Hurts is throwing shades at Carson. 1 is better then 2
    Girl with one boob.
    Girl with two boobs.

Your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Girl with one boob.
    Girl with two boobs.

Your choice.
    Depends... how big are the boobs in each of these scenarios?

Eagles vs Falcons in London this year?

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Girl with one boob.
    Girl with two boobs.

Your choice.
    Dud you just compare Carson and Jalen to two breasted women?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Eagles signed LB Eric Wilson 1 year $3.25 million deal

I can say I am ecstatic with this signing, great value for a pretty underrated linebacker.

Anthony Harris and Eric Wilson signings are underrated and can prove to be huge upgrade this year. I like it.

What position does Eric Wilson play in Minnesota. Weak side, middle, or strong side?

UGGO situation. Poor Sirrani.

Philadelphia Eagles owner Jeffrey Lurie and general manager Howie Roseman "ridiculed and criticized" every decision former head coach Doug Pederson made, a source told Sheil Kapadia, Bo Wulf, and Zach Berman of The Athletic.

The former Eagles head coach was brought in for weekly meetings. During those sessions, the Eagles' top lieutenants criticized his in-game decisions, and the outcome of the previous contest didn't matter. Pederson was treated "like a baby," a source told The Athletic.

"If you won by three, it wasnít enough. If you lost on a last-second field goal, youíre the worst coach in history," The Athletic's source said.

The Eagles fired Pederson after a 4-11-1 showing in 2020, but his tenure was very close to ending the year prior as well.

Lurie demanded his head coach fire former offensive coordinator Mike Groh and wide receivers coach Carson Walch following the 2019 season, an order Pederson fought against. Pederson was then given a 24-hour window to terminate his coaches or be fired himself, The Athletic adds. Groh and Walch were dismissed the following day.

Members of the Eagles organization believed Lurie was planting the seeds for Pederson's dismissal in 2017 too, The Athletic notes. The executive met for a long time with former defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz before the season opener, leading some to feel Lurie was grooming the coordinator to take over if Pederson struggled out of the gate. The Eagles went on to win the Super Bowl in 2017 after a 13-3 campaign.

Philadelphia's brass also often wasn't united on personnel decisions. Lurie is an "active participant" in the pre-draft process, while Roseman influenced the gameday status of players and playing time, according to The Athletic. The Eagles have been questioned about their personnel decisions after drafting Jalen Reagor, Jalen Hurts, and J.J. Arcega-Whiteside in recent years.

The team brought in Nick Sirianni to replace Pederson, and Hurts is expected to become the full-time starting quarterback following the Carson Wentz trade.

The more that keeps leaking about Lurie and Rosemary (itís getting hard not to believe something is wrong with those two) the more hopeless I am about this team and the hires going forward.

I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Lurie has his championship. It's all about his power, influence, and "trend setting" in that organization. I don't believe he cares about winning another championship. He was the owner that brought the city its first Lombardi trophy.

I read that article and all I see is his ego has become a problem....he's an owner with too much time on his hands so he wants to be part of all the decisions within the organization instead of letting his underlings do the work they were hired to do.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    The more that keeps leaking about Lurie and Rosemary (itís getting hard not to believe something is wrong with those two) the more hopeless I am about this team and the hires going forward.

Thereís actually been leaks about them for a long time now but I think most fans ignored those reports because ďthey are too crazy to be trueĒ.

What I donít get is if howie and Lurie felt the need to baby pederson, why didnít they fire him after 2019? It seemed to me like Doug pederson completely checked out during the 2020 season. I mean, who wouldnít? Iíd be tired of putting up with that **** too. I guess firing him after 2019 would make howie and Lurie look bad since Doug coached a super bowl winning season and two more playoff appearances in the previous 3 seasons.

The sad part about all of this is that Philly is such a passionate sports town that they will support the team regardless if their good or not because the goal is to always be competitive. We wouldn't see a change in ownership until fans started to become apathetic and not attend games.

#24ever

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Thereís actually been leaks about them for a long time now but I think most fans ignored those reports because ďthey are too crazy to be trueĒ.

What I donít get is if howie and Lurie felt the need to baby pederson, why didnít they fire him after 2019? It seemed to me like Doug pederson completely checked out during the 2020 season. I mean, who wouldnít? Iíd be tired of putting up with that **** too. I guess firing him after 2019 would make howie and Lurie look bad since Doug coached a super bowl winning season and two more playoff appearances in the previous 3 seasons.
    You nailed it. He wasnít fired because they just had made the playoffs. Itís still crazy though considering itís easy to point blame at injuries and no offseason for why 2020 was bad but it made it look better firing him after such a bad season. Considering all the smoke of wanting him out sooner, any sign of failure (not making playoffs) he was likely out.

This whole thing is a mess Though.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    You nailed it. He wasnít fired because they just had made the playoffs. Itís still crazy though considering itís easy to point blame at injuries and no offseason for why 2020 was bad but it made it look better firing him after such a bad season. Considering all the smoke of wanting him out sooner, any sign of failure (not making playoffs) he was likely out.

This whole thing is a mess Though.

Right. They probably just wanted him gone at the earliest sign of struggle for whatever reason. Such a weird situation but Iím hoping Doug has some issues that we donít yet know about that made howie/Lurie want to act this way.

One thing that I think always rubbed howie the wrong way is that Doug didnít choose his assistants. Doug was only an OC for like 2-3 years before becoming the eagles head coach so he might not have known many people around the league. I think most if not all of dougs original staff were chosen by howie, most didnít seem to have a prior connection with Doug but many had a prior connection to the eagles. Now, obviously, the eagles like to hire some of their own guys but I think they also like to have the head coach take ownership on the staff. I think another thing howie/Lurie didnít like is that Doug refused to hire coaches from other teams. He just wanted to promote the guys that were already there. So once again, howie had to go out and get guys for dougs staff.

When you look at sirianniís staff, this doesnít seem to be the case. Many if not all seem to have a connection to sirianni one way or another. Hopefully this means the relationship will be better than it was with Doug since sirianni seems to want to take more ownership over his staff than Doug did.