Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 4686949596
Results 1,426 to 1,435 of 1435
    Eagles signed Ryan Kerrigan to a 1 year deal.

That'll take some getting used to.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Might be a little past his prime, but these are the type of low key solid depth moves we did in 18 19.
    Solid stop gap for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    Eagles signed Ryan Kerrigan to a 1 year deal.

That'll take some getting used to.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk
    kinda reminds me of Chris long but back in the day Kerrigan was a beast.

What a strange signing. Itís a position that on paper we have some depth at compare to others. Itís really funny how they keep ignoring CB lol. I wonder if Gannon is selling them that the system will take care of the CBs

Or if theyíre going to be explore trade options moving forward

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    What a strange signing. Itís a position that on paper we have some depth at compare to others. Itís really funny how they keep ignoring CB lol. I wonder if Gannon is selling them that the system will take care of the CBs

Or if theyíre going to be explore trade options moving forward
    It's not really as strange as it looks. Our right side has Barnett, Ostman...then JaQuan Baily and Matt Leo lol. Our left side is BG, Sweat, then Tarron Jackson. Kerrigan probably gives us an immediate upgrade over Ostman and helps that rotation out. Also saves us from trouble if Barnett isn't able to stay healthy again.

There are still quite a few CBs available out there so there are still chances to get that upgraded. This could be one of those situations where we wait on the market and see if we can't get a value deal.

We now have 4 solid DEs to go with our DL....The rotation is much better then it looked yesterday. I don't know enough about Ostman & Bailey to be completely comfortable with them as a starter if Barnett got injured (which will probably happen)...Kerrigan had 5.5 sacks last season....which would have put him in 3rd most for sacks (as far as our DE's go)...Graham had 8....Sweat had 6.5....Barnett 4.5.

Kerrigan still has a "high motor" I think he'll do well here.

The more pressure you can create up front the less pressure you place on your secondary because it forces the QB to get rid of the ball quicker. That could factor into why the CB position has not been adequately addressed.

Quote Originally Posted by SportsNutMike View Post
    We now have 4 solid DEs to go with our DL....The rotation is much better then it looked yesterday. I don't know enough about Ostman & Bailey to be completely comfortable with them as a starter if Barnett got injured (which will probably happen)...Kerrigan had 5.5 sacks last season....which would have put him in 3rd most for sacks (as far as our DE's go)...Graham had 8....Sweat had 6.5....Barnett 4.5.

Kerrigan still has a "high motor" I think he'll do well here.

The more pressure you can create up front the less pressure you place on your secondary because it forces the QB to get rid of the ball quicker. That could factor into why the CB position has not been adequately addressed.
    He only played 38% of their snaps and still got 5.5 sacks. He still has juice but like last stand said this is moves you make to help put you over the top during a SB run.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

I like the Kerrigan signing. I think he can play the Chris Long role well. Guess we are hoping that if we apply pressure on the QB it'll give the CBs enough help, but would still like to get one more since Slay's a bit injury prone and the depth isn't there

Gimme C Long production out of Nancy and Iíll be happy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

He only played 38% of their snaps and still got 5.5 sacks. He still has juice but like last stand said this is moves you make to help put you over the top during a SB run.
    The thing is, we are literally "great QB play", a decent #2 CB, and the rest of the team playing to their 'potential' away from being one of the best rosters in the NFL. There are a lot of guys on this team that, when they are playing the way they are capable of, you can say they are top 3-5 of their position...BG, Cox, Sanders, Lane, Kelce, Brooks, Slay, Ertz (even Goeddert), etc. That's a lot of top end talent. If we stay healthy and if Hurts perform, there's really no reason we can't make some noise this season. Is it likely? Not really, but is it possible...sure.

Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 4686949596