Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Another heartbreaking loss for the Raps. They played hard all game, neutralized Curry and were up 1 with 4.3 seconds to go... and then fouled Lee and he made both free throws.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    You guys need any 2 guards? Norm Powell is an expiring.
    Need wings badly.

Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    Kyrie still out for his torn mangina?
    It would seem so.

Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    Another heartbreaking loss for the Raps. They played hard all game, neutralized Curry and were up 1 with 4.3 seconds to go... and then fouled Lee and he made both free throws.
    They will be in basketball purgatory now for years to come

Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    Kyrie still out for his torn mangina?
    He forgot to bring his sage

what do you guys think kyle kuzma trade value is? He isnt getting better really and is a pretty awful player.... his 3 point shooting this season is better but literally everything else across the board is either the same or worse while his defense is pretty putrid.

i still feel like someone will want him as the main part of a deal for a good or very good player because of his age but its getting hard to justify at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    Need wings badly.
    I believe both Norm and TDII are expiring deals with TDII being cheaper. Neither plays good defence but both can provide scoring. More so Norm than TDII.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    what do you guys think kyle kuzma trade value is? He isnt getting better really and is a pretty awful player.... his 3 point shooting this season is better but literally everything else across the board is either the same or worse while his defense is pretty putrid.

i still feel like someone will want him as the main part of a deal for a good or very good player because of his age but its getting hard to justify at this point.
    I wouldn't trade Royce O'neal for him. Is that crazy on my end?

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Heat/Celtics game postponed.
    Sounds like the Sixers wrote an appeal to the NBA offices over the handling of their COVID contract tracing because they found multiple instances in the game before and warm ups of the Nets games of Embiid and Simmons having close contact with Curry, yet the NBA (despite it being on broadcast cameras) deemed them as safe to play. So the Sixers held them out so they personally could keep testing (putting us at 7 available players) but the NBA made us play because "the team held them out not the NBA."

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    I wouldn't trade Royce O'neal for him. Is that crazy on my end?
    I don't think it is. Royce O'neal is somewhat underrated IMO. He might not be as good offensively as Kuzma is when Kuz is on; but O'neal plays some defense.

Is it me or do the Clippers looks scary good?

Kawhi hit 7 3s ... and hes not even a 3 pt shooter

So the league makes the sixers play with 7 guys but cancels the heat Celtics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees, Eagles, Sixers, NYRangers

Keep fighting through Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Is it me or do the Clippers looks scary good?

Kawhi hit 7 3s ... and hes not even a 3 pt shooter
    I think they still might have the highest ceiling, but I don't think they have been playing that well at all. they are still maddeningly inconsistent. only beating the bulls by 3 and needing 130 points while letting Lavine score 45 is not what I would consider scary good. A team with PG, kahwi, and Ibaka shouldn't let the bulls score so much.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I don't think it is. Royce O'neal is somewhat underrated IMO. He might not be as good offensively as Kuzma is when Kuz is on; but O'neal plays some defense.
    I wouldn't do it cause we don't' need another all offense guy when we have so many on this roster already, but we really could use someone 6-8 or 6-9 who isn't bojan. Also I think Oneal is a good certainly not great defender who we ask to be a great defender.

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast