Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    The Knicks have made me some decent money in their last few games. That Quickley kid is a scoring wiz.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    The Knicks have made me some decent money in their last few games. That Quickley kid is a scoring wiz.
    I think they found their PG.

He is looking really impressive. The only criticism I can find so far is that he passes up some up looks. He is the best shooter on the team so I want them going up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    He is looking really impressive. The only criticism I can find so far is that he passes up some up looks. He is the best shooter on the team so I want them going up

Thatíll come with time and confidence.

Yeah he seems to only ever take good shots unless heís baiting a guy into fouling. The announcers were comparing his game to Lou Will and I think thatís pretty accurate. He could be better though.

Probably because coach Cal chewed him out for years; he'll have to break that mental block.

Steph with a casual 23 points at half, Warriors up 20. He's back.

Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    Steph with a casual 23 points at half, Warriors up 20. He's back.
    More importantly the team seems to be jelling. Green helps a lot defensively. Oubre is only taking wide open looks otherwise heís slashing and focusing on other areas and not forcing it. Him and Wiggins still not shooting great but shooting better. Wiseman man, heís so raw but he looks like heís getting better each night. Iím sure he will stumble along the way but Dray is huge in helping him clean up on the defensive end which is going to be the hardest. Biggest things are figuring out the bench rotation and continued growth cause we canít rely on Curry having to dominate every night if we want to make a legit run.

This is now a Tyrese Haliburton fan account.

i really really hate curry lol

i had the money line last night. they looked pretty good down stretch. Randle is having an All NBA start to the season.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    i had the money line last night. they looked pretty good down stretch. Randle is having an All NBA start to the season.
    Same. Took the Knicks to upset in both of the last games. Got 3.5 last night and just under 4 the night before. I don't know American odds as I do decimal.

Randle has been putting up numbers but man did he look sloppy in the 4th last night. Missed some key FTs and threw the ball away a few times.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Hey ewing, when the TDL hits do you think thereís any chance the Knicks give up Quickley or Toppin in exchange for Lowry + Powell? Powell has a player option heíll likely decline while Lowry is an expiring deal.

I can only imagine the thought of getting Lowry gets Thibbs hot in the pants.

Same. Took the Knicks to upset in both of the last games. Got 3.5 last night and just under 4 the night before. I don't know American odds as I do decimal.

Randle has been putting up numbers but man did he look sloppy in the 4th last night. Missed some key FTs and threw the ball away a few times.
    He was totally gassed in that 4th quarter. He is turnover prone and being used as a play maker so you can expect those to be high in general but down the stretch last night he just had nothing left in the tank

NBA Game Thread 1/4- 1/10

Hey ewing, when the TDL hits do you think thereís any chance the Knicks give up Quickley or Toppin in exchange for Lowry + Powell? Powell has a player option heíll likely decline while Lowry is an expiring deal.

I can only imagine the thought of getting Lowry gets Thibbs hot in the pants.
    I donít the new regime is looking to move their first picks. Quickley is a definite no I think Toppin could eventually become available if the team sees Randle as a long term piece. I donít think that was con

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast