MVP caliber QB

The same front office that has consistently missed on obvious high draft picks trying to find diamonds in order to be the smartest people in the room

I hate to say it. But I am convinced that we are in for a long period of awful Eagle teams as this leadership group will lead us down the wrong path trying to patch holes instead of properly rebuilding this team
    Sheesh. That's very well said. How can anyone argue with that?

I'm near positive this is not allowed, but are Eagles allowed to start cutting players at this point, or would they have to wait till after the Super Bowl? Not that there's much reason to do it at this point but was just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by abelugawhale View Post
    I'm near positive this is not allowed, but are Eagles allowed to start cutting players at this point, or would they have to wait till after the Super Bowl? Not that there's much reason to do it at this point but was just curious.
    I could be wrong but I think they have to wait till the league year ends or in other words after the super bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    I could be wrong but I think they have to wait till the league year ends or in other words after the super bowl.
    Does this work with all personnel? Like if they were going to trade Pederson to the Jets, does that have to wait?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Eagles Off-season 2021 Edition

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Does this work with all personnel? Like if they were going to trade Pederson to the Jets, does that have to wait?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I really donít know for sure to be honest..lol but looking at last years transactions, they waited till a few days after the super bowl to hire all those pointless offensive coaches to Doug pedersons staff. The super bowl was February 2nd and all those hires to the coaching staff happened on February 6th.

Also same can be said about previous years, in 2019 the super bowl was February 3rd and a few weeks later they started releasing guys and making coaching staff changes. Thereís usually minor signings to future contracts before the super bowl but I think releasing players and coach changes usually happen after the super bowl.

Hereís a reference for the eagles previous transactions

https://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/t...nsactions/2020

Pederson OUT. I feel like you gotta fire Howie as well. He has been a flop last few years.

Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    Pederson OUT. I feel like you gotta fire Howie as well. He has been a flop last few years.
    I pray like 69 times a day every day that the eagles fire howie. Doesnít work. I think howie is gonna stay, hopefully in a reduced role

Well, Doug's gone. In a vacuum the decision makes sense, but can't fathom how Howie keeps his seat as well. If you're going to clean house, clean it.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    Well, Doug's gone. In a vacuum the decision makes sense, but can't fathom how Howie keeps his seat as well. If you're going to clean house, clean it.

Agreed.

Early favorite appears to be Mike Kafka. Long way to go, obviously.

Also glad Howie Roseman gets to pick, yet another coach.

This franchise is a mess right now.

Page 2 of 94 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast