Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    I like Bieniemy, but I think the issue is mainly that they waited a while on the Doug thing, and missed the Bienemy window to interview. They have to wait until he gets knocked out of the playoffs now, which could be weeks. Same for Daboll. I bet they'd like to speak to him (and Kafka) but they just may have to wait, or they could be worried about waiting that long, as well.
    I think EB is incredibly unlikely

Kafka is possible

I wonder though if a traditional HC, OC and DC would be better

Guys like Kafka and EB are a bit too HC calling the plays for my taste

Also Kafka would feel very Steve Sarkisian to the raiders on some level

Joe Brady is a nice name. Canít help but wonder if they already know their guy and these interviews are just to fill out the Rooney rule, make the appearance look as though theyíve done the whole process

They never liked Doug clearly. Trying to fire him in 2016. Almost wonder if they forced him to bench hurts in week 17 as a put a pig up the slaughter type move. Make it easier to fire him

I really think they know who theyíre hiring already. Maybe Iím wrong but just a gut feeling

If we do actually get Lincoln Riley Iíll know that this has been in the works since last season

I don't think the Eagles missed the Bieniemy train just yet.....Bieniemy isn't allowed to interview with any other team while his team is still playing. Until KC is knocked out of the playoffs and permission is given to talk to him Bieniemy is still very much on the table....now would he want this job is another question....Reid may be talking to him about Howie and Jeff....and he may reach out to Doug and truly find out what happened....Right now the Eagles have to rebuild their rep as an organization, so like it was mentioned earlier....the lower the key the hires the better it may be.

I like Bieniemy, but I think the issue is mainly that they waited a while on the Doug thing, and missed the Bienemy window to interview. They have to wait until he gets knocked out of the playoffs now, which could be weeks. Same for Daboll. I bet they'd like to speak to him (and Kafka) but they just may have to wait, or they could be worried about waiting that long, as well.
    Bienemy's past, no thanks.

I don't care for women beaters.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Bienemy's past, no thanks.

I don't care for women beaters.
    Oh **** really? Well yeah, he can **** right off.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    I think EB is incredibly unlikely

Kafka is possible

I wonder though if a traditional HC, OC and DC would be better

Guys like Kafka and EB are a bit too HC calling the plays for my taste

Also Kafka would feel very Steve Sarkisian to the raiders on some level

Joe Brady is a nice name. Canít help but wonder if they already know their guy and these interviews are just to fill out the Rooney rule, make the appearance look as though theyíve done the whole process

They never liked Doug clearly. Trying to fire him in 2016. Almost wonder if they forced him to bench hurts in week 17 as a put a pig up the slaughter type move. Make it easier to fire him

I really think they know who theyíre hiring already. Maybe Iím wrong but just a gut feeling

If we do actually get Lincoln Riley Iíll know that this has been in the works since last season
    Was reportedly earlier today Riley is content in Norman. I don't think it's Riley.

The more names pop out the more I think they have no idea what they were planning at the start. The search is arguably the widest in the NFL. They're either really bad at hiding "we know who we were gonna hire all along" or it's "oh ****, oh ****, oh ****, oh ****". I can't tell yet.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Eagles Off-season 2021 Edition

https://twitter.com/JosinaAnderson/s...658454531?s=20

Take this with a grain of salt but if this is true it sounds like it might be Robert saleh. I donít know why else heíd be flying to philly to meet with everyone. Interesting if it is him, I was not expecting a defensive head coach

I think its oh **** oh ****.
    Look at our last process it was all over the place too but thats because Lurie knows specifically what he wants and wants to be too perfect.
    But im just happy they interviewed Brady and Saleh. Not much else I can ask for.
    Anyhow they hire one of these 2 I'll be the happiest Eagles fan alive.
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    https://twitter.com/JosinaAnderson/s...658454531?s=20

Take this with a grain of salt but if this is true it sounds like it might be Robert saleh. I donít know why else heíd be flying to philly to meet with everyone. Interesting if it is him, I was not expecting a defensive head coach
    Its actually legit. He's flying to Florida to meet with Howie and Lurie.

If the reports are true he'd bring in Lafleur as the offensive coordinator, I'm cool as eff with that one too.
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

If it is Robert saleh, I wonder who the OC will be

Its actually legit. He's flying to Florida to meet with Howie and Lurie.

If the reports are true he'd bring in Lafleur as the offensive coordinator, I'm cool as eff with that one too.
    Yeah but that tweet says saleh is flying into philly

I just think if heís flying to philly instead of to Florida, it might be to seal the deal. I donít know maybe Iím looking too far into it tho

I wouldnít mind saleh. The idea of having a strong defense and then an OC thatís entirely dedicated to offense sounds good

But mike lafluer? Iíve seen some 49ers games. Theyíve had major issues at QB. And injuries all over. But is their offense super charged. From what I remember theyíve been pretty run first and while I donít mind. Lurie changing course like this and being ok with a more run first team would he kinda shocking to me

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    I just think if heís flying to philly instead of to Florida, it might be to seal the deal. I donít know maybe Iím looking too far into it tho
    Arthur Smith is in NY tonight and meeting the Eagles tomorrow. It sounds like you're probably reading too much into it. Philly seems to be conducting some in person meetings where and when possible. Saleh just sounds like one of many.
    Last edited by 1908_Cubs; 01-13-2021 at 07:16 PM.

Arthur Smith is in NY tonight and coming to Philly tomorrow. It sounds like you're probably reading too much into it. Philly seems to be conducting some in person meetings where and when possible. Saleh just sounds like one of many.
    Not a fan of Arthur smith. Overrated IMO. I think their offense was pretty standard every time I watched it. And despite a healthy amount of weapons relatively inconsistent. Not saying heís a bad coach, moreso saying I feel thereís better options out there

I will say there is a chance saleh knocks it out of the park tonight

My question is will we hire anyone before we get to interview daboll and Kafka?

My guess is only if someone really blows them away

This whole process is shocking me. Eagles settled on Doug and now I donít see any direction. I wouldíve liked to see a real focused search

Also Doug didnít get to pick his staff because they didnít really want Doug

Will any of these coaches get to pick their staff?

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast