Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 32 of 82 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    https://youtu.be/Hcm25oxqnDk

Both mcdaniels and sirianni have a good offensive mindset but I think one of the main differences is sirianni seems like a players coach... Mcdaniels will just yell and scream and cuss at his guys

I do question Sirriani's playcalling and gameday management because we haven't seen him call plays. He can definitely coach players. But I'd rather take that gamble than a gamble on McDaniels growth as a human being.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Ugh really hope Wentz isnít as bad as being painted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    https://www.nj.com/eagles/2021/01/ea...ead-coach.html

Interesting article about the eagles next head coach. Guy sounds super smart, is great with both quarterbacks and WRs. Also, reich called the plays in indi but sounds like sirianni designed a lot of the plays.
    I could dig it.

Wonder where the play calling comes from then?

I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Thatís kinda my thinking. Sirianni is the first name after doing some research that Iím like ya thatís the guy. Heís the one I want

Especially if you watch some of his interviews.

Smart, likable guy

Thereís a tape where he ironically talks passing concepts and uses 2 eagles plays to do it

Heís my new #1

Has the right feel. Hope they pull the trigger
    Yeah I saw that interview when he went over 3 plays and 2 of them were eagles plays. I like how he said ďwe like putting our fast guys in space with the ballĒ..... um.... yes please.. reagor, hightower, Watkins etc.. I feel like Doug coulda done better with that

Eagles Off-season 2021 Edition

Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    It's so hard to tell. I do think there's enough smoke that it's probably not ALL false. How much is true is the real question.

Right, thereís likely some truth in there but Iíd say some are probably exaggerated and some are straight up made up. For whatever reason these nfl insiders have been trying hard to make wentz look as bad as a rapist for 3 years now and I donít believe itís as bad as they are trying to make it seem.

Right, thereís likely some truth in there but Iíd say some are probably exaggerated and some are straight up made up. For whatever reason these nfl insiders have been trying hard to make wentz look as bad as a rapist for 3 years now and I donít believe itís as bad as they are trying to make it seem.
    I doubt much is straight up made up. Guys like McLane have to keep teams talking. They risk their ability to get sources and have a job using unvetted sources straight up making it up. I expect some are exaggerating things or have vendettas and are using that. But we are on like year 4 of negative reports of Wentz and I think it's fair to see the smoke and assume some sort of fire. I just hope it's a small brush fire that can put extinguished.

This is coming from a pro-Wentz guy since draft day. I am concerned with the amount of smoke coming from that pile right now. I hope it's just that Doug and Carson had rubbed raw and it was time for a change. I do fear Carson has a head unwilling to admit wrong and understanding his need for change.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I could dig it.

Thereís some conflicting reports but apparently Doug pederson actually didnít call plays in Kansas City before the eagles hired him. Andy just supposedly wanted to make Doug look good. So I donít think it would necessarily be a bad thing if sirianni calls plays for the first time in his career. I think a sirianni hire would also be a long term investment, let him grow with the team. He will likely make mistakes at first but he will get better with more experience.

Yeah I saw that interview when he went over 3 plays and 2 of them were eagles plays. I like how he said ďwe like putting our fast guys in space with the ballĒ..... um.... yes please.. reagor, hightower, Watkins etc.. I feel like Doug coulda done better with that
    Talk Doug is taking a year off. May not be a smart move if someone comes in here and blows up with this offense

Eagles Off-season 2021 Edition

I doubt much is straight up made up. Guys like McLane have to keep teams talking. They risk their ability to get sources and have a job using unvetted sources straight up making it up. I expect some are exaggerating things or have vendettas and are using that. But we are on like year 4 of negative reports of Wentz and I think it's fair to see the smoke and assume some sort of fire. I just hope it's a small brush fire that can put extinguished.

This is coming from a pro-Wentz guy since draft day. I am concerned with the amount of smoke coming from that pile right now. I hope it's just that Doug and Carson had rubbed raw and it was time for a change. I do fear Carson has a head unwilling to admit wrong and understanding his need for change.

Iíve also been a pro wentz guy till this year. I think thereís both some true and false things said about wentz. Frank reich was asked about it once after he was with the colts and he laughed it off and basically said that he knows wentz and knows heís not like that. Josina Andrews has been real hard on wentz, sheís the one that really started it. I wouldnít put it past her to make **** up about him. Espn fired her for a reason, probably not wentz related but I think sheís just a shady person and I could definitely picture her making **** up just to create a story.

Talk Doug is taking a year off. May not be a smart move if someone comes in here and blows up with this offense

I could see it. I just didnít really like how Doug used his WRs and also how he used miles. I could see a new guy come in and have success right away, question is can that be long term success? Looked to me like dougs plays started to get a bit outdated.. To be successful in the nfl you gotta keep switching things up

I could dig it.

I don't think we need him to call plays. we just need him to design the offense, design the plays, decide who plays and does what. I wouldn't mind having a real cohesive offensive staff. I'd like sarianni to have an OC who he can really mesh with

I mean I do believe he's a good guy and I also believe the eagles organization kinda created a monster in some respects. like they gave him a bit of the ego. I think if they had kept him as just the franchise QB, not made him have a direct line to lurie, and had coaches be hard on him he'd still be playing well

Iíve also been a pro wentz guy till this year. I think thereís both some true and false things said about wentz. Frank reich was asked about it once after he was with the colts and he laughed it off and basically said that he knows wentz and knows heís not like that. Josina Andrews has been real hard on wentz, sheís the one that really started it. I wouldnít put it past her to make **** up about him. Espn fired her for a reason, probably not wentz related but I think sheís just a shady person and I could definitely picture her making **** up just to create a story.
    Yeah, I mean, I'd take the Josina Andrews stuff a bit iffy with getting canned. It's the stuff from McLane who makes a living covering the Eagles who I tend to believe isn't just making things up or getting bad sources. This is his livelihood and I just don't see these reports as purely false or made up. From exaggerated sources? Maybe.

With Reich, he's currently employed and has his named attached. Guys who go on the record, talking about others in their sport, generally don't speak poorly. It seems Reich and Wentz had a good relationship, but it was through the good times, and not the bad, and I wouldn't expect bad reports from him with him going on the record. It's something to file away, but also something I'd expect to hear.

Andrews may have made it up, or drummed up exaggerated things years back, but I do think, especially with the last year+ that these reports have some fire to it. but I could also see them being exaggerated by sources and exasperated by Pederson. My hope is that he's not a complete stubborn mess like the reports, to bordering on it and that the Eagles can fix it and course redirect.

I could see it. I just didnít really like how Doug used his WRs and also how he used miles. I could see a new guy come in and have success right away, question is can that be long term success? Looked to me like dougs plays started to get a bit outdated.. To be successful in the nfl you gotta keep switching things up
    it's possible. I'd also keep in mind the WRs played much better once hurts went in

Page 32 of 82 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast