Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 100 of 100 FirstFirst ... 50909899100
Results 1,486 to 1,498 of 1498
  1. #1486
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    4,184
    Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    Haha, I agree. I was just picking on ya. I actually think we have a chance to be a really good team if our OL and key players can stay healthy. There's really no reason to not finish contending for the NFC East at the least if you look at the team on paper.
    100% agreed

  2. #1487
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    4,184
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Ridley is smiths floor??? Um then wtf is his ceiling, Rice?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think Marvin Harrison is his ceiling

  3. #1488
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    42,903

    Eagles Off-season 2021 Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    I think Marvin Harrison is his ceiling
    Ill take that every day

    I was more so curious of him saying a top 10 WR is Smiths floor. If hes at worst Calvin Tidley for his career Id be ecstatic


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by koldjerky; 06-10-2021 at 02:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  4. #1489
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    905
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Ill take that every day

    I was more so curious of him saying a top 10 WR is Smiths floor. If hes at worst Calvin Tidley for his career Id be ecstatic


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Calvin Tidley sounds like a villainous oil barron

  5. #1490
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    92,136
    I am koldjerkys ceiling.

  6. #1491
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    42,903
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I am koldjerkys ceiling.
    And Im your floor.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  7. #1492
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    42,903
    Quote Originally Posted by hievan View Post
    Calvin Tidley sounds like a villainous oil barron
    Lol.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  8. #1493
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    4,184
    Quote Originally Posted by hievan View Post
    Calvin Tidley sounds like a villainous oil barron
    Llullz

  9. #1494
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,826
    I hope one of Fulgham or Quez will win the starting receiver role with Smith and Reagor.

  10. #1495
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,826
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Ill take that every day

    I was more so curious of him saying a top 10 WR is Smiths floor. If hes at worst Calvin Tidley for his career Id be ecstatic


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #1496
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    4,184
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    I hope one of Fulgham or Quez will win the starting receiver role with Smith and Reagor.
    Sounds like the coaching staff likes fulgham. Smith sounds like the alpha and clear WR1 at this time and then maybe fulgham will be WR2 and then reagor in the slot.

    https://heavy.com/sports/philadelphi...-receiver/amp/

  12. #1497
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,826
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Sounds like the coaching staff likes fulgham. Smith sounds like the alpha and clear WR1 at this time and then maybe fulgham will be WR2 and then reagor in the slot.

    https://heavy.com/sports/philadelphi...-receiver/amp/
    This is what I am hoping for also.

  13. #1498
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4,191
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Sounds like the coaching staff likes fulgham. Smith sounds like the alpha and clear WR1 at this time and then maybe fulgham will be WR2 and then reagor in the slot.

    https://heavy.com/sports/philadelphi...-receiver/amp/
    It really seems like the best usage of each of them right now. I could see Reagor tearing it up from the slot to be honest. I just want him to stay healthy this year so we can really see what he can do.

Page 100 of 100 FirstFirst ... 50909899100

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •