Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Wild Card: Tampa Bay @ Washington

Here we ****ing go.
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]

No structural damage for Mike, very little swelling, day to day and should be expected to play Saturday.

NFL told Auman, a player like White who tests positive Thursday would not be able to play the following Saturday. Only way is if time was shortened, which is highly unlikely.

Of course I'm complaining because it's our Bucs. But its ridiculous that just because of scheduling purposes by the NFL that Kamara could play for the Saints but White can't play for us. Their should be another protocol in place because that's extremely unfair.

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    No structural damage for Mike, very little swelling, day to day and should be expected to play Saturday.

NFL told Auman, a player like White who tests positive Thursday would not be able to play the following Saturday. Only way is if time was shortened, which is highly unlikely.
    What about Barrett and Davis?

Our defense looked atrocious without those three players this past weekend

Id say barrett plays for sure. Davis likely and obviously white no.

Quote Originally Posted by aecon13 View Post
    What about Barrett and Davis?

Our defense looked atrocious without those three players this past weekend
    Barrett was a contact so if he tests negative he will play. I believe Steve McLennan was a contact too, the big run stuffing NT we traded for from NYJ.

Davis is an injury, groin I believe. Davis and Evans were both full participants in the walk through today. I would expect both of them to play.

Lets go! I still remember that BS playoff loss to Washington, hope we come out smart and destroy them. I think Mike will play in some capacity but AB and Godwin are going to be tough for them. I think Donovan is up to the task of stopping Chase Young mainly because a massive payday awaits for him if he has a strong playoffs, some team will give him big $. I hope we give Rojo his 20 carries and not try and get too cute. Having Shaq and Davis back will be a nice boost but still sucks without White. I really hope Lavonte has an epic game on a primetime playoff stage.

Smith already has another year at 14.25 Million. Id be shocked if he's extended. I wouldn't be surprised if we decline next years option and move Wirfs to the left side and draft or sign someone for the right side. I'm actually worried about Smith again Young. He struggles against pass rushers like young. Juat hope the game plan works and they find away to get the ball out quick, run screens and get young moving laterally.

Quote Originally Posted by PFISH91 View Post
    Lets go! I still remember that BS playoff loss to Washington, hope we come out smart and destroy them. I think Mike will play in some capacity but AB and Godwin are going to be tough for them. I think Donovan is up to the task of stopping Chase Young mainly because a massive payday awaits for him if he has a strong playoffs, some team will give him big $. I hope we give Rojo his 20 carries and not try and get too cute. Having Shaq and Davis back will be a nice boost but still sucks without White. I really hope Lavonte has an epic game on a primetime playoff stage.
    Quote Originally Posted by BucsFan47 View Post
    Smith already has another year at 14.25 Million. Id be shocked if he's extended. I wouldn't be surprised if we decline next years option and move Wirfs to the left side and draft or sign someone for the right side. I'm actually worried about Smith again Young. He struggles against pass rushers like young. Juat hope the game plan works and they find away to get the ball out quick, run screens and get young moving laterally.
    I have been extremely tough on Donovan Smith in the past.

He has played the best football of his career this year.

When he missed time, it really hurt.

I also see other tackles and sub par players getting paid ridiculous amounts.

I could see him being a cap casualty but if we are all in for 2021 I dont think we can protect Brady better by getting rid of Donovan.

Quote Originally Posted by PFISH91 View Post
    I know, I remember that game too. Our defense was still really good back then and I believe we has C. Simms at QB. Despite being down in the first half, I remember really thinking all throughout that game that we would win. I think Wirf will draw quite a bit of Chase Y and Smith will mostly deal with M. Sweat. That's going to be the story of the game.

To me, our 3 X-factors in this game are R. Jones, Gronk, and L. David.

Skins have a good D, but they are middle of the pack against the run. Need to get Rojo going in order to keep the defense honest and prevent too much blitzing.

Should we struggle with their line, we should be able to rely on Gronk to hold his own as an additional O-lineman. They cannot cover our receivers if Brady has time to throw the ball. I don't care if Gronk gets a single catch. We need his blocking upside.

Finally, I'm excited for L. David. He has probably been our all-decade player. He has gone wrongfully unnoticed by most NFL fans throughout his career, and with Devin white missing, we need him to be a force. I'm confident that he will show up big.

A lot of us have been waiting a really long time to be back here again. I'm very excited.

Go Bucs!!!
    Last edited by aecon13; 01-08-2021 at 08:49 PM.

So excited to boys. Let's.... ******* Goooooooo!

Shaq Barrett was activated the other day and Carlton Davis and Mike Evans both will play today

Alex Smith inactive

Taylor Heinicke starting

Total Career Passing Yards:

Tom Brady: 79,204
    Taylor Heinicke: 467

Brady has more career TD passes (581) than Heinicke has yards.

As per Greg Auman.

No excuses. Let's goooooo!

Rams up 13-3

A Ram win would guarantee we don't play GB next week.

Would either play at New Orleans or home against Chicago.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast