Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 82 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    La Canfora suggests Luke Fickell as a good fit. Speculation only but a name to keep in mind. Solak says 0% chance he comes to Philadelphia.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

When Doug was hired he was the "Anti-Chip" coach....they wanted to bring back a culture and stability to the team. So now it stands that the stability and culture is ruined by wanna be know-it-all GM, Howie Roseman....I know there's a list of coaches that they'll go through - I just think that Duce will be the de facto coach because no one will want to work under Roseman because he's too involved with the on the field decisions vs just the off the field ones...

Saleh is my 3rd choice for HC. The defense will improve and he will likely promote his own guy Demeco Ryan as the DC.

I don't mind a rebuild. This team desperately needs elite talent.

Damn Pagano to retire? He would be good candidate here as DC.

Joe Brady
    Lincoln Riley
    Robert Saleh

Get ONE

I知 actually pretty excited. I壇 feel a bit better if Howie was gone too, but I知 interested to see how everything unfolds.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I知 actually pretty excited. I壇 feel a bit better if Howie was gone too, but I知 interested to see how everything unfolds.
    With the amount of weird names we are hearing, I'm both excited and concerned. They're set to interview Jarod Mayo, the LB coach for the Patriots. Is it because everyone else has said they're not interested? Are they doing the Pederson/Reid thing? Is it a scramble? ILB coach to HC is a pretty major jump, especially for a team who has shown no value in LBs.

We will see how it goes down. They plucked Pederson and it worked, and the same for Reid. So I'm a bit in column A and in column B.

Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    With the amount of weird names we are hearing, I'm both excited and concerned. They're set to interview Jarod Mayo, the LB coach for the Patriots. Is it because everyone else has said they're not interested? Are they doing the Pederson/Reid thing? Is it a scramble? ILB coach to HC is a pretty major jump, especially for a team who has shown no value in LBs.

We will see how it goes down. They plucked Pederson and it worked, and the same for Reid. So I'm a bit in column A and in column B.

I still think it will be Duce.

Eagles "formally" interviewing Duce for HC. Hope he gets it.

I知 on the Duce train.

I知 calling it that Mayo was interviewed for the DC job

Hoping for

Duce HC
    Graham Harrell OC
    Mayo DC
    McCown QB coach

That痴 my hope right now

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    I知 on the Duce train.

I知 calling it that Mayo was interviewed for the DC job

Hoping for

Duce HC
    Graham Harrell OC
    Mayo DC
    McCown QB coach

That痴 my hope right now
    I like that and mainly because its low key and down to earth personalities, no big names, no big ego.

I really dont like the attention eagles have been getting lately, especially because its all been negative. I think best thing to do is get out of the spot light for a bit, regroup and focus on the future instead of what could have been. We can do that with the above mentioned coaches.

What about Eric Bieniemy? Does nobody like him?

I like Mayo as a DC though...

Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    What about Eric Bieniemy? Does nobody like him?

I like Mayo as a DC though...
    I like Bieniemy, but I think the issue is mainly that they waited a while on the Doug thing, and missed the Bienemy window to interview. They have to wait until he gets knocked out of the playoffs now, which could be weeks. Same for Daboll. I bet they'd like to speak to him (and Kafka) but they just may have to wait, or they could be worried about waiting that long, as well.

Eagles have interviewed Joe Brady per Rappaport.

Page 7 of 82 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast