Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    He was totally gassed in that 4th quarter. He is turnover prone and being used as a play maker so you can expect those to be high in general but down the stretch last night he just had nothing left in the tank

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yup it was the same case in the Raps game even though it wasnít close. He went knee on knee with a guy late in the 4th and was at 37 minutes played. I get Thibbs is trying to establish a culture but goddamn.

He was totally gassed in that 4th quarter. He is turnover prone and being used as a play maker so you can expect those to be high in general but down the stretch last night he just had nothing left in the tank

Good ol' Thibs style coaching. Ruins players careers.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Same. Took the Knicks to upset in both of the last games. Got 3.5 last night and just under 4 the night before. I don't know American odds as I do decimal.

Randle has been putting up numbers but man did he look sloppy in the 4th last night. Missed some key FTs and threw the ball away a few times.
    +350 for me so same as your 3.5 i believe. Yea, Randle has been playing a ton of mins early on but i dont recall him ever being asked to do this much and 2 of those late TOs werent really on him i thought. This is what Tibbs does, im not sure how long they can keep this up with an 8 man rotation and guys playing 40 mins a night.

What do ya know, RJ and Randle already leading the league in MPG.

Looks like Doncic had no problem lighting Harden up. Looks like every player on the Rockets who took 10 or more shots averaged 40% or better except James Harden. James Harden also took more shots than everyone.

Oh and Eric Gordon seems to be benefiting now that heís playing with an actual playmaker again.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    What do ya know, RJ and Randle already leading the league in MPG.
    At 37 mins a night. There are about 15 guys also playing around that many mins. Plus the teams only back up 4 (Obi), main back up 3 (Burks) and multiple other wings have been missing time.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    +350 for me so same as your 3.5 i believe. Yea, Randle has been playing a ton of mins early on but i dont recall him ever being asked to do this much and 2 of those late TOs werent really on him i thought. This is what Tibbs does, im not sure how long they can keep this up with an 8 man rotation and guys playing 40 mins a night.
    They will both get heavy mins but should also get a little more rest when Obi and Burks return. The team is committed to Obi and Burks is another trusted guy

At 37 mins a night. There are about 15 guys also playing around that many mins. Plus the teams only back up 4 (Obi), main back up 3 (Burks) and multiple other wings have been missing time.

Don't you do that Ewing, you know Thibs mo lol

Don't you do that Ewing, you know Thibs mo lol
    Itís BS

Itís BS

Stats say otherwise family. Look at Deng and Butler lead the league in MPG on the Bulls under Thibs. Look at Wigs, KAT and Butler be top 5 in MPG on the Wolves under Thibs. Now look at RJ and Randle this young season be 1 and 2 in the league in MPG under Thibs.

It's not a coincidence [emoji1745]

NBA Game Thread 1/4- 1/10

Stats say otherwise family. Look at Deng and Butler lead the league in MPG on the Bulls under Thibs. Look at Wigs, KAT and Butler be top 5 in MPG on the Wolves under Thibs. Now look at RJ and Randle this young season be 1 and 2 in the league in MPG under Thibs.

It's not a coincidence [emoji1745]
    Deng played the most mins under Thibs. He also played 14 seasons and was healthy most of the time.

Wiggins has never been hurt

Butler has been in the league 10 years and has been relatively health

And Towns has almost never missed a game lol

Never has a guy ever been crushed so much bc one guy had a bad knee

Barrett and Randle will play a lot bc they are the teams best players. There mins will also likely come down a little from what they have been recently

Last edited by ewing; 01-05-2021 at 04:15 PM.

I donít the new regime is looking to move their first picks. Quickley is a definite no I think Toppin could eventually become available if the team sees Randle as a long term piece. I donít think that was con

Toppin would be the better fit for the Raps honestly. We're so thin in the front court and could use an inside scoring presence. Not to mention the rebounding. That's something we DESPERATELY need. We could throw in Norm Powell to sweeten the deal too. He'd provide you guys with some great 3pt shooting and scoring in general.

Lowry + Powell
    for
    Toppin, Bullock, Ntilkina, Noel, DSJ

Noel isn't available for trade yet but I equaled his salary in the trade machine and it worked. Raps ride the tank into 2021 while the Knicks solidify their playoff push.

Lowry/Payton/Quickley
    Burks/Powell/Rivers/Quickley
    Barrett/Knox/Burks/Rivers
    Randle/Knox
    Robinson/Randle

That's a pretty solid 10 man rotation.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Toppin would be the better fit for the Raps honestly. We're so thin in the front court and could use an inside scoring presence. Not to mention the rebounding. That's something we DESPERATELY need. We could throw in Norm Powell to sweeten the deal too. He'd provide you guys with some great 3pt shooting and scoring in general.

Lowry + Powell
    for
    Toppin, Bullock, Ntilkina, Noel, DSJ

Noel isn't available for trade yet but I equaled his salary in the trade machine and it worked. Raps ride the tank into 2021 while the Knicks solidify their playoff push.

Lowry/Payton/Quickley
    Burks/Powell/Rivers/Quickley
    Barrett/Knox/Burks/Rivers
    Randle/Knox
    Robinson/Randle

That's a pretty solid 10 man rotation.
    FVF is much better than Lowry in every way and if I was the Knicks I would want him over the overpaid past his prime dirty flopper which makes no sense for the Knicks or any young teams for that matter.

Besides, Toppin is pretty much an untouchable as their home grown future star for the Big Apple.
    https://youtu.be/Ut-zbl0oIxc
    Last edited by cattusmaru; 01-05-2021 at 09:28 PM.

looks like its a good thing I wasn't going to be able to watch this game anyways

I donít the new regime is looking to move their first picks. Quickley is a definite no I think Toppin could eventually become available if the team sees Randle as a long term piece. I donít think that was con

Never gonna happen. Randle is an empty stat guy that no teams needs otherwise they would have traded for Westbrook as well LOL

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast