Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Smoked by New Orleans Twice. Murdered Green Bay. Was hoping to to go Green Bay. Hosting Chicago is almost a guaranteed no. But disappointed in Seattle.

Pretty predictable first half. Not amazing not horrible. Keep taking care of business and we got ourselves a playoff win and some more momentum!

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    Rams up 13-3

A Ram win would guarantee we don't play GB next week.

Would either play at New Orleans or home against Chicago.
    We wouldn't play Chicago. If Chicago beats NO, it would be 7Chi/1GB and 6LA/5TB

I think our defense looks really underwhelming without White, for a second week straight. Fortunately, our O-Line is doing outstanding.

0 percent chance we play Chicago.

Our defense is absolutely atrocious. It makes me sick!

Dunno about atrocious. But since I've said since week 1 we need to find a way to not continually throw out a soft tampa 2 zone play after play. I could shred that d its so predictable. Lots to clean up here let's finish strong please!

Quote Originally Posted by BucsFan47 View Post
    Dunno about atrocious. But since I've said since week 1 we need to find a way to not continually throw out a soft tampa 2 zone play after play. I could shred that d its so predictable. Lots to clean up here let's finish strong please!
    Playing against the league's worst offense, with a QB with no experience, and below average wide receivers, and we can't stop them. It's very nerve-wrecking

Couldn't agree more. Embarrassing. I would have blitzed every play to see what we got !

Quote Originally Posted by aecon13 View Post
    We wouldn't play Chicago. If Chicago beats NO, it would be 7Chi/1GB and 6LA/5TB
    Thats what I meant, misspoke. Rams or Saints.

I dont understand wanting GB. Rodgers threw 48 TD this year, they are #1 seed for a reason. We smacked them once, doesn't mean **** for next week and same with NO.

Nice to win a playoff game, but far to close for comfort. Excited to get D. White back, but I don't know what the solution is for how bad Dean & Murphy Bunting are at covering.

On the bright side, Donovan Smith played the game of his career. He deserves some love.

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    Thats what I meant, misspoke. Rams or Saints.

I dont understand wanting GB. Rodgers threw 48 TD this year, they are #1 seed for a reason. We smacked them once, doesn't mean **** for next week and same with NO.
    It's just a better matchup for us then NO imo. Has nothing to do with the first time we played then. Neither game would be easy or even winnable if our D continues to look like they have the past 2 weeks.

Obviously, LAR is best case scenario right now.

Go Bears!

Playing against the league's worst offense, with a QB with no experience, and below average wide receivers, and we can't stop them. It's very nerve-wrecking
    I'm not surprised at all our defense allowed some dude from Old Dominion to play well.

Oh and Terry McLaurin is a really really good wideout. FAR from below average

It's just a better matchup for us then NO imo. Has nothing to do with the first time we played then. Neither game would be easy or even winnable if our D continues to look like they have the past 2 weeks.

Obviously, LAR is best case scenario right now.

Go Bears!
    I don't believe so. Especially when you consider the fact that New Orleans plays in a dome, compared to outside in Green Bay in January.

Outside of Brady and Gronk, maybe JPP, we are a warm weather team. Cold and/or bad weather could throw off our passing attack in a way that likely wouldn't affect GB.

Even when we weren't very good we split the season series with NO. Could they beat us a 3rd time? Sure. I think our odds are pretty close and slightly better than vs GB.

Obviously we all should be rooting very hard for Chicago who is a major underdog but has reason for optimism.
    If Kamara plays, he will not have practiced in a week and a half. Michael Thomas hasn't played in like a month after an injury plagued season. Is Thomas 100% healthy and/or rusty? Saints with Brees beat Bears 26-23 with Nick Foles at QB, there offense and Montgomery have played better as of late.

A Chicaho win vs NO would have us host Rams in Divisional and a Chicago win vs GB would have winner of TB/LAR host the NFC championship game vs Chicago.

3 more wins, IDC who we play, get healthy, stay healthy and play our best football.

Imagine the pressure we could put on Rodgers with one of the best O Lineman in the league and his front line Rock out for the year?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast