Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 30 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    No joke

I went to piss today, and as I was pissing I thought to myself. Just Fing hire mcdaniels and get it over with

And then I made my list of candidates and suddenly mcdaniels was #3 because the other ones were so bad

I think you found the real answer
    Of the guys on the list, he and joe Brady might have the biggest upside but if mcdaniels is the same guy in Denver then hes gonna be a major cancer.. hopefully hes matured A LOT in the last 10 years

Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    I have a feeling Lurie and Roseman believe they are the smartest guys in the room right now. Much like Roseman thinks the Eagles are a "QB factory" I think they believe they can turn underrated coaching hires into gold. That's where I think the weird names are coming from.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk
    While all of this is true. Allen and Bowles arent underrated hires. Theyre legitimately bad candidates. Allen was a trainwreck in Oakland and Bowles was pretty damn bad after his first year in New York

While all of this is true. Allen and Bowles arent underrated hires. Theyre legitimately bad candidates. Allen was a trainwreck in Oakland and Bowles was pretty damn bad after his first year in New York
    I think that's why they think they're underrated. That people will show what they did in their first tenure and how they matured. I mean, let's be honest...how was McDaniels tenure any worse or not worse than those two? You could make a similar career trajectory on all 3. McDaniels has age on his side and the hype of Bill B, but Bowles has run strong defenses as has Allen.

The perception of McDaniels is higher than those two, but they really all aren't that much dissimilar. And my guess is that they saw them as underrated and potentially guys who they can turn into gold. Like I said, smartest guys in the room.

I think that's why they think they're underrated. That people will show what they did in their first tenure and how they matured. I mean, let's be honest...how was McDaniels tenure any worse or not worse than those two? You could make a similar career trajectory on all 3. McDaniels has age on his side and the hype of Bill B, but Bowles has run strong defenses as has Allen.

The perception of McDaniels is higher than those two, but they really all aren't that much dissimilar. And my guess is that they saw them as underrated and potentially guys who they can turn into gold. Like I said, smartest guys in the room.

ya but mcdaniels failed for different reasons that Bowles and Allen imo. he played GM and coach and screamed his way to unemployment

I'm not even thrilled about McDaniels. but his offensive brain is a step above those guys. I hate retreads. id rather Brady and kellen Moore. Duce aint happening at this point

of the retreads McDaniels has upside. I don't believe Bowles or Allen do. Bowles screams 9-7 under achiever with a talented roster. Allen screams fired.

McDaniels (on the small chance he's worked through his craziness) could create a real system of success here

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Of the guys on the list, he and joe Brady might have the biggest upside but if mcdaniels is the same guy in Denver then hes gonna be a major cancer.. hopefully hes matured A LOT in the last 10 years
    10 years is a long time. 34 to 44 is also a longggg time

look at me. juries won

ya but mcdaniels failed for different reasons that Bowles and Allen imo. he played GM and coach and screamed his way to unemployment

I'm not even thrilled about McDaniels. but his offensive brain is a step above those guys. I hate retreads. id rather Brady and kellen Moore. Duce aint happening at this point

of the retreads McDaniels has upside. I don't believe Bowles or Allen do. Bowles screams 9-7 under achiever with a talented roster. Allen screams fired.

McDaniels (on the small chance he's worked through his craziness) could create a real system of success here
    They do. But I think it's less "how?" they failed and more "they failed" but we think they can be fixed. It's the only possible real world, non conspiracy suggestion for why they were brought in my brain can fathom. How they think they're a QB factory makes think they think they're a coach factory.

I hope it's not this. Because if they think they're guys who are underrated, who have grown, then I think we are in bigger trouble than we realize...because you'd have 2 men who believe their own ******** running the ship.

They do. But I think it's less "how?" they failed and more "they failed" but we think they can be fixed. It's the only possible real world, non conspiracy suggestion for why they were brought in my brain can fathom. How they think they're a QB factory makes think they think they're a coach factory.

I hope it's not this. Because if they think they're guys who are underrated, who have grown, then I think we are in bigger trouble than we realize...because you'd have 2 men who believe their own ******** running the ship.

that's a fair assessment. I really don't think were going to hire Allen or Bowles. I'd be pretty surprised if we did. Lurie leans offense. I still believe we'll hire offense. that means Duce, Brady, McDaniels, Moore, and Sirianni are the real candidates at the end of the day. I really don't buy we go defense.

that's a fair assessment. I really don't think were going to hire Allen or Bowles. I'd be pretty surprised if we did. Lurie leans offense. I still believe we'll hire offense. that means Duce, Brady, McDaniels, Moore, and Sirianni are the real candidates at the end of the day. I really don't buy we go defense.
    I, too, would be surprised. I just can't understand why we are pissing around with them to begin with.

This HC search is becoming a joke.

Any update on how Joe Brady and his interview?

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Any update on how Joe Brady and his interview?
    Nope. Radio silence. Perhaps they cycle back. Maybe they love him and this is just due diligence. Or maybe they have moved completely on, as they have interviewed 8 guys since Brady and its been about a week. Maybe Brady said "thanks, no thanks".

It's hard to tell when they're interviewing guys like John Fassel what exactly is going on.

Supposedly its down to McDaniels vs Duce.

That Dbag turd Howie Roseman is in love with McDaniels and wants him as next HC and Lurie and players want Duce. Supposedly a bunch of players reached out to Lurie and asked for Duce.

Why interview Kellen Moore?

Sirriani's interview yesterday was apparently really good and seems to have become a finalist. McLane states he "blew Lurie away" and that "the Eagles may be willing to take the leap"

They also are not letting Fipp interview in Detroit. Hard to tell what that means. Sirriani was a Reich guy, so maybe he wants to keep some Eagles infrastructure here. Staley could want to as well, as he's been a long time coach. Or it could literally mean nothing.

Sirianni! Do it lurie! For the ladies

All jokes aside

I actually read some stuff on sirianni and hes my new #1

Guy checks all the boxes.

Every QB he works with, every WR he works with has career years. Hes also very involved in game planning and play design in Indy

Hes my new #1. Something about the guy. I have a good feeling. Hope the eagles take the swing on him because I think he has a good shot to be a heck of a coach

Plus hes so dreamy he could replace bdawks man crush wentz

Page 30 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast